Has anyone confirmed the actual release date to purchase these items direct from Lego, is it still March 2013?

Was there an update to the remote that came with the 9398?

The reason I ask, 1. I'm not buying another 9398, 2. I didn't want to pay overseas shipping costs.

Yes, the various new Lego Power Functions motors are "will not be available through LEGO.com until March 2013" per these Lego.com webpages: 88003 L-Motor, 88004 Servo Motor.

The 8884 PF v2 Receiver shown on this webpage does not say when it's available from LEGO.com, but let's assume that it's the same as the above motors.

There was no update to the 8885 PF Remote.

March is only 4 weeks away.... :classic:

On this Shop.Lego.com webpage for all of the existing Lego Power Functions items, the PF M-Motor costs USD $7.49 and the PF XL Motor costs USD $9.99. I'm speculating that the PF L-Motor and the PF Servo Motor will cost USD $9.99 also, but who knows but TLG? :look:

I would guess that the L motor will be $9 but the servo will be $15.

That would be fantastic.

All of the above pricing is PURE SPECULATION -- nobody knows for sure yet except The Lego Group.

Even if the servo is near the price of bricklink I'll still buy it from Lego. Warranty matters to me. Heck VIP points add up over time too.

Servo and L motor release date is now june.

Awwww come on! Seriously Lego, you're going to make us wait a whole 3 more months to get our motors?

@ The Lego Group: It's ridiculous to have to wait 10 months (August 2012-June 2013) to buy individual PF L-motors and PF Servo Motors that are only available in the 9398 4x4 Crawler set. I realize that the 9398 "The Boss" set will be using those motors, but can't you ramp up production to meet demand? At least tell the AFOLS why they must wait longer, by making a Lego Technic Designers Blog entry or something. :thumbdown:

Am I the only one how does not care about the long wait?

They are coming,If you cant wait use brick link or ebay. :classic:

Am I the only one how does not care about the long wait?

They are coming,If you cant wait use brick link or ebay. :classic:

The problem is the prices on BL and ebay are super inflated. Why release the motors in an official set, but wait almost a year to sell them individually? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown::angry::damn::wall: