add a decent inbox and exit and she is a perfect module... Plain and simple as I like to see them :-)

Here is a simple conveyer and ramp module i made last night... I coppied heavily the one in the recent BrickWorld GBC.

This is one of my GBC module on day 4 of Brickfete. Is there any hope for my M-motor?

Is there any hope for my M-motor?

Maybe. Sometimes they go back to normal on their own. Sometimes they don't. Sometimes if you change the orientation of the motor they stop making the noise.

Has anyone tried to fix a motor that failed after making this noise?

I suspect that it is the bearing that is making the noise not the motor itself. I suggest opening the motor and spraying silicone on the bearings and seeing if that works.

If you are running GBC in a large hall, it can run for many events, you don't want to run this module in a small room like a classroom. But it will die on you. Question is when.

I have plenty of these motors. I believe it is the motor itseld, not de reduction. That is what I have heard from several people.

Thanks, you guys are a wealth of knowledge. Sounds like I'll need some new motors soon...

Add one XL motor to set 42006 and you can build this GBC module:

A long conveyor belt:

Or a conveyor on the side:

Add one XL motor to set 42006 and you can build this GBC module:

Nicely done! Any problems with the conveyor belt in-basket being shallow?

I'm going to build one with the belt on the side. I don't have one like that yet. Thanks for the instructions!

Edited by ALittleSlow

This module was build with just the parts from this set. But feel free to build it and leave me your comments!

GBC of Akiyuki at Japan Brickfest 2015

Amazing! It is hard to believe that this is all from one person. I see that his Invisible Lift was sitting at the end of the table but not connected, and I didn't see his Bucket Factory included.

Amazing! It is hard to believe that this is all from one person. I see that his Invisible Lift was sitting at the end of the table but not connected, and I didn't see his Bucket Factory included.

layout 2012.9 at his house has 17 modules (including ball factory).

All modules in this video are build by one person...

Edited by Maico

New module from Akiyuki, EV3 Ball Sorter

I'm sorry let me pick my jay off the floor! :wacko: That thing is INSANE!

I'm sorry let me pick my jay off the floor! :wacko: That thing is INSANE!

Very nice machine but since it dumps the balls after sorting them in the same bin again it is of no use! :laugh: :laugh:

Wow - Akiyuky proves he is a genius yet again. If there is a better use for the red sliding 8t gear, I have yet to see it!

At first I thought the video must be speeded up, but no; it is just insanely fast! And making the sorting arm push the release mechanisms is pure comic gold (as well as very ingenious).

Very nice machine but since it dumps the balls after sorting them in the same bin again it is of no use!

All GBCs are of no use. That's the point!

Yes.. I think the function of the robot pushing the button itself adds a lot to this build. - it almost gives it a human element...

I'm not a huge fan of NXT-based GBC's - since I do prefer a good 'ol' mechanical solution - but every so often, you see one that uses the programmable side (especially the fast and accurate servos) REALLY well.

I'm not a huge fan of NXT-based GBC's - since I do prefer a good 'ol' mechanical solution - but every so often, you see one that uses the programmable side (especially the fast and accurate servos) REALLY well.

Same here, but I guess some things are practically impossible to do without some kind of intelligent input, and this is a good example of this. I can see Mindstorms being used as a form of "short cut" in GBC contraptions, to achieve the wanted goal simply, however I don't think Akiyuki is one to take the easiest way, as you can see in his Invisible Lift and obviously Ball Factory, just to mention two :thumbup:

Deepest respect to Akiyuki, he comes up with mechanical contraptions even the best among us others can only dream of :classic:

Very nice machine but since it dumps the balls after sorting them in the same bin again it is of no use! :laugh: :laugh:

Use? Of course they are of use. They absorb time.

All GBCs are of no use. That's the point!

"Like"

Edited by Chilly