kevin8

(MOC)-Modular Bookshop

Thank to you all again.

This makes me feel good.

As you can see, I don't use tiles when covering inner floors, substantially because I prefer playability...

This makes me miss my bookselling days. I'd move in straight away! Great build, thanks for sharing it with us.

Edited by Miss Kyle

This is a fantastic modular building!! As many have said the curved façade is fantastic and the details on the façade on all stories is amazing and I love the overall colour scheme all over too. I also love the little extra round bit you have added to the bedroom floor, it is a great touch. The interiors are also very well done with great details!

All in all an awesome modular building, well done and happy building :laugh:

This truly is an amazing building.

Sir, you have done a wonderful job! :thumbup:

This is just gorgeous!! I love the colour scheme and the overall shape of the building, especially how it transitions from the smoothly curved ground floor to the more angled upper floors. My favourite details on the inside are the ladder in the bookstore, the kitchen and the striped cover for the bed.

Congratulations, too, on a well deserved front page!

9198929916_b0540e73a9_o.png

Lovely building, nice colour combinations. I agree with the other comments, the curved facade looks great!

My dear Architect, when I first saw this creation was speechless :oh:

Lots of techniques in this masterly execution.

Lovely the bow window on the back courtyard

10266151943_45a7cbca9c.jpg

Well done! I love modulars that are recessed somewhat on the upper floors-- the terrace on the 2nd floor of your build is a great touch. I also love the interior lighting details-- you have developed quite a few unique lights/lamps in addition to making a beautiful build all-up. Bravo!

Thank you all guys, thanks for all these kind words!

Thank you my friend Helos, see you soon!

Just stunning! I can't really say much that hasn't been said so I'll just reemphasize, wow! I love it :wink:

Fantastic job! :thumbup: What's that horizontal piece on the antenna? A 5L bar? :wacko: Maybe I've just never heard about it.

I must say, that is a impressive building, I have been looking at your pictures over and over again, so many fantastic details and I like how you make the upper levels blend in with the ground floor.

My favorit detail is the tag on the back of the building, it looks so real, by that I mean painted and not build.

So keep on MOC'ing, I'll look forward to your next MOC.

Well, Kevin8... What to say? Do I have to mention the facade? I really like a small detail in the flat: The transparent brown vase on the blue cupboard. Brilliant!

Things to make you grow as a builder? Hard to find any... But as a photographer? Just that I miss a picture of the skylight taken from downstairs (it might be a hard one to get). :wink:

Fantastic job! :thumbup: What's that horizontal piece on the antenna? A 5L bar? :wacko: Maybe I've just never heard about it.

No, a simple grey light saber (4L bar) :classic:

Thank to you all guys... :blush:

Iaka, I think I have to grow more as a builder and more as a photographer... The vase is the result of using the One Ring :laugh: Someone goes invisible, someone else rules the Middle Earth, I just use it to connect 2 cones...

Edited by kevin8