XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Nope. In the OT Yoda doesn't rearrange words every time he talks. They really ham it up in the PT.

Funny how he seems to have lost his marbles, but can speak much better in ESB :laugh:.

Fox looks great in the Red gear.

Funny how he seems to have lost his marbles, but can speak much better in ESB :laugh:.

He had to do something. Perhaps he spent 20+ years working on his grammar. :laugh:

What time does the CW run in UK? Is it on right now, are we behind the US?

I have no Idea, I watch them online. However I do belie we are behind by a few weeks or so, as is normal.

When will we find out about the 'May the Fourth' promo fig? I don't want to miss out like I did last year with the Shadow ARF. What's the criteria for getting the fig?

When will we find out about the 'May the Fourth' promo fig? I don't want to miss out like I did last year with the Shadow ARF. What's the criteria for getting the fig?

We don't know and we don't know. Details usually aren't known until May 3rd at the earliest. Though it's a good chance that, if there is even a 'fig being given away, you'll need to spend $75 USD to get it. (unsure of requirements for other currencies)

Do we know the quantity Lego sold of a certain set in the past?

I've always been curious about this and I have yet to hear any rumors on production facts.

We don't know and we don't know. Details usually aren't known until May 3rd at the earliest. Though it's a good chance that, if there is even a 'fig being given away, you'll need to spend $75 USD to get it. (unsure of requirements for other currencies)

I'm anxiously waiting to find out what the May the Fourth promo will be. Looking back at older posts from last year, images from LEGO showed the Shadow ARF Trooper around 12-Apr and on 21-Apr, people started receiving postcards from LEGO about the details of the May the 4th Promo.

I'm anxiously waiting to find out what the May the Fourth promo will be. Looking back at older posts from last year, images from LEGO showed the Shadow ARF Trooper around 12-Apr and on 21-Apr, people started receiving postcards from LEGO about the details of the May the 4th Promo.

Is it unlikely that it'll be the promo Darth Maul figure?

Edited by Brickadeer

Is it unlikely that it'll be the promo Darth Maul figure?

Last year White Boba was revealed and given away at NY Toy Fair and this year it was Darth Maul. However the May the 4th Promo was the Shadow ARF Trooper. I'm not saying this is a sure bet but I don't think we'll know for sure until LEGO releases more details on what's in store for May the 4th this year.

Last year White Boba was revealed and given away at NY Toy Fair and this year it was Darth Maul. However the May the 4th Promo was the Shadow ARF Trooper. I'm not saying this is a sure bet but I don't think we'll know for sure until LEGO releases more details on what's in store for May the 4th this year.

Wasn't White Boba a 2010 release? For the anniversary of Empire? The May 4the promo that year was a sticker sheet.

Wasn't White Boba a 2010 release? For the anniversary of Empire? The May 4the promo that year was a sticker sheet.

Wow I'm getting old. My memory's a mess. Thanks for the correction. At least I was correct on it being a Toy Fair promo. I can't believe White Boba came out over 2 years ago now. I know this list isn't complete nor is it meant to be. These are the promos I've been aware of since my family got into LEGO.

Toy Fair Promos

2010 - White Boba Fett

2011 - Star Wars Miniland figures

2012 - Darth Maul

May the 4th Promos

2010: Sticker Sheet

2011: Shadow ARF Trooper

2012: ???

Edited by Sir_Basil_Ashton

Wow I'm getting old. My memory's a mess. Thanks for the correction. At least I was correct on it being a Toy Fair promo. I can't believe White Boba came out over 2 years ago now. I know this list isn't complete nor is it meant to be. These are the promos I've been aware of since my family got into LEGO.

Toy Fair Promos

2010 - White Boba Fett

2011 - Star Wars Miniland figures

2012 - Darth Maul

May the 4th Promos

2010: Sticker Sheet

2011: Shadow ARF Trooper

2012: ???

Thanks. I thought it'd be likely that we'll see Darth Maul, however, this doesn't seem to be the case.

Continuing the pattern, 2009's Toy Fair (SDCC?) promo was Chrome Vader, and the May 4th promo was a poster.

Continuing the pattern, 2009's Toy Fair (SDCC?) promo was Chrome Vader, and the May 4th promo was a poster.

I'm trying not to think of that possibility. I love me some minifigs.

Where is a good place to get Arealight from? Im looking to get some of the 501st heads (the commander appo ones), but AL is out of them, and the only place I can see them is £5.99 each. Is that a normal price for them?

Right so I have worked out the faces i will use for the red niktu and the green niktu (frankenstein head) and am using shahan alama's face for the weequays whcih just leaves this chap needing a face for my skiff guard figures:

Pote Snitkin: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Pote_Snitkin

anyone havbe any suggestions?

Right so I have worked out the faces i will use for the red niktu and the green niktu (frankenstein head) and am using shahan alama's face for the weequays whcih just leaves this chap needing a face for my skiff guard figures:

Pote Snitkin: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Pote_Snitkin

anyone havbe any suggestions?

This may work.

3626bpb280.jpg

Edited by LEGOman273

Sorry, I know this has probably been asked a million times, but I can`t find the the thread for removing glued minifigures from magnets. Could someone link please.

Sorry, I know this has probably been asked a million times, but I can`t find the the thread for removing glued minifigures from magnets. Could someone link please.

I know KimT posted it somewhere in the Star Wars forum, but I have the link to the topic in General Discussion.