Sign in to follow this  
Alfadas

Lego Capes

Hello all, I have a question about the capes from LEGO. What are they made from? And how many colors are there?

Thanks!

(If this is in the wrong place, please move it to where it belongs).

I'm not sure what lego capes are made of, but the standard cape comes in these colors:

White, Light bley, Dark bley, Black, Dark red, Red, Sand red, Reddish brown, Brown, Dark brown, Tan, Orange, Bright light orange, Yellow, Dark green, Green, Sand green, Dark blue, Sand blue, Blue-violet, Violet, Dark purple, Purple, and Light purple.

There are also other capes that have designs printed on them, like the amazon cape from the adventurers, and also some capes are vampire style.

That are a lot of colors :sceptic: . I thought I had most of the colors, but I only have Light bley, black, red, dark red, brown, dark green and blue. Not that much.

But thanks for atleast giving me the colors.

Thanks! This is awesome and really useful! I think I am going to try that sometime, thanks really much!

Wow I never new there were so many cape colours. I have only really seen dark red and reddish brown capes.

I don't know what they are made out of but there are a lot of color on the Standard Capes, the color you can see a lot on sets are black and red, the color that are hard to see are Sand Color caps and Light Purple.

You can see the different color on BrickLink of the Standard Capes.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount