XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

10 hours ago, thorin said:

Did anyone else's shipments arrive damaged? I'm just getting my Force Friday 2 purchases from shop at home and they all seem to be pretty banged up.

Also, I bought Star Wars sets on separate days to get the different posters and yet every box arrived with the same poster in it...

I've never had these issues with shop at home before...

That is a double serious bummer.  For once (maybe twice for the hoth one from last year), the posters are seriously nice.  I'd be upset to not have gotten the appropriate ones!

37 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

That is a double serious bummer.  For once (maybe twice for the hoth one from last year), the posters are seriously nice.  I'd be upset to not have gotten the appropriate ones!

I know. I staggered my purchases and even waited and got one that was back ordered in order to get the posters... the back ordered one hasn't arrived, but the purchase it was paired with did arrive with the wrong poster... maybe it was a freebie and the other one is in the other one..?

7 hours ago, brobert said:

Which region? I'm getting mine today, I sure hope not...

US. And I've never had an issue before. I've bought LOTS of sets through shop at home and this is the first time I've had an issue. Hopefully it is an isolated one.

I am not sure if this is the right place for this post, but her goes...

I have been wanting to buy one of the 1/10,000 limited Lego gold chrome C-3PO minifigures in the sealed white bag for a while. My question is does anyone know if there are any known issues of these being faked? I know that there are many cheap non-Lego chrome figures around but not sure if they have gotten to the point to try and seal them in a fake bag. I would hate to shell out big bucks for a knock-off.

9 hours ago, Brickfan said:

I have been wanting to buy one of the 1/10,000 limited Lego gold chrome C-3PO minifigures in the sealed white bag for a while. My question is does anyone know if there are any known issues of these being faked? I know that there are many cheap non-Lego chrome figures around but not sure if they have gotten to the point to try and seal them in a fake bag. I would hate to shell out big bucks for a knock-off.

Anything so rare and yet so easy to make will be faked.

It's your money to spend, spend it ...wisely

I have a question. I'm going to buy the new MF UCS. I first thought of buying it the 14th. But on the 1st of october you get double vip points if I'm not mistaken. So even when it is out of stock on the lego webshop and I order the MF I will still earn the double amount of vip points?

On 09/09/2017 at 2:31 AM, Brickfan said:

I've never seen an instance of that being bootlegged for faked... or heard of one for that matter.

The bootleg chrome C-3PO figures I've seen are actually closer to the newer Lego design and don't copy the polybag version. Bootleggers aren't looking to produce that kind of counterfeit promo item. They're just interested in selling cheap replicas of figures.

14 hours ago, Servertijd said:

I have a question. I'm going to buy the new MF UCS. I first thought of buying it the 14th. But on the 1st of october you get double vip points if I'm not mistaken. So even when it is out of stock on the lego webshop and I order the MF I will still earn the double amount of vip points?

That is what should happen, unless they cancel your order

I have been unable to secure an order for the UCS Falcon but was always happy to wait even until next May 4th to get triple VIP points.  But I was wondering if I am seriously underestimating the Limited Edition VIP card that was available on launch night.  I love my Lego extras and consider myself really lucky to get the Space Slug last year in a UK store.  Do you all think I am going to seriously miss out now I have not secured a exclusive Star Wars VIP card?

Hopefully I'll soon be able to place an order, even a backorder for delivery in 2018,  but I seem to be more keen to get the VIP card that the actual set!

*enters, checks to see if the UCS Falcon mania passed yet :look:...nope. exits* :pir-murder:

On 9/8/2017 at 9:51 AM, KevinMD said:

As an update. I called Lego and told them. He checked my orders and agreed I should have received two different posters. He said they would mail me the one I was missing...

Is Lego 75096 Sith Infiltrator the same ship that Inferno squad is using in the new Star Wars Battlefront 2 game?

Edited by karmajay

3 hours ago, karmajay said:

Is Lego 75096 Sith Infiltrator the same ship that Infinity squad is using in the new Star Wars Battlefront 2 game?

No, it is not. They are actually Inferno Squad. But the ship is actually a Imperial raider class corvette.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before but I thought I'd ask. Red Five 10240 UCS set has always had a woefully undersized R2 unit seeing as they put a regular minifig in it... How good a fit is the polybag buildable R2's dome for that scale? Would be if a better fit for the UCS size?

48 minutes ago, Robianco said:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before but I thought I'd ask. Red Five 10240 UCS set has always had a woefully undersized R2 unit seeing as they put a regular minifig in it... How good a fit is the polybag buildable R2's dome for that scale? Would be if a better fit for the UCS size?

I remember reading about this on reddit, apparently the polybag dome is too big! The post also said the perfect scale for the astromech in Red 5 would be a dome that is 3 studs wide.

I hope I can post this without being taken as 'off-topic.'But I'd love to see a First Order Scout/Bike Trooper be made in lego. Scout Troopers are an amazingly molded figure in Lego and with the First Order having few designs (compared to Clones or OT Empire). Heck, it would've been a much better figure than the re-colored Shore Trooper or the Stormtrooper with the extra ammo pouch.

3 hours ago, Sportzjester said:

I hope I can post this without being taken as 'off-topic.'But I'd love to see a First Order Scout/Bike Trooper be made in lego. Scout Troopers are an amazingly molded figure in Lego and with the First Order having few designs (compared to Clones or OT Empire). Heck, it would've been a much better figure than the re-colored Shore Trooper or the Stormtrooper with the extra ammo pouch.

"Great question!" he replied with deep sarcasm.:laugh:

Sets you want to see discussion here
Minifigs you want to see discussion here

Or sneakily reword it into a question of sorts:look:

Topic says it all ... having the original instructions and set it is almost impossible to have this standing for a longer period without collapsing.

I read about existing modifications here more than once but cannot remember where and if there are instructions for such a modification available.

Any help is appreciated :) thank you !

Yes, there are modified legs. I currently have them installed to my AT-ACT manual and am working on getting them out into the AT-AT Manual.

@medu - I've just merged your thread with this one to keep the forum tidy.

And, welcome to Eurobricks! :classic:

On 21-8-2010 at 10:09 AM, Flare said:

I have a fairly rare minifigure (sw116, light-up lightsaber Luminara Unduli). It is worth approx. $35 on Bricklink right now, and I'm considering trading it with a friend. But my question is, will its value likely keep raising and I will regret this trade in a couple years, or will it likely not rise very much at all, and this trade will work out fine...

Do you think its value will go up, or not?

Also, it is not because something has a value that it is set in stone that you will get the value its considered to be worth. I have a Yoda's hut with X-wing in mint condition, I'm was selling it a little under its value and it was on different websites for years, then someone wanted to buy it, but not at the price I was asking, even though I was the cheapest seller at that time. 

Has anyone connected the clone wars (2010?) Clone turbo tank to a republic dropship, if so could you take a picture/video or if you have both is it possible for you to try?.

Thanks in advance.