lightningtiger

MOC - Coles Express (Shell) Service Station

Oooo nice teaser!! This is gonna be gooood!!! I love the fridge and the curvey counter :sweet:

I will await the next pics eagerly, happy building :laugh:

Thanks for the kind words so far 'timmy', 'LT12V' and 'VK', there will be more photos on Monday when I can work again on this design. The door design is something I knocked over an hour of trial and error......actually it was quite easy. I've closed the fridge door now so the milk and other dairy products doesn't go off. :wink:

Any suggestions you might like to see in this design feel free to post them......keep watching ! :classic:

Your interiors LT are always worth checking out (and borrowing). This is no different. I think the door is very effective and the fridge is spot on.

Your interiors LT are always worth checking out (and borrowing). This is no different. I think the door is very effective and the fridge is spot on.

Thanks 'eurotrash', I need to pick up some extra parts to finish the shop off and start the petrol/diesel pumps.....once I have finished the shop tomorrow I will post updated pictures.....keep watching ! :wink:

:laugh: beautiful LT. The magazines are extra. Again great work! We want more! We want more!

Thanks 'monsinjor', I have to fill that wall behind the counter plus a roof/ceiling combo......perhaps another SNOT job is called for eh ? :laugh:

Anyway, more tomorrow and like I wrote earlier any suggestions feel free to post them.......keep watching ! :classic:

Yeah the magazines look great! The whole thing is shaping up very nicely :classic:

I look forward to seeing what's next and the roof, happy building :laugh:

Thanks 'LT12V' and 'timmy' for your positive vibes, now it will be tomorrow I'll get the roof parts and other bits for the inside.....so keep watching (though I'm working right now on a quick Octan build). :wink:

The Fridge is great, as is the sliding door. Don't blame if i use one or two of these ideas

Thanks 'TDG' and no, I don't mind if you use my ideas......oh, now the roof is on the shop tonight.....but photos will be tomorrow.....so keep watching ! :wink:

Time for a quick update.....now a front view of the shop......I must get that new printer cartridge.....keep watching anyway ! :blush:

coles_express_wip_140.jpg

I like it!! It would go well with a race car or two.

Now how did I miss this comment, I don't think so......it's not at Bathurst ! :laugh: (a town in NSW that holds a 1000km road race each year)

Now an update......of course tons still to come and thanks to 'L@go' my job is made a little harder.....but the tiger does not mind one bit ! :grin:

000000_coles_express_wip_99.jpg

Sorry about the lighting....only working with a crappy old Sony camera and it's poor flash.......anyway, keep watching !

Edit - this is what I'm trying to create at least in the theme of.......

bkyxyhntdvpqugnwyinsvongoikrrqzs_1330998785_5164780.jpg

Edited by lightningtiger

Looking good as usual! I too like the new stickers there, they look great!!

I'm looking forward to the next update, happy building :laugh:

Made some changes and the driveway layout is coming along nicely.......

000000_coles_express_wip_98.jpg

Anyway, thanks for all the positive vibes and keep watching !

I'm waiting for the roof Tiger! :sweet:

Okay, okay :wink: .....today I'll have one designed, last night I was sticker designing.....today sticker printing and yes, yes.....a roof, ......the roof, the roof is on fire :laugh: (sorry, feeling I bit dippy this morning, must be leftovers from the Melbourne Cup yesterday :wink: ).......keep watching ! :grin:

Update time.....oh, by the way the roof is going to take a day or two to build......32 studs by 20 studs fully detailed....not easy to do. :blush:

Anyway, here is today's progress shots......

000000_coles_express_wip_90.jpg000000_coles_express_wip_91.jpg000000_coles_express_wip_92.jpg

More coming real soon so keep watching ! :wink: