Candia

[MOC][FreeBuild]

Because of his escapades with all the maidens of the region, Asulf is regularly hunted by militia.

This time it was least one!!

This is my first build for GoH.

I Hope you will like it.

10264058573_517fa1a47e_c.jpg

JustInTime par Candia_30, sur Flickr

This is awesome. I love so many things about it, but the stonewall and gate really stand out. I also really like the windows and the angled wood holding up the balcony. The minifigure jumping off the balcony is also pretty impressive.

Nice house and cart! I also love the action effect the upturned mantle creates :classic:

The lighting of the MOC could however be improved, as some parts are a tad too dark and the picture looks like your camera had to resort to a high ISO number causing some unnessecary graininess.

Well done I like the stonework and the woodwork, they add a nice fatigued effect. The corners of the walls are also good. :thumbup:

I really like the building layout, the little courtyard with wall, the wrap-around balcony, and the smaller building all make the house much more unique :thumbup: As others have said Asulf's pose looks great, the cape being upside down works perfectly. The window frames are excellent too :classic:

Great to have you here and your first moc is outstanding! I love that little gate! The minifigs posing are also topclass!

I would like to see some more pics of this eyecandy and as Gideon says, perhaps make the photos brighter?

Great sturdy looking house with some nice details! Gotta love that guy jumping off the balcony, nice!

Thank you all.

Funny how everyone liked the gate.

There will be no other pics, moc is already destroyed :blush:

I agree with Gideon, should I improve in pics.

That gate is awesome, permission to steal idea?!

Of course

This moc is awesome. There is just something about how you incorporated the brick work in the building that makes its stand out.