Heppeng

My 7740 Restoration

7740 ist one of the best train Lego ever produced....

Welcome to Eurobricks sube82.

I agree that the 7740 is a nice train, that was my first motorised one when I was a kid, but please don't only awake older threads and also try to be involved in more recent topics.

I recently got the 7740 from a build and buy from a lot. It is almoust complete. But it is my first 12v train and it looking nice. I only had the Push or 4,5v trains as childe. But i think the difference was that i had a modeltrain from my father to play with insted. So no need for

Lego version.

Is it posible to get the stickers for 7740 ?

I recently got the 7740 from a build and buy from a lot. It is almoust complete. But it is my first 12v train and it looking nice. I only had the Push or 4,5v trains as childe. But i think the difference was that i had a modeltrain from my father to play with insted. So no need for

Lego version.

Is it posible to get the stickers for 7740 ?

I believe ministickers.nl has reproduction stickers. http://ministickers.nl/shop/product-category/trains-2/77xx-78xx-2/

Hi mrfuture! As what dr_spock says, the web site is run by JopieK, the person who posted before your post. You can also Click on his banner and it will take you to his site.

Edited by scottwb2010

I was stickering up my slightly modified (9v version) 7740 using Andy Mollmann’s sticker sheet which is faithful to the original.  It was sad to find out that if you choose anything other than the “DB” logo scheme, then there is not enough logo stickers for the wagons! :-(.  Did I did some thing wrong?   

I was was thinking that the best sticker sheet would be a single country logo version.  Given this is all after market print on demand then it would be great to be able to order the UK logo sheet.  This would have the engine and maybe 4 wagons of only UK logo’d stickers and maybe the sleeper wagon and mail car stickers as well. 

Thoughts?

steve

Edited by SteveBar