XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

1 hour ago, VaderFan2187 said:

If you Bricklink a Zeb, he will probably come out in a future set.

If you don't Bricklink him, he probably won't.

Based off Murphy's Law :laugh:

I think the answer there is he should be Bricklinked for the greater good of all us without Zeb. :wink:

I never bothered to get any of the Rebels sets, because I was waiting to see the show and all. I still haven't seen much of the show but I notice a lot of the rebels sets disappearing fast so now I'm on a quest to try to grab some before they are gone for good.

16 hours ago, Calanon said:

I think the answer there is he should be Bricklinked for the greater good of all us without Zeb. :wink:

Definitely. I don't have one :wink:

Also, when I bought the Galactic Empire BP in July, it used thumb seals to open it. However, when I bought the Rebel Alliance BP last month, it was taped. Which is strange as they are a series. Any similar things happened to people recently?

I got the rebel combat frigate for Christmas and so I got to see the new Ahsoka minifig in hand and I have to say its much better in person then how I thought it was in pictures. I was wondering if anyone else liked it more now that you have it in person then when we saw it in pictures.

33 minutes ago, ChiefPie said:

I got the rebel combat frigate for Christmas and so I got to see the new Ahsoka minifig in hand and I have to say its much better in person then how I thought it was in pictures. I was wondering if anyone else liked it more now that you have it in person then when we saw it in pictures.

I do, but she could benefit from having arms in her skin color rather than grey.

Deciding which set to get, I can get Imperial Assault Carrier for €116,- The new clone turbo tank for €89,- or Krennics shuttle for €79,-

31 minutes ago, tom20arc said:

Deciding which set to get, I can get Imperial Assault Carrier for €116,- The new clone turbo tank for €89,- or Krennics shuttle for €79,-

I'd get either the tank or shuttle. (Most Likely the shuttle.) The IAC is extremely over priced and looks terrible, in my opinion. 

I like my IAC, though it could certainly use some mods to make it better. Definitely overpriced though, if you can do without the figs, it's cheap on ebay. Though part of the appeal for me was that black astromech. I collect mainly Galactic Civil War Era stuff, so the Gozanti is more useful to me than the TT or Krennic's shuttle.

11 hours ago, tom20arc said:

Krennic Shuttle. Wins easily.

Top 2 for me would be IAC. Don't like the tank.

Hi.  I am new to this site, and I have a question.  I don't know if this is the best place to ask, but has anyone posted instructions or photos on how to update the shield generator from the Assault on Hoth (75098) set to have 4 power disks instead of the 3?  I've searched online and etc., and I haven't found one.  Any suggestions?

I've tried to update it myself, and I haven't been happy with the results.

Thanks.

Sorry....I kind of changed topics.

Edited by mgtron1
add more info

6 minutes ago, LEGOBREN said:

Does anyone else get mildly panicky about sets that are retiring soon, even though you already own them?

Yes :laugh: I always think what if I hadn't got that set, I'd be having some serious buyers remorse. Like it's not a Star Wars set but I remember buying the ant man final battle set the first time I saw it and I never saw the set in stores a day after that. I still get chills thinking about what if I'd decided not to get it. Or when I see a big UCS Star Wars retiring, I get slightly tense even though I've never bought nor do I plan to buy a UCS just due to cost. 

2 hours ago, starwars4ever said:

I really like the CCBS Death Trooper so my vote would be for hat one, but I don't own the Shoretrooper so maybe it's even better.

Well on brickset CapnRex101 reviewed both and said he prefers Shoretrooper.

But I'm leaning towards Death Trooper because better value and awesome color scheme...

Also are the alternate builds in this video legit?

https://www.lego.com/en-gb/starwars/products/yodas-jedi-starfighter-75168 

Edited by VaderFan2187

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 6:05 PM, FishW said:

Yes :laugh: I always think what if I hadn't got that set, I'd be having some serious buyers remorse. Like it's not a Star Wars set but I remember buying the ant man final battle set the first time I saw it and I never saw the set in stores a day after that. I still get chills thinking about what if I'd decided not to get it. Or when I see a big UCS Star Wars retiring, I get slightly tense even though I've never bought nor do I plan to buy a UCS just due to cost. 

I definitely do. Two of my favorite sets from the last 5 years retired before I could get them and I've regretted it ever since. One is non-UCS, so I'm sure I'll eventually bite the bullet and grab it, but the Super Star Destroyer will forever be my unicorn!!!

Are these fake bricks of good quality? I couldn't believe my eyes... (link removed)

Edited by Lobot
: Ebay link removed - counterfit item :-)

On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 3:24 PM, Ellisss_2 said:

Are these fake bricks of good quality? I couldn't believe my eyes... (link removed)

I wouldn't buy it. Just get a non-Lego version SSD if you can't afford the Lego set. Bootleg Lego sucks.

Just now, Dharkan said:

I wouldn't buy it. Just get a non-Lego version SSD if you can't afford the Lego set. Bootleg Lego sucks.

Ok, thanks dude.

Yeah. I wouldn't support bootleg LEGO, more on the premise of the principle than the quality. They are stealing designs from LEGO/MOCs.

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

Yeah. I wouldn't support bootleg LEGO, more on the premise of the principle than the quality. They are stealing designs from LEGO/MOCs.

It's just the price is amazing!. I don't even think you would really notice if you had the model on display. However, it is messed up that they are stealing TLG's designs.