XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

There's also a Darth Vader next to him too, so those may just be prototypes or something, not actual forthcoming sets.

21 hours ago, vador22 said:

Apparently there will be Vador and yoda thereafter

Yes, there is the Vader Bust, and a rumored yoda sculpture, similar to the BB8 one.

Sorry haven’t been focusing on Lego in a while.

Is the Finch Dallow minifigure impossible to get now even if I bought the Resistance Bomber in the UK now e.g. off Amazon? 

5 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

Sorry haven’t been focusing on Lego in a while.

Is the Finch Dallow minifigure impossible to get now even if I bought the Resistance Bomber in the UK now e.g. off Amazon? 

Hello, I think this post is more appropriate.

Not sure about that but there is a chance. If you don't you could try customer service.

On 5/24/2019 at 4:48 AM, Reaper said:

Hello, I think this post is more appropriate.

Not sure about that but there is a chance. If you don't you could try customer service.

Thanks mate. Yeah tried with a customer service and they couldn’t give me a concrete answer. May just chance it then buy the Finch Dallow figure separately- I don’t have the Bomber anyway. 

Anyone in the UK been able to get Finch Dallow in the box?

I'm still awaiting my copy of the new Haynes TIE series manual. However some images (and analysis courtesy of theforce.net) have surfaced of the TIE boarding craft (finally seen in Rogue One). Might be of interest to Jerac and others! 

pic4788104.jpg

TIEboardingcraft_front.jpg?itok=uUOyT9zt

On 6/12/2019 at 5:00 PM, Renegade Clone said:

I'm still awaiting my copy of the new Haynes TIE series manual. However some images (and analysis courtesy of theforce.net) have surfaced of the TIE boarding craft (finally seen in Rogue One). Might be of interest to Jerac and others! 

it also has detailed info on the VIP/Command shuttle variant that flew Needa to his death ... essentially the bomber with the 'wings' facing outward ... which 'should' be an easy conversion for those of you who have made the bomber in the past ... pretty awesome book btw ...

Not sure if this question goes here, but where do you guys buy Star Wars (and other themes) custom prints and minifigs? I've checked out several places and only Firestar Toys have Lego-like quality. Other printing techniques give that blurry watercolory look which I hate.

Are there other places to get premium quality prints? Looking for Star Wars printed tiles, minifigs etc. 

You can find some good sellers on eBay, I know of one who makes custom minifigs like Durge, Jaina Solo, pre-cyborg Grievous, etc.

Hi, new on this forum.

Been lurking and reading for a while but now I desided to join.

Started collecting star wars ucs about a year ago, and now I own the new Millennium Falcon, the latest x-wing, a tie-fighter and the Slave I.

Those are all big sets and now I want the smallest sets of the same model. So which are the smallest model of the sets above?

Prefirably in the same scale.

Excuse my language, Im not english/american :)

I think the smallest official models would be the micro-builds that you get in the Advent Calendars or variations that are 'free' with the Lego Star Wars comic.

5 hours ago, Retro said:

I think the smallest official models would be the micro-builds that you get in the Advent Calendars or variations that are 'free' with the Lego Star Wars comic.

Do they have any numbers? And can I find all of the four above?

Or maybe I should go up in size?

1 minute ago, Lexington said:

Do they have any numbers? And can I find all of the four above?

Or maybe I should go up in size?

Well, 75146 Advent Calendar had a Slave 1, for example. I think if you go onto the Brickset website and search by 'Slave 1', for example, it will list all available versions of that ship. Obviously availability, cost and so on of retired sets is another kettle of fish.

Just now, Retro said:

Well, 75146 Advent Calendar had a Slave 1, for example. I think if you go onto the Brickset website and search by 'Slave 1', for example, it will list all available versions of that ship. Obviously availability, cost and so on of retired sets is another kettle of fish.

Will do that! 

Thanks!

I recently bought a 75261 20th anniversary Clone Scout Walker, AKA oversized AT-RT, but alas the walker turned out to be what I feared: an oversized for minfigs, static, display-only piece. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the build, but seeing the walker next to the AV5 jaggernaut looks plain weird, even more factoring in the smaller AT-RT included in 75151, so I wanted to ask, has anyone has seen any good alterantive builds for it?

Also, RE the smallest Millennium Falcon, I know it wouldn't be a set per se, but how about recreating the one from Escape the Space Slug? That has to be the smallest official one

Edited by Per_SW
answer to previous question

9 hours ago, Hold0511 said:

The promo set MF SWMF-1 is only 20 pieces - worth a look 

That MF 55555 is on the list, maybe at bit too small compared to the rest!

On 7/17/2019 at 1:03 PM, Lexington said:

So which are the smallest model of the sets above?

Are you only looking for official sets? Because if you're open for MOCs, i'd recommend @obijon's Minis and Micros.

These are just examples. Here is a search for "mini", where you'll find many of his and other members' mini and micro builds.

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/search/&q=mini&type=forums_topic&nodes=86&sortby=relevancy&page=2

And here's a link to obijon's brickshelf gallery

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=obijon

Edited by m4st3rt3ch