Sign in to follow this  
Boxerlego

Youtube is suppressing videos and much more...

Hi Eurobricks, I need a little Help! Yesterday I uploaded a video on youtube about Edward Leedskalnin and I did a video search on the complete title of the video... here is a link http://www.youtube.c...=week&lclk=week and the video does not appear in the weekly search results. The title of the video is "Edward Leedskalnin Magnetic Current". I know that YouTube is suppressing my video and it is making me MAD :damn:. Why is youtube doing this to me is there something they dont want you to see in my video. Can any one confirm or disprove my suspicion just do a search for yourself or click that link above and see if my video in the results... I'm going to keep uploading this video weekly and see if YT persist on suppressing my video on magnetic current.

Edited by Boxerlego

Maybe it takes some time for a new video to appear in the weekly results?

If it does I suggest you just wait a few more days and then search again, it's also possible youtube filters your own video's out of your searches, since google took over youtube it has become much more personalized... regrettably maybe.

Edited by Sebeus I

Maybe it takes some time for a new video to appear in the weekly results?

If it does I suggest you just wait a few more days and then search again, it's also possible youtube filters your own video's out of your searches, since google took over youtube it has become much more personalized... regrettably maybe.

I believe it should take an hour, there is a specific search designed for that.

I run a YouTube channel and yes it does take 1-3 days for it too show up . :-)

Well I am just going to wait and see. Plus I got more videos to put up of Ed. I guess both of you did not see it either. Thanks.

did you see how youtube went in to full action with this video...

Note: that this happen the very same week I notice youtube suppressing my video.

Edited by Boxerlego

It can take a while for the videos to show up in search results. And YouTube often has problems because they are constantly updating different things on the site. If you give it a little time, they always show up eventually.

It can take a while for the videos to show up in search results. And YouTube often has problems because they are constantly updating different things on the site. If you give it a little time, they always show up eventually.

Thanks Brick Queen for your helpful insight on this matter. After 6 long days, the video still does not turn up in the search results. However One out of the Three videos I had uploaded did make it in to the search results after a week or so. I want to point out that I had bunch of problems around that video on the day it was uploaded, most noticeably is that team of monkeys error page came up several times when I tried to open that video up in the video manager. It was very frustrating, It felt like roadblock that was preventing me to from accessing the video. And due to the issues I was having with the video, I initially gave an entire day to see if things started to function properly for the first upload, but the problem persisted and so I deleted the video and re-uploaded it to see if the problems will be resolved this way. However all the problems I was having around the first video were still persistent in the second video but shortly with in the hour the problems stop and everything started working properly with in the video except for the fact that the video still did not exist in the search results filters.

I completely understand your problem. I'm even having the same problem right now with some of my videos not appearing in the search results. I've uploaded 5 Let's Play videos and I'm only finding 1 in the search results. YouTube can be a real pain sometimes. And I'm definitely familiar with the problem of not being able to access your video in the video manager and getting that monkeys error page. That is so infuriating. Like you said though, it usually gets fixed if you wait a little while. I wish I knew what to do about the search results. YouTube just does whatever they want, so there's nothing we can really do about it unfortuantely. They really should work on how the search results work, but that seems to be the one thing on YouTube they don't try to fix even though they try to "fix" everything else even if it's not broke.

Still dont believe me that YouTube has mechanism in place for suppressing videos. Well I have more evidence to say it is. There are these Auto Generated Topic Channels that is created by youtube and it finds and adds certain videos that fit with the Criteria for that Topic channel, Take Note that these auto generated channels are controlled by youtube computer algorithms. Well I am subscribe to these Auto Generated Topic Channels here "Coral Castle and Edward Leedskalnin" and recently both of these channels added videos that have nothing to do with theses topics.

How is it that this video here (Youtube Video Link) with the Kid can make it in to the Coral Castle Topic with in 3 day it was uploaded, when the only mention of Coral Castle is in the Description. This video has nothing to do with Coral Castle. It is a video of a Kid Kick BOXER that is in a workout session.

The other example I have here is a video Title Demo Leedskalnin Effect (Youtube Video Link) that was added to the Edward Leedskalnin with in 3 day it was uploaded and this video here also has nothing to do with Edward Leedskalnin.

