Hi All :classic:

I need some lego expert advice as I am a bit confused by sudden disappearance of prices on bricks and pieces?

Few weeks back I bought a 6051 duplo set that has the alphabet in it. To spell out both my daughters names at once I needed a few more of the letter A. Went on the lego site, found support dept, found bricks and pieces, enter set number, all the pieces came up with pricing but I got distracted (kids!) and didn't place the order and check out, I am in the UK and they were 64p-£1.20 or something like that for the letters depending on which letter you wanted.

Went back yesterday to place order while I had quiet 5 minutes, and now there are NO prices on the bricks and pieces site at all? :sceptic:

Did Lego just change their website, or do I have an issue with browser/cookies/pc?

I tried a few sets - no prices on anything....

Either you are looking in the wrong category or LEGO discontinued them behind your back. Be sure to clear cookies and cache just in case, the try to recreate the steps you did the first time to find individual letters.

I didn't check LEGO.com as I don't bother to order parts from LEGO, they can be expensive compared to elsewhere. I like to get my parts from Bricklink.com

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=6051-1 is the direct link to the Duplo set you were looking at, and http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=98052&colorID=34 for the letter A. I don't see any seller with more than 1 of the brick with A on it. There are some sellers that has more than one complete sets that you could buy all in one, averaging about $25 each. If you don't mind extra letters (and extra regular bricks), you could probably go that way.

This happened a month or so back - prices disappeared and reappeared a few days later. Hopefully it's just the same this time.

Thanks for replies. Its not a browser thing, did the usual cookies etc, checked on the Mac at home not PC at work. I did check Bricklink Knight - but the prices were more than they were direct from Lego, which made no sense! although TLG charge £2 postage.

I am not going mad, I found a screenshot on the iPad I made when I was looking at the price of the penumatic air cylinder - they were definitely there before, hopefully Citizen your right and its a temporary issue.

I asked for quote for just two letter A and it came back at £5 which was a lot higher than it was when the pricing was displayed when I first looked. I got the whole set for £12.50 on offer so you right its cheaper to buy a second set but I don't really want all the extra bricks, we have storage issues as it is and they need to move to Lego from Duplo soon (as I am bored of building castles, animals and the odd duplo boat)

So for the benefit of anyone finding this thread, Lego support kindly answered they have a new system and its a glitch they expect to have fixed soon... so that's good :classic:

Everytime I've ever looked at bricks and pieces, I've never seen the pricing next to it. I've always had to call them directly and ask for prices on pieces I submitted and they seem annoyed by doing that. I'd much prefer to view prices online.

where are the brick and pieces now? I can only find missing bricks and broken bricks

Lego took B&P down for the holidays to deal with the influx in demand for actual missing/broken pieces. Right now you can't purchase from B&P until sometime in January-February.

Edited by BrickAddict90