XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

1 hour ago, TheGeneralMoe said:

Hey

I'm still a bit new to this forum, I had been visiting this page ages before i created my account, but i'm still a bit "iffy" on the policy of posting videos to this forum. I make lego stop motions, mainly Star Wars, and i was wondering if they could be posted on the forum? 

Yeah under special interests there is a whole area (sub-forum?)- http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/forum/120-brick-flicks-amp-comics/

On 29/04/2017 at 10:22 AM, Richpepperell said:

I know all the talk today is about the lego shop deals, but I just wanted to point out there are seems pretty amazing deals to be had on the John Lewis website in th

e UK at the moment. Well worth checking out. 

Wow thanks I now regret paying the full price for krennic's shuttle now its £55 but oh well, Also its not just star wars that has great deals.

^^^ Yep, and UCS TIE is £149.99 today too on John Lewis.  Anyway.........

Guys,  sorry for the dumb question but how do I get the R3-M2 polybag? (40268)  I thought it was being released around May 4th? Any info is appreciated as I cant seem to find much about the UK official release.

Many thanks 

Mine will be coming alongside my Slave 1. Think you have to order something via the Lego Store (either online or buy from store).

Oh, and btw, if you order online you are limited to one R2 poly per household. Pretty sure you will get one with each purchase from an actual store - as long as supplies are there.

Edited by Brickdad

1 hour ago, Brickdad said:

Mine will be coming alongside my Slave 1. Think you have to order something via the Lego Store (either online or buy from store).

Oh, and btw, if you order online you are limited to one R2 poly per household. Pretty sure you will get one with each purchase from an actual store - as long as supplies are there.

Hmm that's strange. I bought the R1 Y-wing and a keychain earlier to get the buildable R2-D2 polybag. I see no info about R3-M2 though. Strange!

And, at which point all prices back to normal. Pity the timing also runs out just before the summer-wave. Bah, the sneaky bar stewards!

Very weird thing just happened. Was on lego store and seen the AT ST for £26.99!!! So, I clicked on it andy phone switched off! Switched it back on, went back to the site and it now says £40.99. Damn.

Ooops! Just realised that was the 40% off yesterday. Still strange that my phone switched off!

Edited by Brickdad
Edited for being a damn fool

On 4/29/2017 at 5:21 PM, Brickdad said:

Really? Never used Quidco before. Done a quick search and some negative comments out there but good ones too. I take it you have shopped at lego via quidco before?

Have used it many times, can take a while for the cashback to track but it always has eventually and if you purchase anything online its worth going via Quidco as I have so far saved £700+ in the last 10 years.

Are the discounts for the May 4th promotion of 40% online only, or are they being discounted in store as well?

For the US discounts, do we typically not know what sets are being discounted until 12:01 am tomorrow?

2 hours ago, Batman1 said:

Are the discounts for the May 4th promotion of 40% online only, or are they being discounted in store as well?

In Lego stores as well subject to the usual availability stuff

Could anyone confirm when the MF will be 40% off? I know it is on May 4th but if I make out the lego store correctly it is 8am on the 4th and not from midnight tonight.

7 hours ago, Hold0511 said:

In Lego stores as well subject to the usual availability stuff

Perfect thank you :)

Been updating the page (Lego.com store page)throughout the week waiting patiently..... what does everyone plan on getting especially to get to the limit for the free gift. Personally I'm hoping some sets go on sale and I'll get one and then add on a set of two to get me to the limit.

Edited by FishW

1 hour ago, Brickdad said:

Could anyone confirm when the MF will be 40% off?

Why don't you participate in the Eurobricks May 2017 Thrawn contest and potentially win the Millennium Falcon for free? :laugh:

13 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Why don't you participate in the Eurobricks May 2017 Thrawn contest and potentially win the Millennium Falcon for free? :laugh:

Lol, no chance! Have only just emerged from the dark ages.

Can anyone confirm if the R3 M2 will become available to buy (other than from e-bay)  as a poly bag figure eventually? or will it always be a special purchase gift 

Battle on Scariff for $40(normally $50) or Y-wing for $47(normally $60)

I only plan on buying one of those for now. Thoughts on which one is best and which one is a better deal would be very helpful :classic:

Just checked Y-wing is on back order. I can still get it on sale I'll just have to wait a bit longer to receive it.

Edited by FishW
Changed :) to lego

I believe in the states you get 50 extra VIP points when you buy either the Y wing or the battle on Scarif. 

3 hours ago, jhaelego said:

I believe in the states you get 50 extra VIP points when you buy either the Y wing or the battle on Scarif. 

Wait, you mean in addition to the double VIP points?  *oh2*

Oh, well, I've got the Snowspeeder, I'm happy.

Also, does anyone think the R4 domes from the UCS Jedi Starfighter are going to go up in price/become incredibly scarce now that people have started making their own droids in the style of the R2 polybag?

14 hours ago, RogueTwo said:

Wait, you mean in addition to the double VIP points?  *oh2*

Oh, well, I've got the Snowspeeder, I'm happy.

Also, does anyone think the R4 domes from the UCS Jedi Starfighter are going to go up in price/become incredibly scarce now that people have started making their own droids in the style of the R2 polybag?

May do - I nabbed one yesterday with that same idea... 

On 1-5-2017 at 10:25 AM, Robianco said:

I've been able to pick up the Rogue One Battlepack for around £7 or so making each Stormtrooper just under £2 per figure. Considering the only place to get them at one point was the UCS Slave 1 they're now available in calendars and inexpensive battle packs. I'd say Lego was doing just fine at letting people army build them.

ooh where did you get the battle packs for that price?