just2good

LEGO Minecraft (Minfigure Scale) 2014 Rumors and Discussion

The "Creative Adventure" name probably indicates that they plane on continuing the Micro World sets, maybe even some other sub-themes.

I'm excited to see what the Toy Fair has in store for us!

That's a nice set. It definitely fits how The End is in the game, and the model itself will work well with the other Microworlds we have so far. Hopefully it remains at a similar price to the ones we have had so far; anything more expensive would be entirely unreasonable.

It's nice to see that LEGO are continuing the micro worlds alongside the normal Minifigure scale sets. I had a feeling they would cancel them.

Is there really no new news on the minifig scale sets? The micro sets don't interest me mostly because of the horrible price point (seriously, $45?) I am counting on the minifig scale line to have more reasonable prices as i assume it will be a more widely released run of sets?

Is there really no new news on the minifig scale sets? The micro sets don't interest me mostly because of the horrible price point (seriously, $45?) I am counting on the minifig scale line to have more reasonable prices as i assume it will be a more widely released run of sets?

I don;t think you're going to get much better than $35 for 480 pieces.

I'm Not too excited. It would be hard to replicate the all in one scale aspect of the real minecraft game into lego.

6 new set names have been revealed on this website, brickshopnl.

http://www.brickshop.nl/lego/lego-minecraft.html

21118: the mine

21117: the ender dragon

21116: creative box

21115: the first night

21114: the farm

21113:the cave

Personally I most likely getting the cave as it seems to be a cheap set.

Brickset says that these are coming in November and are suppossed to be minifigure scale.

From brickset.

Edited by TheLazyChicken

I cannot wait. But what about the shelter they were working on in the videos? Or was that just a concept? Also, the site labels them as Micro World. I assume that is a mistake. Nonetheless, stoked and looking forward to seeing set images! :thumbup:

Edited by Puffle Pal26

Nice find! :classic:

I cannot wait. But what about the shelter they were working on in the videos? Or was that just a concept?

Maybe it's part of the Creative Box or First Night sets? These do sound really fun!

I'd imagine The First Night is the shelter.

The creative box sounds cool, I hope it's basically a big parts pack.

Oh wow these set names already make me want to buy them :laugh:, I look really forward to seeing these images however lets hope Lego keep bringing out more teasers on their facebook. :classic:

I can not wait!!! :D I wonder if we will see any Alternate Skins within the sets instead of the same old Steve? What do you guys think?

I cannot wait. But what about the shelter they were working on in the videos? Or was that just a concept? Also, the site labels them as Micro World. I assume that is a mistake. Nonetheless, stoked and looking forward to seeing set images! :thumbup:

I'm not seeing a Temple either. I'm guessing a lot of the stuff they've shown off is going to end up being in later waves. It looks like they wanted to get the essentials out of the way with this first wave, though they did say that the concepts they showed off might not end up being featured in a set.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the final product! I plan on picking them all up.

I have my doubts about this theme, mainly the fact on how Lego are going to pull this off accurately. I will however not make my judgement until I see the sets :wink:

Ah, I screwed up. I posted this post in the Microworld topic...

So, these pictures showed up in a Brickipedia discussion thread. The person who posted them is a new user, and has not posted any other information.

21113-lego-the-cave.png

21114-lego-the-farm.png

These have to be real. The new moulds and printing are spot on to what is shown in the video, and the size and builds themselves are plausible. I have to say, I'm not liking these.

...while it obviously belongs here. Discuss!

They look very different from the usual types of Lego sets, which is great. I can't wait to see more :sweet:

Wow these sets certainly are different, however I must say I like them due to the fact that these are unique. I hope to see more images of these and other sets, thanks J2G. :classic:

If these are the sets, then they're a pass. I do like the crafting table though.