fallentomato

Brickflick: NNN Chapter 2 - Robots!

7967340272_cdc2bffd29_o.jpg

Robots have invaded Figuria! Should we flee in terror? Or just laugh at them? As always, Phil, Sherry, and the rest of the Nightly News at Nine team have the inside scoop.

Will ROBOphelia defeat the Pinchbot leader Grabbor? What new nefarious plan does Malifios have to destroy New Block City? Will Zundar join the Green Militia to fight against Orange? And finally, what are we going to do with all these robots?!

I made this animation over the course of 3 years. It took more than 400 hours to animate and countless more hours of writing, voice-acting, building, and editing. Rather than sell DVDs, I'm seeling this one through digital distribution for just $1. All profits support production of future episodes of the Nightly News at Nine: http://gum.co/NNNCh2

Many thanks to all my Kickstarter backers, and everyone else who has supported me over the years!

Edited by Darkdragon
Indexed

Were the scenes in the Pinchbot base inspired by Megaman? I couldn't help but think that ROBOphelia running through was similar to Megaman, not to mention the small corridor before the "Boss".

Were the scenes in the Pinchbot base inspired by Megaman? I couldn't help but think that ROBOphelia running through was similar to Megaman, not to mention the small corridor before the "Boss".

Absolutely! When I first released that section as "

" I even made a Megaman inspired opening graphic (watch from 9 seconds to 13 seconds at that link) :)