I put out a series of videos that definitely fit with in there Topic criteria about Edward Leedskalnin and my videos were never were added to the Edward Leedskalnin topic channels with in 3 days they was uploaded. Now you can see that there is indeed clear evidence that video suppression going on at youtube. Why else would they put up videos that has nothing to do with these Topic channel that they control and leave the real videos that have everything to do with the topic "like mine" alone .

Youtube has a FAQ on these Topic channels which provides a list of questions and answers on how you get your videos added to these topic channels. My videos fit perfectly with in their criteria for them to show my video on there topic channels.

Update:

Ok I did some more searching to figure out what is going on and there is a list of videos of that Kid Kick Boxer in different languages and all of them have Coral Castle and Edward Leedskalnin in the description and every channel is youtube verified that means it has the check mark by their name.

Edited by Boxerlego

The other example I have here is a video Title Demo Leedskalnin Effect (Youtube Video Link) that was added to the Edward Leedskalnin with in 3 day it was uploaded and this video here also has nothing to do with Edward Leedskalnin.

The video's description has Edward Leedskalnin in it, so I wouldn't say it has nothing to do with the topic.

Maybe the other videos just have more tags than yours?

The amount of tags have nothing to do here and it is all about the amount of videos views and Viral marketing. The way I see it, its thepopularity is what determines the added selection of videos, take for example the Lego topic channel, I'm smart enough to know that there is days worth of Lego videos uploaded to YouTube every hour, that lego topic channel is not going to start randomly choosing lego video that are uploaded with barley any views. The topic channel is there to create a list of popular videos through a algorithm that pertain to the topic matter are the ones automatically chosen.

Just look at all these videos of that kid kickboxer, Every video has it own channel that share all the same videos in different languages .

https://www.youtube....h?v=hKLWyj0YSzU Google translate text to Romanian

https://www.youtube....h?v=RHzx8NvDDE4 Bosnian

https://www.youtube....h?v=QcNoXNKwFZA Galician

https://www.youtube....h?v=TfHks6KjHtI Albania

https://www.youtube....h?v=uZFuKh1cwoc Swedish

https://www.youtube....h?v=NLHLvrjCsvQ French

https://www.youtube....h?v=D2dm_Suya-c German

Here is a question. Why is it that the Edward Leedskalnin topic broght in a video that has no views that has nothing to do with the topic in the video and does it based on simple tag text like Edward Leedskalnin and the Lego topic will only bring in videos that have tons of viewers already because the Lego tag text is there?

Edited by Boxerlego

The current Internet is a experimental prototype. The social impact of the internet is more detrimental then beneficial because the views of the individual has been ultimately been denounced until some reputably cooperation like Google deiced to informs everyone about it. Everyone has the capability to spread disinformation and misinform each other which is the goal of divide and conquer. The majority of people are ready to embrace the secret religious teaching of illuminati before they embrace real beneficial advancements for society like the wireless transmission of electrical power distribution.

The way I see it YouTube operates as a big Confidence Trick. Look at all the people who want to create a since of authority for their channels based on how many subscribers there is. Don't be tricked by the comment bots that plague certain YouTube channels with its positive remarks regarding the video and its author. There just there to create a illusion that there videos are worth watching. Usually these channels want to shame other channels that are making videos over the same topic. If anything these YouTube channels that pertain to the same topic should be working together to create a bigger picture for you to focus on, you can't do everything by yourself, it's naive to think so.

I think it's the illuminati and the masons, they own the internet :0

I am sorry, i guess technically, I was trolling there. I will now proceed to report myself.

I am sorry, i guess technically, I was trolling there. I will now proceed to report myself.

Let's just get this thread back on topic.

Let's just get this thread back on topic.

Absolutely. Not only is YouTube suppressing certain videos from reaching the public they are also suppressing the certain comments from reaching the public for the videos as well.

I left a comment on this

about how the Crystal Radio has a fundamental importance on Edwards Leedskalnins Magnetic Flywheel and the comment was censored for the rest of the public to see. Now my comment is there for me to see;However, when I log out my channle my comment in this video some is not available to the read and is gone.

Now if you go to my Google+ page, my comment for the video is still there.

