Sign in to follow this  
bruce n h

Colossal Castle Contest XI

Hey all,

The whole online LEGO community is invited to join in the Colossal Castle Contest XI. There are 13 categories ranging from the size of a single fig up to a castle covering multiple baseplates, so builders of any size collection can compete. Please feel free to share this link with your LUG or any other LEGO builders.

-Eurobricks admins- If I posted this in the wrong place, or if you don't want non-EB contests posted in the forum, please accept my apology and just remove this post.

contest.jpg

-Bruce

This contest has always been great!

Post your CCC entries as their own topics in the forum here as well if you want to discuss them.

Also, the first challenge of Book II for the Guilds of Historica has been posted, head to the subforum for even more castley goodness!

It's been a long time since I've entered such an event but I'm excited to try out! Good luck everyone!

Edited by Admiral Ron

One of the best contests out there, and definitely the best castle one! I will definitely be competing this year!

My 3x4 baseplate castle has unfortunately already been shown in public, but I might try to get entries into some of the smaller categories :classic:

Ah!! I forgot my classic castle forum username and account! Its been almost 2 or 3 years since I've logged on there. Will be participating this year, getting my MOC fingers moving again after a hiatus..

-edit - hopefully my new account gets approved! cant wait to start posting in about a month's time!

Edited by Tomcat RIO