just2good

LEGO Minecraft (Minfigure Scale) 2014 Rumors and Discussion

Have we gotten any more information on when in 2014 these will be released?

All they've said is "late" 2014. So maybe an August release, or even November. September is an odd release for a wide-release theme, but it's possible.

I couldnt find any videos on youtube.

But here: http://www.lego.com/...USFR36Minecraft

You can find a new co-build video.

-the information is awesome!

Neat find! :classic:

I really like the animals and love the cart. :wub: The Ender Dragon (?) looks nice, and I hope we get a bigger look at him soon. I hope they do a Shelter set, though!

Maybe the creeper is still being worked on. Or, at least I hope so...

The skeleton looks a bit strange because the head is a different colour to the body.

Maybe the creeper is still being worked on. Or, at least I hope so...

The skeleton looks a bit strange because the head is a different colour to the body.

The Co-Build project on Facebook have released a Merry Christmas Picture , that includes the creeper in it ... This might be the official one!

The Co-Build project on Facebook have released a Merry Christmas Picture , that includes the creeper in it ... This might be the official one!

That's the picture they're talking about. That Creeper is only one of two prototypes that they've narrowed it down to, and they plan on making more changes based on feedback for those two.

This sounds good. I hope we get a Nether set, perhaps with some Zombie Pigmen, Wither skeletons and a Ghast.

That sword is amazing (and 100% accurate), but that creeper is butt ugly. It's going to need a lot of modifying to make it look good.

Not a Minecraft fan but I've played the game and wondered why the sets where Micro rather than full sized so this is definitely superior to this years sets and should be a treat for fans of Minecraft

I just find it funny that

1. Lego is asking for Fans input on an IP line..

2. For once Lego is making models that look NOTHING like thier gamecounter part.. It's like they're delperatly trying to make them look bad!

How hard is it to make a creeper that looks like the one in the game??? You can make it from:

1x 2x2 Green tile.

1x 2x2 Green Brick with Printing

4x 1x2 Green Brick- for legs and chest?

1x 1x2 Green jumper plate

And

1x 2x4 Green plate...

From the NYTF press release...

Digital creativity takes physical form in a new collection of LEGO Minecraft Creative Adventure sets which replicate virtual worlds and their characters in LEGO form.

So, at least they're still coming this year, but that's odd it has a subtitle. Maybe it's just like the Microworld subtitle.