XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

thanks for the quick reply! I just might order it. building up armies, and I get Barriss Offee.. not bad of a deal :)

I will move this to the general Star Wars Questions thread, as it doesn't really need its own topic.

I couldnt find a review for the republic swamp speeder with Bariss Offee.. Does anyone have it and can recommend it? Thanks!

There's a good review over at FBTB. They wern't keen.

I couldnt find a review for the republic swamp speeder with Bariss Offee.. Does anyone have it and can recommend it? Thanks!

For the price, I can't say I'd recommend it. I bought the magnet set with Bariss Offee in it back when that came out, so there's nothing in the Swamp Speeder I'd really need.

For the price, I can't say I'd recommend it. I bought the magnet set with Bariss Offee in it back when that came out, so there's nothing in the Swamp Speeder I'd really need.

Agreed. Swamp speeder set seemed well over priced... I was just lucky my mother bought it randomly for me, or Id have passed up on it. If you really want Barriss, just bricklink/ebay her...

The lime green Vader helmet looks a little bit lighter and a little bit translucent; that one doesn't look like it was made by LEGO. (unless it doesn't have the normal amount of dye in the plastic)

The lime green Vader helmet looks a little bit lighter and a little bit translucent; that one doesn't look like it was made by LEGO. (unless it doesn't have the normal amount of dye in the plastic)

Yes, it looks not quite like TLG's formula ABS. Maybe it's a lower grade polystyrene? I'm sure LEGO would test their moulds with exactly the same material they plan to run with, and it wouldn't be a prototype either for similar reasons. This has to be a Kentucky moonshine moulder. Good job though, whomever it is.

The white Vader's helmet looks like a different mold than the red or green Vader's helmet. The general shape looks longer on the white Vader.

Where can I find the best custom Star Wars minifigures for a decent price? Mostly, I am looking for helmets, and Mostly Phase two clone trooper helmets. I have already checked out Clone Army Customs, Minifig Maker, and Arealight, but is there any others out there?

Hi,

Does someone know how much a Boba Fett figure from the Cloud City set would be worth?

Thanx

Agreed. Swamp speeder set seemed well over priced... I was just lucky my mother bought it randomly for me, or Id have passed up on it. If you really want Barriss, just bricklink/ebay her...

It seems like most exclusive sets are overpriced a bit. I get one of every set, even if I don't really care for it. I'm in too deep to stop now...

Does anyone know if 750012, 750013 and 750014 are going to be exclusives?

I picked up a 2013 Catalogue today and none of these sets are mentioned, if this is teh case I may just use S@H and get them now rather then hunting all the stores

I'm trying to build small clone and droid armies without getting two of each set, and I don't know which two of these to buy (NB: I would like a mix of battle and commando droids, I don't really like Gungans and would like a Jedi):

- 2011 Battle of Naboo

- 2012 Elite Clone Trooper and Commando Droid Battle Pack

- 2013 BARC Speeder with Sidecar

But I don't really want to sell the Gungans; if I got them I'd be OK with them; it's just do you think the Battle of Naboo is worth buying when you have only one battle droid and want to build an army but don't really want the Gungans?

But I don't really want to sell the Gungans; if I got them I'd be OK with them; it's just do you think the Battle of Naboo is worth buying when you have only one battle droid and want to build an army but don't really want the Gungans?

You could always use the gungans as civillians that need to be protected by the republic.

I was just wondering, does 10179 (the UCS Millenium Falcon) have a bottom accurate to the actual ship in the Star Wars films? Thanks.

The underside may not be total movie model accurate, but it's similar enough that no one can really complain about it. It looks nice.

The short answer is yes. If you look at the set like a glorified battle pack, then the price and amount of product work out pretty good.