XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

The First Order Walker Driver can be seen on cross-section images of the AT-HH walker. The image is very small, but the Lego version is very accurate. The helmets are a little different, but similar enough to the Flametrooper's helmet for Lego to reuse the same piece.

7 hours ago, TWP said:

Yes. It's already flagged as "retiring soon" on shop at home, and toy store's in my area have also been trying to get rid of it with discounts.

Already retired in the UK - scalper prices now apply.

Before anyone directs him to Bricklink, the extra parts only list a brick separator. I don't think that's accurate

Assault on Hoth is listed as retiring soon. I'd love to get my hands on one, I'm not sure if I should order now when there is 10% off, or wait til January, and get DJ with my order (I'm in the UK).

Does anyone know if lego normally do any sort of January Sale?

Ta.

Hello, earlier on this thread there was a Dutch activity book with an imperial officer and gunner included, and I am now in the Netherlands and I was wondering where they were available for purchase. Thanks in advance:wink:

10 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Hello, earlier on this thread there was a Dutch activity book with an imperial officer and gunner included, and I am now in the Netherlands and I was wondering where they were available for purchase. Thanks in advance:wink:

I got mine in a supermarket, de Jumbo, but I don't know if they are still available. 

14 minutes ago, Alfadas said:

I got mine in a supermarket, de Jumbo, but I don't know if they are still available. 

Thanks, I'll have a look there then.

18 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Indeed, I've seen it at a lot of places, like Albert Heijn and other supermarkets, book store's like Bruna and Primavera also have them. I bought 3 myself, they are quite nice :)

Should still be available I think

Edited by TWP

Not sure if this is the best place for this...

I have a bunch of vip points that expire on January first. Does anyone know if I use my vip points on a sw set that is backordered, and it ships after the first... will they expire first?

5 minutes ago, thorin said:

I have a bunch of vip points that expire on January first. Does anyone know if I use my vip points on a sw set that is backordered, and it ships after the first... will they expire first?

VIP points expire ???? How long do they last then ?

15 hours ago, ARIEL-1970 said:

VIP points expire ???? How long do they last then ?

Yup its 2 years. 

If you get close your points expiring Lego usually email you a reminder.  Saying that they don't tell you how many points are expiring if you have points that are within the 2 years and 'safe'.  You have to work it out yourself from your order history.  Not an issue if your going to use up all your balance, but a pain if not.

15 hours ago, thorin said:

I did this the Xmas before last and it was fine as I had ordered and used my points prior to the expiry date (Boxing Day sale I think), with the set arriving about the second week of Jan.

On 12/29/2017 at 3:26 AM, michaeljack said:

Sorry for interrupting...!

I'm looking for this hoodie https://imgur.com/GX0uh2T

Anybody could help me with it...??

https://www.teepublic.com/hoodie/2227802-may-the-porgs-be-with-you

Can someone direct me to a thread where people were extending the Kylo Ren shuttle wings to be more accurate to the movie? Thanks!

23 hours ago, karmajay said:

Can someone direct me to a thread where people were extending the Kylo Ren shuttle wings to be more accurate to the movie? Thanks!

This one? JangBricks on youtube also has a video showing how to do it I think

In the UK shop@home its says that the RO at-st is out of stock, does this mean it is permanently sold out or just temporarily unavailable?

Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

In the UK shop@home its says that the RO at-st is out of stock, does this mean it is permanently sold out or just temporarily unavailable?

Thanks in advance.

Temporality unavailable. 

There is the chance that it’s gone for good though. It was on sale which normally happens at the tail end of a products shelf life. It might be back in small numbers but then it’ll be gone.

At least one or two of the Rogue One sets are retiring now (which seems to be early, given most sets last ~2 years), according to the LEGO designer who created them. I believe Krennick's Shuttle was one of them, but I can't recall if the AT-ST was also on the list... but it seems a likely candidate given the (sucky) First Order AT-ST that was just released. 

Does anyone know who the light grey suited imperial officer from 75159 is supposed to represent? My best guess is Trech Molock, but it'd be nice to know if there has been any confirmation or any other ideas :)

Anyone know if the 75186 Arrowhead is going to retire soon?

I'd like to pick it up at a nice discounted price, but wonder if Amazon.de is going to discount it before it's retired.