Lego Otaku

LEGO online pick a brick gone?

This just came up on another LEGO forum that if you go to shop on LEGO site, pick a brick is no longer listed in drop down menu or anywhere except for a tiny print on the bottom of the page. Clicking on that leads back to the front of shop.lego.com

I tried history as I was there yesterday, it wouldn't work for me either.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

It's the same for me. Maybe it's down because of store maintenance? Just a wild guess though...

Strange, if I go to the NL site, it's not there, but if I do "change region" and select United States, it does show up.

It doesn't show up for me. I have the shortcut under "Quick Links" on the bottom of the page but clicking on that brings me back to the Shop mainpage.

Edited by TGB

Yep... seems to be gone on the UK version.

I only recently looked through it for some parts so it must be a very recent happening

Ok, I thought I was going crazy. I looked at it yesterday, and gone today. I'm hoping maybe the link just got broken. Or maybe a revamp.

^^Same for me, as I'm in the sates - it's up and live, and working. I'd be bummed if it went down or gotten rid of. I was saddened when you could no longer order a custom model through LDD.

some reports from the BL thread (people who contacted LEGO customer service) indicate that its down because of system issues.

some reports from the BL thread (people who contacted LEGO customer service) indicate that its down because of system issues.

...aaaaaaand breathe!