XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Re: Star Wars Ultimate Collectors Millennium Falcon # 10179 - I have an open box with sealed bags inside. There are 79 sealed bags, 2 long brown ladders, & the sticker. Can anyone tell me if this is a complete set? Thanks!

Send it to me, and I'll happily check for you :devil:

Re: Star Wars Ultimate Collectors Millennium Falcon # 10179 - I have an open box with sealed bags inside. There are 79 sealed bags, 2 long brown ladders, & the sticker. Can anyone tell me if this is a complete set? Thanks!

The ladder pieces should be grey, so at the very least you can be sure it's missing two of the most rare and expensive pieces. The set is not "complete" with those pieces in brown by any stretch of the word.

As others have said... would that be these ladders?

http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=47996&idColor=86#T=S&C=86&O={"color":86,"ii":1}

If so it'll only cost you around £300 for the correct ones...

Is the second UCS series x-wing worth getting if you already have the first version?

Thanks.

I never understand why people ask this question, some people will say yes, go for it, some will say no not if you have the previous one, some will say only if you can afford to... it is wholly subjective, not to mention, there are plenty of pictures about to see it for themselves, on top of that, it REALLY depends, on if you feel you can afford to spare the money on it on top of other sets you wish to buy...

Edited by Fuppylodders

I never understand why people ask this question, some people will say yes, go for it, some will say no not if you have the previous one, some will say only if you can afford to... it is wholly subjective, not to mention, there are plenty of pictures about to see it for themselves, on top of that, it REALLY depends, on if you feel you can afford to spare the money on it on top of other sets you wish to buy...

To be fair, it's all subjective. Why do we ask most things? I don't think he wants "yes/no" but reasoning he hasn't considered yet for additional insight on the purpose.

I don't have either but uh... I assume you don't plan on selling either and don't really care about the values so won't go there. There could eventually be a UCS Poe X-Wing. 1 Luke 1 Poe works but having all the UCS X-Wings would be a neat sub-collection to the UCS theme as a whole. Do you collect regular X-Wings? You could get Luke and Porkins minifigures and have them fly together. How do you feel about the color? This one's whiter. But yeah, pictures, money etc

My thinking was do the new features really add to the newer version. I'm also contemplating buying the new one and making the old one a different ship from red squadron, like Red One.

My thinking was do the new features really add to the newer version. I'm also contemplating buying the new one and making the old one a different ship from red squadron, like Red One.

That's a cool idea too

Is the second UCS series x-wing worth getting if you already have the first version?

Thanks.

It depends on what you'll expected for a UCS X-Wing. Both 7191 and 10240 has their own unique built and accuracy issues. 7191 wing deploying system designed to been not as stable compared to 10240, but the canopy sticker on 10240 is been least accurate compared to the canopy printing on 10240. I suggest you to looking at comparison of 7191 and 10240 that's available in FBTB to help you to decide.

Edited by ArmstrongYong

Question - does this ring piece (LOTR) fit on a minifigure neck? I was thinking of using it as a neck brace for Asajj Ventress to give her that long neck look. If anyone has this piece and the newest Ventress, would you be able to try it out and post a picture? Thanks in advance.

11010.jpg

Question - does this ring piece (LOTR) fit on a minifigure neck? I was thinking of using it as a neck brace for Asajj Ventress to give her that long neck look. If anyone has this piece and the newest Ventress, would you be able to try it out and post a picture? Thanks in advance.

11010.jpg

I don't have Asajj, but the ring will fit around a minifig's neck. Here it is on the Trick or Treater.

post-143211-0-02724700-1445006379_thumb.jpg

I don't have Asajj, but the ring will fit around a minifig's neck. Here it is on the Trick or Treater.

That's awesome, thanks! It looks like I hoped - just wish the ring piece came in grey, silver or black!

That's awesome, thanks! It looks like I hoped - just wish the ring piece came in grey, silver or black!

I never thought to do that...looks like we have a creative thinker

Minifigure necks are the same size as a stud, so anything that fits on a stud (including fitting onto a minifig hand) will fit on a neck, and vice versa.

Minifigure necks are the same size as a stud, so anything that fits on a stud (including fitting onto a minifig hand) will fit on a neck, and vice versa.

Would LDD recognize that?

Would LDD recognize that?

LDD accepts the ring on the neck, but no head on top of it (or another ring for that matter). Also be aware that the physical ring can be a very tight fit because of that spot of paint on the neck to give it more friction, so you may end up damaging something despite it technically being a legal connection. Not that it would be hard to fix, but I still wouldn't try it on any rare torso pieces.

Anyone working on a review for Poe's X-wing? Great build, I wanted to gush, but there was nowhere to do so!

I don't think there's any review of 75102 at Eurobricks here yet, but you can read the review of 75102 at Brickset or watching Jangbricks's video review of 75102 at YouTube.

I am thinking about getting the new Milenium Falcon but I have a question. Would it be possible to change it to the OT one? I want to be able to change it from one to the other.

I know that the dish would need to be changed to a round one but is there anything else? I can't see and so if i'm missing a massive problem then could you please tell me? Also, if it is possible, then could someone tell me the piece or pieces used in the past for the dish? Thanks!

I am thinking about getting the new Milenium Falcon but I have a question. Would it be possible to change it to the OT one? I want to be able to change it from one to the other.

I know that the dish would need to be changed to a round one but is there anything else? I can't see and so if i'm missing a massive problem then could you please tell me? Also, if it is possible, then could someone tell me the piece or pieces used in the past for the dish? Thanks!

I think the dish is the only thing, the spring loaded missles are new but you really can't see them, there are physical holes in the mandibles, but it looks better than stickers anyways, but I can't think of anything else. But unfortunately I don't know the parts.

I'm really considering getting a second Star Wars set after finding Poe's X-Wing to be really nice.. I can't decide on which of the following to buy though:

Jedi Interceptor

Snowspeeder

TIE Advanced Prototype

Special Forces TIE Fighter

Which of these is the best bang for its buck? I feel the SF TIE is terrible value, but looks the best?

Id say go with what you think looks the best. At the end of the day, youll (probably) end up with a set you want to keep. Do you want to have a set that feels average to you, but was great value or have a set that might cost a bit more, but looks awesome, when eventually youll forget how much it cost and just enjoy it for its looks...

I'm really considering getting a second Star Wars set after finding Poe's X-Wing to be really nice.. I can't decide on which of the following to buy though:

Jedi Interceptor

Snowspeeder

TIE Advanced Prototype

Special Forces TIE Fighter

Which of these is the best bang for its buck? I feel the SF TIE is terrible value, but looks the best?

Both TFA sets are relatively overpriced, and i think the snowspeeder looks really bad/uninteresting. The SF Tie looks awesome, and is a much more intricate build then the Tie's of old though (as is the Tie proto), and it is the only set in your lineup which is close to the X-wing in terms of size

the interceptor is pretty cool, but much smaller then the rest, it is a nice robust starfighter, very swooshable.

If you can find the SF-Tie slightly below MSRP id go for that though, it is the obvious pairing with the X-wing

The SF Tie looks awesome, and is a much more intricate build then the Tie's of old though (as is the Tie proto), and it is the only set in your lineup which is close to the X-wing in terms of size

....and the SF TIE Fighter Pilot minifigs are well cool.