kevin8

(MOC)-Modular Bookshop

Iaka, I think I have to grow more as a builder and more as a photographer... The vase is the result of using the One Ring ™ :laugh: Someone goes invisible, someone else rules the Middle Earth, I just use it to connect 2 cones...

And that's the beauty of it. Such a simple idea, yet so brilliant a result. One vase to rule them all... :laugh:

Kevin, I love the fact that you didn't use tiles inside. I, for one, agree with you about playability, tiles kinda kills it and you did it perfectly. Also the building looks so complete, I mean if it wasn't so perfect it could have been an official TLG set.

Thank you! Maybe you're the first one who shares my point of view!

Edited by kevin8

Kevin, I love the fact that you didn't use tiles inside. I, for one, agree with you about playability, tiles kinda kills it and you did it perfectly.

Thank you! Maybe you're the first one who shares my point of view!

+1

I didn't even notice, you built the house without tiles, kevin8. I've read the comment about it earlier. But just now I have seen it - and noticed it.

I think it looks nice with tiles. But that being said, the heart of LEGO is the stud. My department store (not modular) is also built without tiles, and none of my plans include tiles for the flooring. - So you are not alone.

Ah, I didn't know your department store...

I think plate pavement is something typical of who builds Lego classic house with open rear.

But, as already told, I prefer plates to tiles... :)

And yes, heart of Lego is stud!

This is really great. The more I look at the photos, more details come to light. I like that cozy bedroom with "his & hers" personal lamps... and the bed-cover. :thumbup:

As for Zappa, remember; don't eat the yellow snow... :wink:

frank-zappa.jpg

Edited by yohai71

If you ever decide to share the LDD files for your MOCs, i would love to have a go at making instructions for them and rebuilding them.

I'm writing this message after saw your post about Rebrickable..

Please review our Site Guidelines about topic bumping. Thank you.