just2good

LEGO Minecraft (Minfigure Scale) 2014 Rumors and Discussion

I like that ghast, although it looks too happy. I'm looking forward to these new MF scale sets, it looks very promising so far.

Jungle temple and desert temple prototypes :wub: I am so excited for this :grin:

https://scontent-b-m...930253792_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-m...881857448_n.jpg

I want the Jungle one a little bit more. I heard the Dessert is mostly just a pyramid and stuff. Jungle is said to be much more mysterious, and we haven't gotten much Jungle LEGO stuff lately. Go vote here! :wink:

Same as larsyuipo here. I don't know why so many people like the jungle one. I am really excited for this either way though. :excited:

I prefer the Desert one myself as it looks like more of a complete structure, whilst the Jungle one is too open.

Not a fan of Minecraft myself, but I was looking forwards to the small sets as bits packs, but turns out they were way to expensive for that. Mini-figure scale may be a better option though, depending on what we get. I like the look of the jungle set, but it needs more jungle tree bits. The trees in the original clip at the start of the thread looked good to me, depending on how expensive it is I may end up getting it.

I really like how these early concepts are turning out. I have no interest in Minecraft, even after I tried playing it, but these look really fun. I'm sure these are gonna sell extremely well not only with Minecraft fans, but with fans of LEGO playsets- like me. :classic:

I think that the second mine cart looks the best. I could definitely see myself getting a jungle, mine, nether, if they make them. I would also love to see an End set.

I guess minecart #4 is the best. But they all still have at least 2 problems; none of them can fit a chest or furnace in them, and none of them are deep enough.

Dat sword.... :wub: :wub:

I will never question the moulding quality of Lego ever again. :cry_happy:

OK, maybe I will. But not for a while. :grin:

Edited by TwentyLeggedHen

The Sword is beautiful, and the Creeper confirms the Smaller Design. :grin: Loving the scenery too, can not wait for Caves, Jungles, Forests and Deserts to be released! And OMG, a Minifig scale Nether! :wub:

1486884_647706278627451_910399385_n.jpg

1. this doesn't really look any good, if it will have those pillars

2. the question of this time: what are the most important ores you would like to see in lego minecraft

Edited by larsyuipo

I actually quite like the design of those ores. Also, Diamond, Gold, Redstone and Iron should be made.

I'm really glad the team is allowing us to see the design process of the sets this time!

I'm not a Minecraft nut, but this is actually looking pretty interesting so far, more than I expected from the initial announcement. Still not sure if I'll be getting any of the sets for myself, but they'll be great birthday gifts for some certain younger family members who are obsessed with Minecraft. Have we gotten any more information on when in 2014 these will be released?