Sign in to follow this  
IenjoyLego89

I believe it's this way

There are many ways to replicate water in lego, this works well I think.

Good attempt. You should experiment using transclear bricks.

Thanks, I've seen that done in a few mocs, but I don't have those pieces, so I tried with what I got to little success...me thinks I'll be ordering some of those next time.

1. good attempt pirate_wink.gifpirate_blush.gifpir_laugh2.gif

Thanks mate :)

That's a really good attempt! I love the surrounding 'base' you've made around the water as well. It makes it look majestic, even for a rowboat.

Very nice build! I don't know how I overlooked this. I've updated your first post, so everybody can see the picture. Great job!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

That's a really good attempt! I love the surrounding 'base' you've made around the water as well. It makes it look majestic, even for a rowboat.

Thanks pirate_classic.gif the base makes it look better than it is pir_laugh2.gif

I like how you made the row boat look like it's rocking.

Cheers Settle pirate_laugh2.gif it was my first moc so it took me awhile to figure it out pirate_laugh_new.gifpirate_look.gif

Very nice build! I don't know how I overlooked this. I've updated your first post, so everybody can see the picture. Great job!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Cheers Capt, pirate_classic.gif you've reminded me to start another pirate moc soon when i get the time, it'll be a nice break from castle pirate_laugh_new.gif

Edited by IenjoyLego89

Thanks for the blog Capt. Stabbin, really made my day pirate_laugh2.gif

Awesome! I love how it's tiled and the realistic foamy wake!

Cheers mate pirate_classic.gif it's not actually tiled. It is just standard 1x2 / 1x1 blue bricks turned on their side and slotted in the border, a gap is made so the boat can fit in pirate_wink.gif

Very nice scene; it remembers me that paiting of George Washington crossing the Delaware... but with redcoats :pir-grin: .

And good trick to put the row boat in that position...

Friendly from Spain,

Commodore Ariel.

cheers bud pirate_classic.gif now that you say it I can kind of see it pir_laugh2.gif