XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

On 26/07/2017 at 0:14 AM, GrahamSlam said:

Hey, anyone have ideas for a UCS set I could design digitally? I cannot think of any good Star Wars ships that I could make in UCS scale, even digitally. If anyone has an idea for a UCS set I could design, let me know. I'd be glad to share instructions with anyone who gives me the idea I use. 

Always wanted to see a big and detailed version of either the Outrider or the Virago from Shadows of the Empire.

I would like to second the Outrider idea.  A UCS version of this ship would be most desirable.

On 7/26/2017 at 7:14 AM, GrahamSlam said:

Hey, anyone have ideas for a UCS set I could design digitally? I cannot think of any good Star Wars ships that I could make in UCS scale, even digitally. If anyone has an idea for a UCS set I could design, let me know. I'd be glad to share instructions with anyone who gives me the idea I use. 

try a eclipse ssd

I have a question for the good folks of North America; did any of you guys got a hold of the R3-M2 polypag outside of Lego Land for the United States and Toys r Us ( it was apparantly a thing) in Canada? 

I know it was really easy to get in Europe, hence I had to buy it from an european shop on Bricklink ( thankfully for not that much ), I'm just a bit pissed that's gonna be the way to go for North America to complete this collection. 

What is it with all these fake lego on facebook lately? First the star destroyer UCS and now it is the MF. I thought I saw someone posting here on the forums it was a scam?

3 hours ago, Servertijd said:

What is it with all these fake lego on facebook lately? First the star destroyer UCS and now it is the MF. I thought I saw someone posting here on the forums it was a scam?

I don't know. As far as bots here goes, just report them. They'll get banned eventually. And do reverse image searches of "LEGO" products these people are posting about. Google will see if it matches Lepin products.

I have a question for those with some insight or opinions, I was looking at picking up some individual Scarif Stormtrooper minifigs via bricklink. What I noticed is that certain eastern Bloc country sellers have a large amount of around 120+. That would mean the seller would have had to purchase 60 Scarif lego sets to gain that amount of minifigs. Or is it a case of selling knockoffs ? Or does the seller have special access to getting these minfigs for resale and being legit lego figs. 

If they are knock-offs then their feedback might reflect as such (or buyers don't notice)

41 minutes ago, Artanis I said:

If they are knock-offs then their feedback might reflect as such (or buyers don't notice)

I looked at the feedback ratings and they seemed good, but still I dont trust that due to the limited availability of those particular figures. 

3 hours ago, ARIEL-1970 said:

I looked at the feedback ratings and they seemed good, but still I dont trust that due to the limited availability of those particular figures. 

They could have purchased the figures individually from another seller, which is not expensive.

On 7/28/2017 at 7:10 PM, RetroInferno said:

I have a question for the good folks of North America; did any of you guys got a hold of the R3-M2 polypag outside of Lego Land for the United States and Toys r Us ( it was apparantly a thing) in Canada? 

I know it was really easy to get in Europe, hence I had to buy it from an european shop on Bricklink ( thankfully for not that much ), I'm just a bit pissed that's gonna be the way to go for North America to complete this collection. 

I was able to order the R3-M2 dome and cylinder body pieces from United States Bricks and Pieces for dirt cheap, when they were available on there.  I checked for you, and they don't ship pieces to Canada, which is absolutely bizarre and unfortunate, but I'm sure here is not the place for that...

R3-M2 is going for $15 on the US Amazon.com (sold by a third-party seller with excellent feedback, fulfilled and shipped by Amazon).  I don't know how viable it is to order stuff to Canada, over the border from our crazy country.  :hmpf_bad:

You said you already got R3, though, so I guess the real question going forward is the availability of the subsequent "figure-on-stand" polybags (if indeed there will be any beyond the Scarif Stormtrooper).  I ordered that one on eBay from a seller in the US who imported them from Europe.  He only had five in stock, he had excellent feedback, and he provided lots of pictures of the polybags, so I figure they're legit.  I guess we'll find out tomorrow when it arrives in the mail!  *oh2*

Seriously, though, I personally dislike the idea of "exclusives" of any kind, whether they're SDCC minifigures, or even retailer exclusives that are only available for a few months, which has happened before.  That kind of marketing should be for Funko POP, not LEGO.  :laugh:

20 hours ago, ARIEL-1970 said:

I have a question for those with some insight or opinions, I was looking at picking up some individual Scarif Stormtrooper minifigs via bricklink. What I noticed is that certain eastern Bloc country sellers have a large amount of around 120+. That would mean the seller would have had to purchase 60 Scarif lego sets to gain that amount of minifigs. Or is it a case of selling knockoffs ? Or does the seller have special access to getting these minfigs for resale and being legit lego figs. 

