Sign in to follow this  
Chro

MOC: Ierro

10108395494_973b25029d.jpg

^ Click the image above to view the MOCpages gallery for Ierro. ^

Feedback is appreciated.

Edited by Chro

Thanks guys, glad you like it. :)

seriously man, how can you always so good at this kind of MOC!?

* shrug *

Great ! You are very talented to create interesting color schemes. Like on many of your MOCs, shins are quite blocky and quite imposing which is, IMO, your only flaw. But eh, I guess this is a part of your building style. :tongue: Though, I think thinner legs would work better, especially with this thin waist. And... The body seems too big, it might look better if it were shortened by one or two stud(s). On a positive note (because this is still a great MOC, let's be honest), I'm impressed with the shoulder armors. How are they attached ? Do you have a picture of the upper torso without the Nuva shoulder armors ?

Edited by Leewan

This guy is, like so many of your recent creations, great at evoking a specific, appropriate style that fits with the character. I especially like what weapon you chose and the use of the Knights Kingdom shoulder armor as a wrist guard.

Very menacing looking.

Thanks.

This guy is, like so many of your recent creations, great at evoking a specific, appropriate style that fits with the character. I especially like what weapon you chose and the use of the Knights Kingdom shoulder armor as a wrist guard.

Thanks Nova. :)

What is your secret to such perfection?

Very menacing, nice, balanced colour scheme and an amazing, well-thought design. Nothing bad I can say about this!

What is your secret to such perfection?

Very menacing, nice, balanced colour scheme and an amazing, well-thought design. Nothing bad I can say about this!

Thanks! :) I don't have any particular secret. Just creativity and experience.

As always, this is an excellent MOC. I'm liking how you lately haven't been making the lower leg armor hang over the feet quite as much. It looks a lot better that way to me.

As always, this is an excellent MOC. I'm liking how you lately haven't been making the lower leg armor hang over the feet quite as much. It looks a lot better that way to me.

Thanks man. :)

On a positive note (because this is still a great MOC, let's be honest), I'm impressed with the shoulder armors. How are they attached ? Do you have a picture of the upper torso without the Nuva shoulder armors ?

Finally got around to making a breakdown of the shoulders... presented with highly-contrasting colors for ease of building.

10653213574_9f95b22be1_m.jpg

10653429803_73d56f0dd6_m.jpg

10653226324_5daa599dc9_m.jpg

10653205305_50e2f3a981_m.jpg

Thanks, Chro ! And... Are those armours attached to the body via balljoints ?

where does the green Nuva armor come from, is it from a hockey player, i never have seen it in that color green only on the power miners green in some eco force set

The green shoulder piece were available in the hockey player sets (I think). They also existed as mold tests, though, along with the green Nuva chestplates, which is where I got mine. :)