Sign in to follow this  
QQS

Nautilus Mecha

Hello there!

Some people say that before you show your MOC you need to think if it possible to change somethin' in your creation. I've thought for 1.5 year and I've still no idea what could I change in it. That's the main reason why I'd like to show it here.

special2.jpg

BRICKSHELF

DEVIANTART

FLICKR

About the beginning of my creation you can read here (or watch some pictures, because I don't have much time to translate it into English).

Arsus VII is a powerful mecha. It's construction makes him very useful under sea and land. Two big guns can destroy everything.

Some more photos:

00.jpg

04.jpg

09.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

24.jpg

Is this the beginning of transformation?

28.jpg

That's all.

This is a very good looking mech, and huge, too. I really like how you made it amphibious, so that's different. I don't think you need to change anything.

This is a very good looking mech, and huge, too. I really like how you made it amphibious, so that's different. I don't think you need to change anything.

Has more than 30 cm (11,8 inches?). My tallest mecha - Pietrov - had about 50 cm:

e2.jpg

(sorry for quality of picture, but I made it a long time ago)

The amphibious shape is dictated to environment, where it works and I'm glad it looks ok.

oh god! pure awesomeness!!

Yes, awesome mech.

Great mecha :thumbup:

Thanks ;)

Nice (especially the legs and feet)

Some people says it is the most difficult to make good legs for a mech. But here I had a lot of fun of creating them ;)

Excellent mecha here, love the legs and the chest section. Great use of all those technic panels. :)

Thanks ;) I had some red technic panels which I wanted to use them in a spaceship, but unfortunately this project died - so I decided to make a mecha.

Edited by QQS

Some people says it is the most difficult to make good legs for a mech. But here I had a lot of fun of creating them ;)

yep, I work on a dieselpunk mecha , no problem for the upper body but still have to work on the legs , I did not manage to build something correct yet

Impressive, imposing and inspired. Great mecha - literally and metaphorically. Well done!

I'm glad you like it ;)

Here are some bonus:

dsc01767.jpg

dsc01766.jpg

dsc01770.jpg

yep, I work on a dieselpunk mecha , no problem for the upper body but still have to work on the legs , I did not manage to build something correct yet

Don't give up and keep trying! I've built many mechas, but usually they don't deserve a publication. And besides, we get some valuable experience by build creations ;)

Edited by QQS

Nice Moc!

Thanks ;)

Holy carp this thing is a masterwork. Whatever did you use to connect the Rhotuka?

Do you mean this flying wheels? You need just a Technic Axle Pin and connect it into Rhotuka's slot.

Wow. Awesome. Thanks for sharing and for the other groups of mechs - I like the squat, grey fellow on the right!

Thanks ;) This grey fellow is called Arsus VI - you can read about him here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54793&hl=arsus

I love the sleeknes of your mech.

Thanks ;) I try my best to build good mechs.