XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

I want to buy a set, which do you recommend the most?

Takodana

First Order Tie Fighter

Resistance Transport

You can get the TIE on sale in the US at Amazon or Walmart for $56.

I was under the impression we only learn about those things shortly before they happen...

We know there is some at specific time like xmas, october and black friday but sometime there are some at random time and I was wondering if anyone remembered from last year.

I thought there was always a double VIP in October.

I hope there is one before. I really want that turbo thank and since a lego star wars sale is not something that exist anymore in Canada, my only hope to save $ is to buy a set during double VIP event.

Has there ever been a LEGO Star Wars set with 2 female minifigs before 75150?

There was the Imperial Troop Transport from last year which had Captain Phasma and a female resistance trooper. And there was Jabba's Palace which had Leia and Oola.

So, I really like the look of the new AT-ST.

I always "knew" (and told you guys..) that there will be one, but the result is spectacular..

Great Job, LEGO!

But: WHY DON'T WE GET ANY CLASSIC STORMIE???

Gotta sell those battlepacks!

I think there was one with Barris and Luminara, and there was the gunship from 2008 with Ahsoka and Ventress, and I'm sure there might have been one or two more.

Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship: Aurra Sing and Sugi

According to bricklink, Ahsoka and Ventress were never in a set together, and same for Barris and Luminara.

Jabba's Palace: Oola and Boussh (has Leia's head)

Imperial Troop Transport: Female resistance trooper and Captain Phasma (has plain black head)

No wonder I couldn't think of any. Leia's masked, Phasma doesn't have a face, and 7930 was a loooong time ago. Not that Aurra Sing and Sugi are particularly memorable, either.

Well, There's finally a fourth. Two female faces and no masks this time, too.

Edited by rollermonkey

Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship: Aurra Sing and Sugi

According to bricklink, Ahsoka and Ventress were never in a set together, and same for Barris and Luminara.

Jabba's Palace: Oola and Boussh (has Leia's head)

Imperial Troop Transport: Female resistance trooper and Captain Phasma (has plain black head)

No wonder I couldn't think of any. Leia's masked, Phasma doesn't have a face, and 7930 was a loooong time ago. Not that Aurra Sing and Sugi are particularly memorable, either.

Well, There's finally a fourth. Two female faces and no masks this time, too.

I guess my brain is fried for the day then :laugh:

The new A-wing/TIE advance set has Sabine and the female A-Wing pilot.

That was the original question - is that set the first - and the answer is of course "no". I didn't realise the pilot minifig was female before. But considering the source... I don't know why I didn't.

Did anyone else start out collecting SW ships and vehicles, not realy having any real interest in minifigs. Only to find themselves being drawn more and more to collecting the minifig characters ? Or is it just me

Did anyone else start out collecting SW ships and vehicles, not realy having any real interest in minifigs. Only to find themselves being drawn more and more to collecting the minifig characters ? Or is it just me

Well, sometimes there is that set you want to get only for the mini-figs ( Mostly because the set is meh, wink wink Takodana ). Thing is with Lego is that they are more consistent with mini fig quality than with their models ( wich is harder to pull off ). Except Aldar Beedo. Don't forget Aldar Beedo. Because he remembers.

1424909626-Admiral_Ackbar.jpg

Same thing happened to me.

Edited by appiah4

Same thing happened to me. At first I just wanted all the ships from the OT. Then my wife bought me some Rebels sets. After that I wanted all the minifigs

It's a tough one because they're both good sets. But I'd have to say Shuttle Tydirium. Hear me out, I do really like the FO Transporter, but the shuttle has more to offer.

Also, I think the Shuttle will probably discontinued first given it was in the wave before all the TFA sets.

Hey guys im looking for a new star wars set but im split between two sets just wondering which is your personal best set and best value for money? im looking at First Order Transporter 75103. at £60 and Imperial Shuttle Tydirium - 75094. for £64 thanks

Tydirium is a near UCS quality displayset with iconic figures, FO transport is a meh playset with lots of FO stormtrooper figures.

Tydirium wins.

Is it possible that the UCS Sandcrawler will still be available at Christmas?

@daivader: Get Tydirium first since it has been out the longest. But do get both.

Is it possible that the UCS Sandcrawler will still be available at Christmas?

I would guess the Sandcrawler will still be out by that time, but I can't be 100% certain given all the new Star Wars material (RO) and the upcoming Death Star 2.0. It is next in line of UCS to go, though.