Now here is where I need your help again. Now since I cant be everywhere around the world to verify if my comment is getting censored over there. It would be awesome to here from you if you are also witnessing the censorship of this comment, because what good does it do to make comments over on a website that is founded in America or the USA that intentionally limits American's First Amendment in the Bill of Rights.

Here is another video "not made by me" explaining the reason behind this

http://youtu.be/NRil87E--1Q

Now you must understand that they are using science and other concepts as a tool to justified there reason behind censoring certain comments. Now I started my Youtube channel with this

video cause I wanted to show that it works and not promote a channel with a list of video of my opinions. I even made a video where used a vacuum engine to hoist up 7.5lb or 3.4kg load and I calculated how much Watts my
could produce which then can be compared that to a horse. Google wont recognize this fact with my channel when there censoring my comments. Edited by Boxerlego

This is a bit off topic: I don't have 25 minutes to watch the video posted, so my question is, what is a mechanical atom generator? Is it a generator built of atoms or something that generates atoms?

Im sorry but I don't see any real "hard, cold, down to earth" evidence that You tube would be suppressing (like deliberate and active hindering) ANY videos from reaching the audience as long as it don't violate the site terms and rules, Sometimes things glitch and things don't show up right away, but that happens also to "regular" topics, not only the topics that also can be find using "de-bunked prefix after the topic name for an more scientific approach . :wink:

The best thing to make sure things show up I guess is making something a lot op people like to watch and share. (cute kittens is always a win :classic: )

And working with support on software systems I must say that a lot of times the problems is origin from the user side , not having fully understood the way to use the software. Have You contacted Youtube customer service and asked for advise?

Hope things sort out for You ! And +1 on emilstorms comment above me.

Edited by mechamike

Absolutely. Not only is YouTube suppressing certain videos from reaching the public they are also suppressing the certain comments from reaching the public for the videos as well.

I left a comment on this

about how the Crystal Radio has a fundamental importance on Edwards Leedskalnins Magnetic Flywheel and the comment was censored for the rest of the public to see. Now my comment is there for me to see;However, when I log out my channle my comment in this video some is not available to the read and is gone.

Now if you go to my Google+ page, my comment for the video is still there.

That's because the comment was marked as spam. The creator of the video has to manually unmark as spam or delete it by going to the spam comment section only they can see. Comments containing links are automatically sent to the spam section, so the owner has to choose whether to approve, delete, or leave the comment in the spam section.

Edited by just2good

Hello Boxerlego

because what good does it do to make comments over on a website that is founded in America or the USA that intentionally limits American's First Amendment in the Bill of Rights

Google is a private sector organisation. It is their website and they can do what they like with it. It is not down to them to ensure free speech etc. If you want, you can start your own video sharing website and post your videos there.

Furthermore, if I start typing "Edward Leedskalnin" into the Youtube search box it says there are about 9,290 results so I think it is incredibly unlikely that they are "suppressing" your video. It seems there are plenty of other people posting stuff about his freaky tinfoil-hat ideas so I don't think they are going to pick on you especially unless your video is against their T&Cs in some other way.

Finally... if you really think that Leedskalnin's ideas about magnetism, free energy etc are worthwhile, then all you have to do is prove it, and show that all of the world's existing physics is wrong, and step this way for your Nobel Prize

EvilTwin

That's too bad, it would have been a really good conspiracy. This thread is a prime example of of how conspiracy theories are born. Somebody sees something that doesn't make sence to them, and thinks it must be the result of somebody else's I'll intentions. And if the plot has a whole, there is an even more elaborate conspiracy behind that. My "favorite" conspiracies are definedly Chemtrails and what this topic is about; somebody suppressing all these brilliant inventions because the "military industrial complex" or whatever says so. How about maybe, all that fancy stuff just doesn't work and nobody cares?

because what good does it do to make comments over on a website that is founded in America or the USA that intentionally limits American's First Amendment in the Bill of Rights.

This is an argument brought up all the time in what are generally considered "public" forums. The thing you are forgetting is YouTube is privately owned. They have the right to censor anything they want for any reason. Don't forget you are able to load the videos to youtube for free. You have the ability to choose a different video hosting service, but you won't since youtube dominates that area of the Internet.

