Sign in to follow this  

Now that I have holidays, there is finally time for LEGO again!

So I decided to build someting for the online RPG "Lands of Classic Castle".

10514647795_e6aeba2eb2_z.jpg

"Journal II

Less than two months have passed since we had to leave our home behind and fled to the barren wilderness of Garheim.

The last provisions are on the decline, the cattle is sick and wasting away and to make matters even worse, winter is just around the corner.

A long and dark winter, as we only know it in the northern regions of Garheim. The winter, it is told for generations, is the time in which the evil roams the land.

At night, in the dark, so rumors whisper, the cry of accursed and outcast can be heard. Thieves , murderers and other scum that is resistant against the cold due to the long time in the wilderness, became one with the winter.

To be prepared against all this evil, archers patrol on the old wall at night, to sound the alarm when needed.

For those of us who went north , this will be the hardest winter of our lives so far.

Solely the thought of returning home some day keeps us alive out there."

-> previous Journal

10514997103_d0012cdfc3_n.jpg10514823314_25fb1377e1_n.jpg

10514816126_d25c349089_n.jpg10514832165_c969c94a3c_n.jpg

I know the title says "Mountain Camp", and yes there are no rocks...but I wanted to improve my wall-building-skills, so let's prentend that this scene takes place in a valley.

Hope you like it, comments and constructive criticism are welcome!

Edited by Wat Tambor

Very nice feel. Lands of Classic Castle? Ha. Come to the original! Sneak into the Guilds of Historica subforum and check out Book II Challenge 1.

Fantastic work mate! I love that tower, and your figs are excellent! Well done!

Thank you, I appreciate you like it.

Very nice feel. Lands of Classic Castle? Ha. Come to the original! Sneak into the Guilds of Historica subforum and check out Book II Challenge 1.

First of all thank you for the nice comment.

But I don't know If I should join the Guilds of Historica.

Please don't get me wrong, I really love to see all these great MOCs and fantastic building-techniques posted there. Especially the techniques are quite inspirating.

Maybe I will join in the future, for now "Lands of Classic Castle" is enough, because I don't have much time for building at the moment and I first want to improve my building-skills.

I first want to improve my building-skills.

which actually is the whole point of joining GoH ...

BTW, nice build

Plus we don't have the same image posting limits as CC. It's a great site and I love LCC, but it's hopping over here as well. Best part of Book II m'boy is there are smaller challenge categories so you could build for both even with limited time! It is one of the improvements we made for people with limited time or access to bricks.

which actually is the whole point of joining GoH ...

BTW, nice build

Plus we don't have the same image posting limits as CC. It's a great site and I love LCC, but it's hopping over here as well. Best part of Book II m'boy is there are smaller challenge categories so you could build for both even with limited time! It is one of the improvements we made for people with limited time or access to bricks.

Well, I will have a look at it, but I think you have convinced me.

Nice! Love the figs and wall! You should definitely join GoH. :wink:

Thank you. :classic: