JeagerEX

Fake CMF Series

The hands won't fit lego arms, legs won't fit lego hips. The torso fits lego hips. Lego arms fit the torso but it is a really tight fit. The black Superman pic I posted has lego arms, legs, hips and hair, bootleg torso. Same for the Cyborg Supermam except hair and head are bootleg. Bizarro has lego arms, legs, hips, bootleg torso, bootleg hair and head. Capes are kind of crappy, real soft material, most likely they'll fray easy.

Got my Iron Men in. Overall I'm happy with them. The new armors(the ones that Lego hasn't made) turned out good. A couple them have their printing a little off center but it's not that bad. The ones that are remakes came out pretty crappy paint wise. Plastic quality is almost right there with Lego.

04EB6B02-3B0D-4455-A3B2-3FA0A4C5DDAF_zpsefqnuccr.jpg

F510EEAB-D855-4AF0-B3B4-80327E42DBFA_zps7bgftaji.jpg

CF539196-1AC6-4564-BBB3-2B2C7153044C_zpsaxzyq7jp.jpg

3EE630FA-E6A7-413A-BA9A-72BA4A7CC90C_zpswcr357uk.jpg

038C60A8-90DD-42CE-825C-406927CEC781_zpsr96zcwvo.jpg

29910D4B-4180-4B01-8C4D-3627352486C1_zps07nj20mc.jpg

900EEFBE-6176-4205-90CD-F885462166AB_zpsscdexjsr.jpg

C0BD95DA-838F-4BA7-A3D6-EC73C909752C_zpsgo6pe3an.jpg

A3C4343C-CE68-4565-821D-E174F3DA460E_zpscsojgv2g.jpg

E328A065-2267-4D74-8733-DECC34A5D165_zpsa8nrb9ik.jpg

015074DC-6524-42A5-B64F-2940732C1652_zpsfwrlravb.jpg

038C60A8-90DD-42CE-825C-406927CEC781_zpsr96zcwvo.jpg

I found large Hulk figure on sale. I cannot believe they managed to rip-off the large Hulk figure already!

DSCN2587-a_zps9a4def04.jpg

They even have a purple pants version. Artwork rip-off from the Lego Marvel game.

DSCN2590-a_zps60c1b911.jpg

The contents of the pack. Green Lantern comes not assembled.

DSCN2599-a_zpsb83a2832.jpg

One thing I noticed is that both DC and Marvel characters are packaged together. This is something Lego will never do since Marvel and DC are separate entities although it will be cool if somehow DC and Marvel join forces together.

Even the Shell Ferraris are not spared from being rip-off.

DSCN2640_zpsef17bbe7.jpg

I don't understand why there are so many people here buying this stuff.

Why doesn't eBay do anything about this stuff? I've reported these things so many times.

1) They're giving us things Lego Won't.

2) They're giving us things that Lego refused to make available reasonably.

If I could obtain Green Arrow, Captain Marvel, Green Lantern, and Bizarro reasonably, and affordably from Lego, I would. But they have chosen instead to protect opportunistic scalpers.

It has now come full circle. The Free Market is strong. Everybody wins. Hooray Capitalism!

Wow. The fake Lego Movie mark makes me dizzy.

1) They're giving us things Lego Won't.

2) They're giving us things that Lego refused to make available reasonably.

Suppose that it's MegaBloks doing this, it would be a legal way for all of us. Still, this obvious excuse doesn't work for all characters except GL above. I don't think the fake brands are really devoting themselves to fulfill AFOLs' dream like the customizers do.

They just want to make illegal money from innocent Chinese children and harm TLC's profits. Realistically, they wouldn't just make Supergirl instead of Superman because the latter can make more money.

Edited by Dorayaki

While I agree, it is an affordable alternative.

I would rather commission an experienced customizer to create the rare figures I want.

It gives me peace of mind knowing they're using genuine parts and safe inks, I still get the figures I want, I support a fellow fan, and it's all done knowing the toys will never change hands without full disclosure. Sure, I'll pay more per piece, but it's still cheaper than aftermarket, and who can put a price on quality and genuine parts?

That said, who does the above listed figures with pad printing?

Wow, the pad printing and attention to detail come pretty close to real LEGO on some of these minfigs. And horribly wrong on others.

It's a testament to both the popularity (and cost) of real LEGO that there is a market for these. My wife is Filipina and it's far more common to see knockoffs in stores in the Philippines than real LEGO product... many people there simply can't afford the real thing.

Well these are shocking:

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

So bad quallity figures. And now there ripping of TLM with The

LEL Block Movie.

Is this one fake??

$_12.JPG

Fake Flash?

Yes that Flash is fake. The helmet is made of hard plastic. I have one and actually like the helmet more than Lego's soft helmet.

Yes that Flash is fake. The helmet is made of hard plastic. I have one and actually like the helmet more than Lego's soft helmet.

That explains the Red\yellow lightning bolt peices!

Woah! Their designs for the Green Lantern figs are pretty sweet, and those weapons are lovely! Wish LEGO made more transparent parts.

BrickForge does some transparent sci-fi weapons, for example: http://www.brickforge.com/store/product.php?productid=17524&cat=390&page=1

Note that despite its name, BrickForge's products are its own original designs, i.e. completely legit, and are not clones/counterfeits or violations of anyone's IP.

I was actually thinking on getting a few. Primarily any character that Lego does not make.

Characters like Spiderman, Captain America, etc, I'll get from Lego.

I keep a steady eye on eBay for minifigures but recently when I search "lego minifigure" I have seen a bunch of knock-offs in the results. It's hard to tell in the thumbnail but as soon as you enlarge it, it becomes quite apparent. It's a real shame.

The comparison of the Batman figure with the fake. It pains me to see that it is near impossible to distinguish between the 2 unless they are placed side by side. Can you spot the fake?

DSCN1132-a_zps9b5e3d53.jpg

The one on the right.