I have seen that, too.  I'm not sure whether there is such a thing as the Eastern Bloc anymore, but anyway, the polybag was released in eastern Europe (there are proper photos of the figure on BrickLink inventory page, so people do have it).  I'm thinking the polybags are real, but whether they were available for mass purchase at retail price, or whether they accidentally "fell off a truck," I have no idea..

Edited by RogueTwo

7 hours ago, RogueTwo said:

I have seen that, too.  I'm not sure whether there is such a thing as the Eastern Bloc anymore, but anyway, the polybag was released in eastern Europe (there are proper photos of the figure on BrickLink inventory page, so people do have it).  I'm thinking the polybags are real, but whether they were available for mass purchase at retail price, or whether they accidentally "fell off a truck," I have no idea..

"Eastern bloc" I say that in jest and also in part of my History/social studio from my teenage years before the fall of the wall ;) The polybag trooper has the dual blue arms, the ones I saw were the regular shore trooper  sw787 and the solid tan scarif trooper sw815 which were only in sets. Some seller from Germany has 193. I am truly curious as to how they got so many. 

I buy mostly with sellers on bricklink that sold a good amount of stuff.

Once i ordered some products and i saw he had 250 ewok vilages,.. so i told him maybe he made a mistake on that amount,..  i got a message back and he said it wasnt a mistake :pir-devil:

How people get some products, is good for a tv show i think,....  could make some awesome stories!!!

43 minutes ago, allstyles said:

I buy mostly with sellers on bricklink that sold a good amount of stuff.

Once i ordered some products and i saw he had 250 ewok vilages,.. so i told him maybe he made a mistake on that amount,..  i got a message back and he said it wasnt a mistake :pir-devil:

How people get some products, is good for a tv show i think,....  could make some awesome stories!!!

There was a guy here in the recent purchase thread who posted some crazy hauls as well, but 250 ewok villages.....damn

I think it was either Mutley or Madoca who once posted a photo of their car entirely full of BPs after shopping... and shared the info that he bought the house next door to keep his unopened Lego in...

On 7/28/2017 at 7:10 PM, RetroInferno said:

I never saw it other than the rumors that it was at a Legoland 22 hours away... I guess I'll have to pass on that one :cry_sad:.

5 hours ago, Artanis I said:

I think it was either Mutley or Madoca who once posted a photo of their car entirely full of BPs after shopping... and shared the info that he bought the house next door to keep his unopened Lego in...

OK, that's just insane :laugh:

A writer and producer of Star Wars Rebels has confirmed that Captain Rex (of Clone Wars and Rebels) is the bearded rebel that leads the troops in the final ground assault on Endor. 

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-rebels-captain-rex-art-return-jedi/

Given that the Shuttle Tyderium included a bearded rebel, does that mean we can now retrospectively speculate that they are in fact one in the same?

@Odyssey2001 - welcome to Eurobricks! :classic:

I've merged your post with our general Q&A thread to keep the forum tidy; hopefully someone else may be able to advise about your question.

20 hours ago, Odyssey2001 said:

A writer and producer of Star Wars Rebels has confirmed that Captain Rex (of Clone Wars and Rebels) is the bearded rebel that leads the troops in the final ground assault on Endor. 

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-rebels-captain-rex-art-return-jedi/

Given that the Shuttle Tyderium included a bearded rebel, does that mean we can now retrospectively speculate that they are in fact one in the same?

Since the trooper there has not been named officially, we can safely assume that he is Rex. If that makes you feel better :) I always feel a bit of cringe with these, retconning established characters to older chapters of the saga just makes its world ever smaller. 

@Darth Hammy - I've merged your thread into this to keep the forum tidy.

I'm not totally sure what you're asking, but if it's a list of minifigures Bricklink is a good starting point (link).

17 hours ago, Darth Hammy said:

Anyone know what is the crew complement of a imperial light cruiser

Not quite sure what you're asking, but you can check these Wookieepedia pages: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Arquitens-class_light_cruiser & http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Arquitens-class_command_cruiser

It seems like the bridge crew is two officer-pilots and the captain.

Ghosts-of-Geonosis-Captain-Brunson-aka-Not-Rae-Sloane.png

Edited by DarthHank
tried to shrink picture