El Garfio

Playing with my bricks

Neat little scene, really like your street. Did you just use a bunch of flat pieces? It doesn't really look that in the pictures.

The LEGO baseplates are the ones you can see upside down on the left corner but there are fully with studs. I want some road, and the only one from LEGO I have, was the one of the police headquarter. Due to it I have to use a pair of Meganlocks road baseplates that I found into my bricks' box.

Thanks El Garfio - we should all probably have threads like this. I need to pull out my camera at the same time I pull out my bricks, too.

I like the coloration on the Haunted house - the blue tint is really working. Is that natural light or artificial? The street scene displays a natural strength of LEGO - to make more than just the sum of the parts - even though the basic bricks were used, your design brings out a strong gestalt - nice buildings.

Here's a question - all my buildings only have 3 walls (with an open back). How do you build your town? Are they fully enclosed?

I have to find how to set my camera color because it uses to make blue pics when I make them under fluorescent light.

All the houses has an empty backside (3 walls)