When I start with this BI then I will first import it in MLCAD. I like that one much more than LDD... Plus I don't think Lpub3D can handle LDD files. But we can check that. Or ask the developper of LPub3D...

When I start with this BI then I will first import it in MLCAD. I like that one much more than LDD... Plus I don't think Lpub3D can handle LDD files. But we can check that. Or ask the developper of LPub3D...

I'm very interested to see how it turns out.

Looks good... but what do you do for an input bin to stop it from jamming?

well the first piston has a bumper on it

You can hardly see in this LDD. But 9v system is right. I still must change the inbox anyway because it cannot hold too many balls...

You can hardly see in this LDD. But 9v system is right. I still must change the inbox anyway because it cannot hold too many balls...

How did you go with the ldd file?

I didn't have the time to do anything with it. I was in Belgium at Brick Mania Seneffe.

Tomorrow you will find the movies on my YT channel...

You can continue with your ldd file to get any further. My spare time is limited...

That one is not mine. This one is build by Jean-Marc Nimal, A Belgian GBC builder.

That one is not mine. This one is build by Jean-Marc Nimal, A Belgian GBC builder.

Could you ask him if I could publish instructions on his behalf? That would good as I'm already halfway through making them.

Instructions for a new module are now complete check it out on my brick shelf account

Of course I am not the designer of this module so credit goes to the Belgium GBC builder( Jean Marc )who made it.

Edited by 9v system

Could you ask him if I could publish instructions on his behalf? That would good as I'm already halfway through making them.

I have asked Jean-Marc. He is ok with it that you create instructions of his module(s). Offcourse you need to mention him as the designer of the module...

Here is a video from the GBC that I did at BrisBricks Chandler 2015.... 13 of the modules are mine with 3 coming from other people. (Damien Kee and Russell Bates)

Here is a video of a module i made over the weekend. Really simply... I tried to copy Akyuki's ZigZag stepper but i just could not get it working right. Has anyone done the ZigZag stepper before?

I tried to copy Akyuki's ZigZag stepper but i just could not get it working right. Has anyone done the ZigZag stepper before?

I'm in process on one at the moment, what in particular did you have an issue with?

So the crank system is what i cant get right. As far as i can see it need to be 8 studs wide... If it was 10 studs wide it would be easy... When i tried to make it just was not solid enough as i was using half stud crank on the edges which the rods worked out of..

In the interest of brickvention 2016 who will be taking what modules?

Edited by 9v system

Havent build with pneumatics for almost 10 years... i need to ask something (for a future project) how big pump compressor (mini cylinders) are required for approx 10 normal sized pneumatic cylinders? 2? 4? 6? 8?

the crane of the arocs truck has like 3-4 cylinders but only 1 pump compressor, and moves extremely slow...

Edited by GoldVillage