Sign in to follow this  
spartanec2011

Attack of Native Americans

Before us is a part of the small village of N in the Wild West.

Cunning Indians decided to take revenge "white" because they defiled their sacred land... Realizing their plans, they surrounded the bison herd, were scared them and drove them right in the centre of the town of N. Bisons ran forward and build up the pace, they were swept away everything in its path. The Indians followed right behind bison hiding behind their backs. Their plan to attack unexpectedly failed, "white" caught off guard.

01.jpg

02.jpg

In the town among others, there is a shop where you can buy anything, ranging from knives, axes and firearms to food.

To the right of the store, its owner keeps pigs, meat, and other needs.

03.jpg

As in any other town, a Saloon, where anyone can have a drink and meet with the girls, "certain conduct", which by the way are now on the second floor of the Saloon and attract clients.

04.jpg

In the town of N also has a small post office, where a Telegraph. The train stops at a wooden platform with which the handling of different cargoes and goods. Here you can replenish the water from the water barrels.

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Shop hold two brothers Irishman, that's rear view close-up, without the second floor, so we can all consider.

On the first floor there is a room of the store, have Windows are samples of weapons, inside there are various boxes etc. Here you can buy something fully, there is even socks ..

08.jpg

Now we see the situation in the shop on the second floor, there is nothing interesting - two beds in the form of beds and a wardrobe.

Further, between the store and Салуном - canopy with pigs (rear view), and then decoration of the inner part of the Saloon:

1 floor wardrobe with drink and bar counter, two tables and chairs on the second floor - an office holder Saloon Mr. Sringer, its not now, but soon we shall see him. On his side is a fireplace, Desk with chair and a bookcase.

09.jpg

And here was Mr. Стринжерс. At this time he makes a bargain buys a plot of land, through which will soon pass the railway. His assistant at the ready, as soon as the previous owner will give Mr. Sringer all papers to be shot... and Mr. Стринжерсу to return his money .... he is a petty...

And on the first floor of a visitor buys a drink myself....

They still do not know what is happening on the street... that soon Indians to break into the Saloon ... or maybe not -)

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

One of the cowboys trying to escape from the Indians .. but its here now overtaken...

13.jpg

But one of the brave men competing for the job Sheriff with two pistols on the advantage goes to the meeting striker.... his face full of determination and courage....

14.jpg

Here is another brave man, out of the Saloon and drunk as a Lord ... he does not want to lose their bottles of whisky, and is ready to defend it from any number of Indians...

15.jpg

16.jpg

View bison from multiple angles.

Thank you for your attention, You was Spartan, yet!

Very, very cool! So much action packed into this scene. The old west never gets old. I agree, the bison are very clever!

Fantastic work! I love how you included interiors, I particularly like the pig pen! Lovely train design as well!

This might sound absurd, but I changed the title of this topic to the more politically correct term "Native American". Let's not debate that though, and only discuss the MOC.

I like the bison, very cute. Good design on the buildings as well.

Well done and welcome to Eurobricks.

Great work - and the bison are very well built!

I really like the interior details, such as the bookcase, and the landscaping is very well done - the touches of different tan bricks add a lot.

Really well done!! I might suggest you change out the hair of the warriors from Mohawks to black female/long hair molds for historical accuracy, but otherwise it's a beautiful & incredibly detailed creation.

Wow! Nice layout! Love the buildings, and the bison are perfect! Great job! :thumbup: :thumbup:

This is a really nice moc, and the details are great! I love the buffalo in particular. The one thing is that the tomahawk warriors from series 10 are more representative of indians from the New England area than the Old West. Like Mr. Timms said, changing the hair would go far in increasing the accuracy, if that interests you.

Amazing moc and packed with so much details. The bison really stands out. The use of roof pieces for the walls of the saloon is quite interesting and looks great.