With that said I think it's lame what they are doing but I've heard the freedom of speech thing here on the forum 100 times. Freedom of speech doesn't apply when the forum "youtube" is privately funded and operated. I mean you have the right to type what you want, but youtube has the right to censor that for whatever reason they feel, since they are paying for the bandwidth that houses your comment.

Freedom of speech is more related to being able to say what you feel without being persecuted for it. Censorship in a private forum is that forum owners right.

The only way you'd have a dog in this fight is if you were a stockholder and it said somewhere in some agreement that your comments and videos would not be censored. I'm willing to bet if you read the youtube users agreement it clearly outlines their right to do whatever the heck they want.

Youtube is smothered with lots and lots of different conspiracy videos and theorys that has no scentific leability what so ever that every tinfoil hat possile could come up with (oh..I to do love the chemtrail enthusiasts since i have backround in the aircraft industry. :wub:I, ll sometimes laughf my socs of that people really can be that ignorant of facts and the truth and twist things the wrong way just to persuade themselfs to belive in a hoax)

Why would Youtube ever use time and money to supress any of the junk that conspiracy lovers , charlatans or other belivers put up as long as it dont violate the terms of use?

Youtube wants to make money not waste them trying to supress the massive ammount of "i want to belive" stuff the users post.

The only thing i fear is being supressed (in the flow of conspiracy theorys) is the real truth...not the tin foil stuff

Edited by mechamike

This is a bit off topic: I don't have 25 minutes to watch the video posted, so my question is, what is a mechanical atom generator? Is it a generator built of atoms or something that generates atoms?

Now understand that the title is a distraction to prevent you from thinking seriously about the subject matter, The real technical term for this machine is a magneto. I've even mentioned this in one of my comments for one of his videos and then some of comments were blatantly against this fact, calling it everything but a magneto.

This is what a mechanical atom generator is, it is someone who disagrees with the truth.

Understand that this replica of Eds machine is there to gain your trust so he can present himself as a since of authority on the subject matter. I've listen to his video and I will point out this, he has already said that you cant do with neodymium magnets and you need a special kind of magnet for this, but if you read Edward Leedskalnin book Magnet Current, Eds requirement is that the magnet must be good and strong capable of lifting 20 pounds or 9 kilograms.

Im sorry but I don't see any real "hard, cold, down to earth" evidence that You tube would be suppressing (like deliberate and active hindering) ANY videos from reaching the audience as long as it don't violate the site terms and rules, Sometimes things glitch and things don't show up right away, but that happens also to "regular" topics, not only the topics that also can be find using "de-bunked prefix after the topic name for an more scientific approach . :wink:

The best thing to make sure things show up I guess is making something a lot op people like to watch and share. (cute kittens is always a win :classic: )

And working with support on software systems I must say that a lot of times the problems is origin from the user side , not having fully understood the way to use the software. Have You contacted Youtube customer service and asked for advise?

Hope things sort out for You ! And +1 on emilstorms comment above me.

Evidence is evidence no matter how hard you down play it. When certain people blatantly tell everyone that they have a working hand over at Youtube that help prop them to be successful on youtube is evidence and makes me think how they are willing to do the opposite and wipe competition out before they get big.

Take the topic space weather for example. There are many YouTube space weather channels there reporting on everyday space weather and most of them are not a real meteorologist and are just regurgitating information. Now how many people do you think care that much about space weather to subscribe to a channel on space weather updates. Not many, probably a couple thousand and that is it, Well there is a space weather channel that has over one hundred thousand subs and only brings in couple of thousand viewers. Search for the word "space weather" in the Youtube search bar and you will probably see a channel at the Top of that list. Do you see any other channels there in that search list. Understand that this is how they steer you in their direction they want you to go. This has nothing about how many subscribers there is or how many videos there are, Its about money and control certain of information.

Now I want you to consider this, that the only way I even notice this channel is because of this

that is there on that channel. It wasn't space weather that brought me there it was Edward Leedskalnin that did.

Hello Boxerlego

Google is a private sector organisation. It is their website and they can do what they like with it. It is not down to them to ensure free speech etc. If you want, you can start your own video sharing website and post your videos there.

Furthermore, if I start typing "Edward Leedskalnin" into the Youtube search box it says there are about 9,290 results so I think it is incredibly unlikely that they are "suppressing" your video. It seems there are plenty of other people posting stuff about his freaky tinfoil-hat ideas so I don't think they are going to pick on you especially unless your video is against their T&Cs in some other way.

