2 GBC loop I did in korea 2 years ago.

My module explain

Assembly required - A set of tower lift, bridge, spiral slide. All three parts can be disassembled at a certain height to adjust the height.

GBC 1.5m - A module run by mindstorm. touch sensor detect where the cart is.

The wave - I saw this type in many GBC video and that looks very good idea.

Hole in one ver.1, ver.2 - As you can see, it's a golf module. And considering this loop is in 2017, maybe world first golf module.

Catapult - Similar with 'the wave' module, I saw this type module in many GBC video, and I recreate it.

Edited by msk6003
2007? why?

It is great to see GBC module loops from South Korea!

Good selection of modules too!

The first golfing GBC I came across was by @sawyer klegr, which he posted in near the end of 2017. Not sure when he built it:

I slightly preferred this one, due to the use of tiles :P But it was inspired by Sawyer's.

More golfing GBC variants are always welcome!

1 hour ago, Ankoku said:

which he posted in near the end of 2017

That loop is 2017/8/7(first), 2017/8/30(second).

Anyway, second one is very good.

Flight simulator ver.3 WIP

Finally start working so I upload video!

Currant speed - step 2 of batterybox.

16 hours ago, msk6003 said:

Flight simulator ver.3 WIP

Very cool ! Awesome idea to have "working" planes and helicopters !

Interesting find!

Little bit flicky, but other than that, I like it. Nice concept and some interesting use of pieces.

Noticed that video the other day. I love how it is cute and actually viable to build. The huge ones are a rather large commitment.

Great work!

Thanks, I built most of Tom Atkinson's large ferris wheel, but it is so cumbersome to move around, I likely won't ever bring it to a show.

Picture next to this module's prototype:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ToqohdbdaM6axstt5

This one is surprisingly reliable.  I am going to build another small wheel and see if I can get the piece count down and reduce the complexity of assembly.

Edited by BrianGT

Yeah, I have similar issues with the Ball Factory. I am in the process of creating a Technic base for it, instead of base plates. Then there is the v3 of Ball Factory, which also removes the base plates for the same reason!

There is also a nice technical challenge to reducing these things in size. I always enjoy the mini-GBCs you see on YouTube.

@Ankoku

Not sure if you saw it, but the designer of that GBC Godet recently made a topic for that module:

Just thought I'd point that out so the builder can get some recognition on their topic page. Keep up the great work of finding these awesome modules on YouTube!

I generally hold off posting if I know the person posts here. Problem is, often peoples username on here are nothing like their YouTube usernames.

Also, it is good to post their thread here on this one so it is kind of catalogued. Otherwise it gets lost in the history of threads on here.

Thanks for letting me know.

From moving balls around, to candies going from A to B... Sioux.NET on Track proudly present "The Great Candy Contraption" (GCC).

Have a look at our video:

Please like the video if you enjoyed watching our layout and how we move the candy.

-- Hans

This is a permanent exhibition, not just for a certain period of time like most GBC exhibition. If you want see this, come to 4th floor of yongsan electroland. Most module ia made by 'yoon teacher' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbkk.... I just modified and repaired it. Some day, I will remove most of module and rebuild it.

Edited by msk6003

My version of Jerome Christen's Pass Circle module.

From the instructions the module is not stable enough to move it around nor ready for transport to a convention. I stiffen the frame, added a 7th am on the back that carries a ball all the time, made a new motor mount and did some other design changes.

800x498.jpg

800x1023.jpg

800x574.jpg

Digital file is in the works. But I have to speak with the original creator or instructions maker first if Im allowed to release it.

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

Edited by dunes
render corrected