XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

11 hours ago, ironman66 said:

What are your favorite sets of Star wars?:laugh:

I'd have to say my UCS falcon!

Why does it seem that LEGO can't wrap their heads around the types of battle packs people want? I figure most people want ones that have four army-building minifigs, not two and two named characters!

3 hours ago, BrickBuilder1 said:

I know this is totally off topic, but does anyone know when the UCS Falcon will eventually retire? I'm trying to save a little bit each month up to buying it, but don't want to take too long and see it retire before I get a chance to pick it up.

Hm, actually a quite interesting question. At least on the german market the Falcon was one of the toys with the highest revenue in 2018. Not only looking at LEGO, but the entire market! Will they axe their cash cow for the rumoured ISD, hoping it will become the next bestseller, or will they give it a longer shelf life like the UCS Death Star? Or are its' numbers already dwindling?

2 hours ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

Hm, actually a quite interesting question. At least on the german market the Falcon was one of the toys with the highest revenue in 2018. Not only looking at LEGO, but the entire market! Will they axe their cash cow for the rumoured ISD, hoping it will become the next bestseller, or will they give it a longer shelf life like the UCS Death Star? Or are its' numbers already dwindling?

"elementary my dear Watson" :)

Does anyone know where I can buy a stand for Anakin's Y-Ying (8037)?

I've had a look on Ebay and Wicked Brick but they don't have stands for this specific set.

Edited by Csaba

Just now, Csaba said:

That looks great. I'd just checked ebay.co.uk, I didn't think to check ebay.com the other sites.

Thanks.

You're welcome :thumbup:

Hallo guys,

I need your help.

I am thinking now for a longer time to buy some older sets.

For example: Jabbas Palace,Rancor Pit,Battle of Endor,Ewok Village.

Do you think there will be new versions in the next years or is it better to buy this older sets now?

2 hours ago, Sir Godric said:

Hallo guys,

I need your help.

I am thinking now for a longer time to buy some older sets.

For example: Jabbas Palace,Rancor Pit,Battle of Endor,Ewok Village.

Do you think there will be new versions in the next years or is it better to buy this older sets now?

Nothing known about that yet, sadly. It's very hard to predict such a thing as well. I think the one with the highest chance to be re-released is the bunker, as it would mean another opportunity for lego to include the new Scout Trooper.

If you plan on getting them either way, I would do that sooner rather than later, then you'll be able to enjoy them the longest! Try to look for a good deal.

7 hours ago, TWP said:

Nothing known about that yet, sadly. It's very hard to predict such a thing as well. I think the one with the highest chance to be re-released is the bunker, as it would mean another opportunity for lego to include the new Scout Trooper.

If you plan on getting them either way, I would do that sooner rather than later, then you'll be able to enjoy them the longest! Try to look for a good deal.

Thank you very much for your help:wink:

15 hours ago, Sir Godric said:

Thank you very much for your help:wink:

You're welcome, I hope you can get a good deal! :)

Hello everyone, I have a query, I had a ship in a box, I started to check it and I realized that when it was moved it had "loosened" (it does not "click" when connected), so when putting the piece there is no well or with a sudden movement is released, I do not know what should be, I keep it in a plastic box where the direct sun does not reach, I leave a reference image (they are all that have this type of coupling, even in armor), Sorry for my bad English, but I use Google translator. Good day.

1.png

2.jpg

Edited by Guillermo

6 hours ago, Guillermo said:

Hello everyone, I have a query, I had a ship in a box, I started to check it and I realized that when it was moved it had "loosened" (it does not "click" when connected), so when putting the piece there is no well or with a sudden movement is released, I do not know what should be, I keep it in a plastic box where the direct sun does not reach, I leave a reference image (they are all that have this type of coupling, even in armor), Sorry for my bad English, but I use Google translator. Good day.

Hello, welcome to Eurobricks!

I don't quite understand what you are trying to say, is it that the clips have loosened and don't hold together? If so, I would contact Lego service and ask for replacements.

Anyways I don't know what this has to do with Star Wars, maybe mods move it to general discussion?

54 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Hello, welcome to Eurobricks!

I don't quite understand what you are trying to say, is it that the clips have loosened and don't hold together? If so, I would contact Lego service and ask for replacements.

Anyways I don't know what this has to do with Star Wars, maybe mods move it to general discussion?

Exactly, it loosens and when you put the piece down, but I would like to know the reason why that happens, maybe it is the heat exeso in the room or not, you may know because it happens because it is not for repeated use. I published it here since I am a fan of star wars and I presumably happened to the tapas of the thousand-year-old falcon, they no longer stand up, or closed or leave. thanks for the reply.

On 4/19/2019 at 10:41 AM, Guillermo said:

Exactly, it loosens and when you put the piece down, but I would like to know the reason why that happens, maybe it is the heat exeso in the room or not, you may know because it happens because it is not for repeated use. I published it here since I am a fan of star wars and I presumably happened to the tapas of the thousand-year-old falcon, they no longer stand up, or closed or leave. thanks for the reply.

My thought would be because of tempreture related issues. Some heat would've gotten to the model and made the bricks loose. If they don't hold on properly maybe swap those pieces out for newer ones?

Hey Folks, 

Apologies if this has or should be posted be posted elsewhere. 

I'm curious as to what time the Tantive IV will go on sale on the Lego S@H site? Will it be 00.01am tonight or some time early tomorrow morning? 

Do they have standard times for sale items going live?

Thanks,

Dave

Is it acceptable to ask TLG to replace parts with wonky prints? The Boba Fett fig that came in my 75243 has quite an off-center print for the visor.

Edited by jimmynick

13 minutes ago, jimmynick said:

Is it acceptable to ask TLG to replace parts with wonky prints? The Boba Fett fig that came in my 75243 has quite an off-center print for the visor.

If it's really bad. They will send a replacement, but you may need to send the original one back to them.

If it's just a bit off I'm not sure.