Finally... if you really think that Leedskalnin's ideas about magnetism, free energy etc are worthwhile, then all you have to do is prove it, and show that all of the world's existing physics is wrong, and step this way for your Nobel Prize

EvilTwin

Hi EvilTwin

First some of Edward Leedskalnin Ideas has already been proven by Spintronics, however Edward tells us that he doesn't believe in the electron theory because scientist use ultra indirect methods to figure out the nature of electricity in that matter. Eds says that if you use the method that are in his book you will see that electrons don't exist and that electricity is really made up of north pole individual magnets and south pole individual magnets and you cant have electricity with out running the both currents against each other in the wire. Ed never talks about free energy in his books, he talks about the perpetual transformation of matter and how the north and south magnets are the basic building blocks of nature.

I had to tell you all that first because of the massive misconception that is projected around Edward on YouTube and all that stuff Like free energy gets picked up like iron filling to a magnet and that illogical stuff gets promoted in his name which to me is a disgrace to his teachings. Even though Edward is a enigma to a degree he wrote his books very clear describing what a true magnet is. Even though Ed doesn't believe in the electron theory or the domain theory, theses term can still relevant in the understanding of magnetism. If you can understand both then you are on top of physics and to understand this you haft to consider that light was first consider as a particle but as time progress light became both a particle and a wave as our methods improved.

That's too bad, it would have been a really good conspiracy. This thread is a prime example of of how conspiracy theories are born. Somebody sees something that doesn't make sence to them, and thinks it must be the result of somebody else's I'll intentions. And if the plot has a whole, there is an even more elaborate conspiracy behind that. My "favorite" conspiracies are definedly Chemtrails and what this topic is about; somebody suppressing all these brilliant inventions because the "military industrial complex" or whatever says so. How about maybe, all that fancy stuff just doesn't work and nobody cares?

Yes, this thread is a prime example how conspiracy are born if you let your thoughts not be governed by reality and fall in to a paranoid illusions. Understand that computers are very capable machines, some believe computers can predict the future, that will probably sound like a crazy conspiracy theory at first, But when you take for example how we forecast the weather today where we use computer climate models to predict the future weather events it is recognize as Real Science. But on the other hand Science is ready to discredit the idea the a human brain can predict the future weather with a sense of accuracy but if your a politician like Al gore and make your future weather prediction sound credible you can win a Nobel Prize, Oscar academy award and be Vice President of America all because of a simple conspiracy theory like global warming.

Edited by Boxerlego

Ok, so a mechanical atom generator is a magneto, which is a dynamo. Those had been around for a century at that time, I don't understand the fascination of his endeavor...

What you say after that makes absolutely no sense to me, maybe I am emmensely dense, what is your point?

Take the topic space weather for example. There are many YouTube space weather ...... Its about money and control certain of information.

There are plenty of places online where you can buy followers or subscribers for your blog or youtube channel, no mystery there.

First some of Edward Leedskalnin Ideas has already been proven by Spintronics, however Edward tells us that he doesn't believe in the electron theory because scientist use ultra indirect methods to figure out the nature of electricity in that matter. Eds says that if you use the method that are in his book you will see that electrons don't exist and that electricity is really made up of north pole individual magnets and south pole individual magnets and you cant have electricity with out running the both currents against each other in the wire. Ed never talks about free energy in his books, he talks about the perpetual transformation of matter and how the north and south magnets are the basic building blocks of nature.

I haven't read Ed's book,but from what I have seen so far this guy hasn't come up with a single original idea (that makes sense, that is). All I can see him doing is coming up with new names and terms for already existing devices and physical principles. There is no such thing as an individual magnetic north or south pole. You can't have one without the other, it is the equivalent of having half a boble, it makes no sense. A magnetic field is cause by electrons in a domain having a syncronized rotation around their respective atom. This field has 2 ends, north and south. It doesn't really matter if this guy Ed believes it or not, thats how it works.

I am sorry to say it, but you are wasting your time with this Ed guy. There is a reason nobody cares about his "scientific work", it makes no sense. He was very good at sculpting coral rocks and moving them around. Have a look at all the levers and tripods in pictures of him and his workshop, thats how he did it.