LEGOMONGER

My custom Dr. Strange

I moved your post into it's own thread since it didn't really relate to the other thread.

And I'm going to move it to the MCW forum where the experts on the quality of such things hang out. I'd also recommend deep-linking it so that people can view it without having to go to Flickr.

I think it looks pretty good. The detail in the torso and the legs is just right. I love that it has a double sided head as well.

This is linking to the mobile version and I can't see anything on my computer through that link. Do you have the actual link (clicking on the dots on the bottom right, then View all sizes, and right click and hit Properties)? Would be interesting to see these prints.

I think it's a great looking fig. The pad printing is very clear and the right amount of detail where it counts... for me that's what makes it stand out from machine printed customs.

Nicely done.

I'm assuming that it being pad printed you've had to get quite a few done to make it financially viable? Are these going to be printed for you own collections or are you looking to set up some kind of store for these?

Apologies if that's the kind of thing that needs to be done via PM.

Robianco,

I believe one of the designers is a good friend of mine. He goes by muddy_river_figs on eBay and his flickr account is iggs02.

Here is his eBay store where you and anyone can buy the minifigure from:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/muddy_river_figs

Their Clea minifigure should be sold in the store soon as well.

Cheers,

Marc

came home drunk last night and bought the Doctor Strange and Clea pack. I hope they look as awesome up close. Any news on whether any other figures will be produced?