XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

idRZ9WN.pngUMaP6qG.png

I'm watching the Star Wars Live Stream for the Force Awakens Red Carpet Premiere and I see Anthony Daniels motion towards a chrome C-3PO on his suit. Does anyone have any insight on this? ie. is it a custom? I know the chrome ones they released didn't have the yellow color in the eyes. Either way, it looks awesome. Wish that was what we had gotten in the polybag :/

*snip* *snip*

I'm watching the Star Wars Live Stream for the Force Awakens Red Carpet Premiere and I see Anthony Daniels motion towards a chrome C-3PO on his suit. Does anyone have any insight on this? ie. is it a custom? I know the chrome ones they released didn't have the yellow color in the eyes. Either way, it looks awesome. Wish that was what we had gotten in the polybag :/

Well it has a red arm, so I'm pretty sure that's a custom, or the chome vader and gold 3P0 thing is back

Edited by Kman860

You know after watching that part of the live stream I have a theory why his arm is red. Anthony said the movie will explain it but maybe it's a nod to episode IV. Maybe, C3P0 didn't let the wookie win? Let's see how wrong my guess is come Thursday night. I've got tickets.

This year we started seeing the Disney logo on the Star Wars Lego sets, but yet we have been told that the Disney logo will not appear along with the opening logos in TFA. Also, the Lego Marvel sets (a franchise owned by Disney) never have the Disney logo on them. So why do you guys think this is?

This year we started seeing the Disney logo on the Star Wars Lego sets, but yet we have been told that the Disney logo will not appear along with the opening logos in TFA. Also, the Lego Marvel sets (a franchise owned by Disney) never have the Disney logo on them. So why do you guys think this is?

Cause Disney is a bunch of whiny babies.

Hello fellow Eurobrickers. A small question/request from me: In 2010, prior to releasing 10212 Imperial Shuttle, Lego released the box art with a blackened silhouette of the Shuttle as a coming-soon teaser (those were the days...). I distinctly remember seeing that picture at the time and cannot find it for the life of me. Does anyone happen to still have that pic or has a good search string suggestion for it? Much appreciated!

When is set 75045 going to be retired?

I'm not sure if this will be useful, since you may have already checked, but on the lego store it says retiring soon. I would say buy it as soon as you can

Bricklink is a great site for buying all sorts of LEGO items (including Star Wars). But I will admit, it's a been vast and can be hard to find things (at least for myself).

Anyone know where to look to find Darth Maul's double-bladed lightsaber? I looked under lightsabers, and under Minifigs,weapons, but nothing that I could find. The closest I've found is buying the lightsaber itself and buying the colored blades, but just looking for a whole double-bladed lightsaber (red).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I stay away from Bricklink, if only because I'm too lazy to figure it out. (It looks really complicated, okay? :blush: ) Not sure if this is helpful, Hobbun, but you could start with set 75079 Shadow Troopers, which has two red lightsaber blades and is pretty small. And lots of sets have lightsaber hilts, it just depends on which color you want. The smallest set I can think of with the new metallic lightsaber hilt is Anakin's Jedi Interceptor or the upcoming Obi Wan Interceptor.

Aaaaand you now have a glimpse into how I circumvent Bricklink. Ineffective? Maybe. But think of all those extra parts you get.... :laugh:

Do all the sets that include lightsabers give the option to remove the blades? I know that seems a silly question, but I haven’t actually ‘built’ a Star Wars set since returning to LEGO after many years.

I was hoping to be able to just purchase a standard (red) double-bladed lightsaber, like Darth Maul uses. But do you have to purchase the components separately? I guess that’s fine, but I agree with you Junior Shark, Bricklink can be a bit overwhelming to navigate.

Thanks for the suggestions. :classic:

Bricklink is a great site for buying all sorts of LEGO items (including Star Wars). But I will admit, it's a been vast and can be hard to find things (at least for myself).

Anyone know where to look to find Darth Maul's double-bladed lightsaber? I looked under lightsabers, and under Minifigs,weapons, but nothing that I could find. The closest I've found is buying the lightsaber itself and buying the colored blades, but just looking for a whole double-bladed lightsaber (red).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Actually Bricklink is a very good system once you understand how it works :wink:

Some sellers include the accessories, but most don't so you'll often need to order these separately. The quickest way I've found to do this is to search via the set that the minifigure appears in. For example, if you want the version in 75096, enter that and then select the 'Set' hyperlink. Next click on '619 Parts' and you should be able to view this screen (link). All you need to do is scroll down until you find the different components and open the links. You can then use the filters (e.g. location etc) to find a suitable seller :classic:

So I was taking a gander at my "Art of the Empire Strikes Back" book, and saw the awesome AT-AT concepts by McQuarrie and Johnston. My point? Has anyone made or know of an AT-AT mod/moc with the AT-DP printed dishes? I would totally whip this up myself, but I lack an AT-AT. Got the AT-DP, but no AT-AT. Now I'll probably have to get 75054 just to make a Rebels-esque version! :blush::laugh: So has anyone already done this?

Can someone tell me what those Lego Bricks are called, that are a quarter of a circle? Like the Brick 3 x 3 Modified Facet, just as a round piece? Are these even existing or am I just losing my mind, cant find this type of brick on bricklink :wacko:

Can someone tell me what those Lego Bricks are called, that are a quarter of a circle? Like the Brick 3 x 3 Modified Facet, just as a round piece? Are these even existing or am I just losing my mind, cant find this type of brick on bricklink :wacko:

The round version of this?

2462.gif

That would be the macaroni. There are 2x2 and 4x4 versions. It is in the "brick, round" category.

Hi everyone, first off My Slave one arrived a few weeks ago and I finally got round to building it. Its amazing, I really have to thank you all again for recommending it. I do have one question though regarding the Boba Fett figure and his arm printing. Mine has metalic yellow printing on his knees and his left shoulder, but standard yellow on his right shoulder ( the guard with the Manolorian logo ). Is he meant to look like this? Does anyone else have the same colouring or is mine mis printed? He looks a bit odd to be honest and having looked at him in TESB and ROTJ he has matching arms.

Hi everyone, first off My Slave one arrived a few weeks ago and I finally got round to building it. Its amazing, I really have to thank you all again for recommending it. I do have one question though regarding the Boba Fett figure and his arm printing. Mine has metalic yellow printing on his knees and his left shoulder, but standard yellow on his right shoulder ( the guard with the Manolorian logo ). Is he meant to look like this? Does anyone else have the same colouring or is mine mis printed? He looks a bit odd to be honest and having looked at him in TESB and ROTJ he has matching arms.

It's the same with mine. I put the cape over the right shoulder (his left), so I never really notice it.

Actually Bricklink is a very good system once you understand how it works :wink:

Some sellers include the accessories, but most don't so you'll often need to order these separately. The quickest way I've found to do this is to search via the set that the minifigure appears in. For example, if you want the version in 75096, enter that and then select the 'Set' hyperlink. Next click on '619 Parts' and you should be able to view this screen (link). All you need to do is scroll down until you find the different components and open the links. You can then use the filters (e.g. location etc) to find a suitable seller :classic:

As Lobot said, Bricklink is quite amazing once you learn it. Spend some time reading their help section.

I was a bit intimidated by it at first, but once learned, I built a 10179 for $500 and have recreated several of the excellent builds posted on this forum over time for very little money. Well worth your time.

Okay, so there have been rumors about a UCS Snowspeeder releasing next year, does anyone know information about this?

Edited by Cjd223