XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

So I'm new and this is my first post, so hopefully it's a good question.

Is it unusual that the Lego shop webpage hasn't updated yet to show the new June sets yet, not even as a coming on such and such date. (even though some stores are already selling them)

Noice name meesa like it! (yousa should only talk in gungan basic)

The stores shouldnt be selling them but they dont care. They will show up on shop@home in june

Is it unusual that the Lego shop webpage hasn't updated yet to show the new June sets yet, not even as a coming on such and such date.

They don't do that except for big exclusive sets. Check back on Wednesday and they'll be up.

Is it unusual that the Lego shop webpage hasn't updated yet to show the new June sets yet, not even as a coming on such and such date. (even though some stores are already selling them)

As of today, the Summer sets are on Shop @ Home with the "Coming Soon" disclaimer.

As of today, the Summer sets are on Shop @ Home with the "Coming Soon" disclaimer.

Summer sets are showing on the uk site as mentioned above, but not the Ashoka set - does this have a different release date? Exclusive sets are usually available from S@H and brand stores aren't they?

Can someone confirm if the two shades of blue used in the Resistance X-Wing 75149 are regular blue and medium azure? Need to know so I can make changes to it when I get it.

Edited by JPN366

Alright so i've seen it many times asked but now that it's happened I can't figure out what to do. I got set 75136 and my R2-D2 has a terrible misprint. If I contact Lego will they send me a replacement for free? If so who or where do I go to get in contact?

Summer sets are showing on the uk site as mentioned above, but not the Ashoka set - does this have a different release date? Exclusive sets are usually available from S@H and brand stores aren't they?

Since it's a retailer exclusive, it will probably follow the pattern of the Sith Infiltrator and MTT from the last 2 years and come out in August instead of June So the answer to your question is probably yes! No, don't ask me why LEGO do it this way for summer SW exclusives, it does seem rather odd.

Alright so i've seen it many times asked but now that it's happened I can't figure out what to do. I got set 75136 and my R2-D2 has a terrible misprint. If I contact Lego will they send me a replacement for free? If so who or where do I go to get in contact?

Yes, contact LEGO through their customer service department (change the region if you click on the link btw) - they will be able to help you. You can email them or call them. It will help to have the element ID of the misprinted part handy.

Can someone confirm if the two shades of blue used in the Resistance X-Wing 75149 are regular blue and medium azure? Need to know so I can make changes to it when I get it.

I think its regular blue with tiny amount of sand blue.

Yes, contact LEGO through their customer service department (change the region if you click on the link btw) - they will be able to help you. You can email them or call them. It will help to have the element ID of the misprinted part handy.

Awesome thank you! :classic:

I don't think there is a piece that would work for that. I like what I did though and I will do the same on the gray and blue X-Wing. Although, there is one frustrating difference with the new one. Black and orange uses this piece...

http://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-slope-curved-top-2-x-2-x-1-with-dimples-44675-63277

Gray and blue uses this piece...

http://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-medium-stone-gray-slope-curved-top-2-x-2-x-1-30602

The black one fits snuggly, whereas the gray one has a lip which sticks out. So, the gray one has to be raised by a plate thickness.

Do you think that TLG made the Encounter on Jakku set "one quarter portion" of Niima Outpost on purpose as a joke or something?

First of all, big fan of Star Wars. X-wing, one of my favorite ships behind the Millennium Falcon. Just to line things up. Recently bought the Green Lantern set(favorite super hero), don't really care for the ship that came with it. So my plan is to bricklink a bunch of green pieces to make a X-wing, making that his contruct ship.

So, my question is, which X-wing design should I use?

Disclaimer, not going to do the UCS one for cost reasons.

Any opinions are appreciated. Thanks for your help

Hi Juke,

Mike Psiaki' X-wing is considered by most people as the most accurate in its small minifig scale size. I always wanted to improve on his model but I never got around to start building it because I was never happy with my alternative solutions.

Other X-wings out there have great bits but don't look that good as a whole.

Just my 2 cents :)

Cheers

First of all, big fan of Star Wars. X-wing, one of my favorite ships behind the Millennium Falcon. Just to line things up. Recently bought the Green Lantern set(favorite super hero), don't really care for the ship that came with it. So my plan is to bricklink a bunch of green pieces to make a X-wing, making that his contruct ship.

So, my question is, which X-wing design should I use?

Disclaimer, not going to do the UCS one for cost reasons.

Any opinions are appreciated. Thanks for your help

If it's for the Green Lantern I'd go with 6212 for the simple reason that it has a storage area under the fuselage. Giving you somewhere to store his lantern.

If it's for the Green Lantern I'd go with 6212 for the simple reason that it has a storage area under the fuselage. Giving you somewhere to store his lantern.

Nice! I like where your heads at

I would not go for either of Poe's X wings: either go for Mike Psiaki' X-wing or wait for lego to make a proper OT one.

Yes, contact Lego customer service. I had this problem with the snowtroopers helmet element that came with 75038 Hoth Attack recently. I called Lego, spoke to a veeeery attractive sounding lady, and they are posting a replacement part out to me free of charge : ) you will be asked for the number which is printed on the rear cover of the instruction booklet, so have that handy. I think as long as you don't become a regular they are happy to help.

dont put words in his mouth :tongue:

also the voice is thing is strange

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by pittpenguin123

Ok could anybody point me in the right direction ? I picked up an extra 75092 Luke's Landspeeder set this weekend, with the intention of combining it with my current one to create a more detailed model of the 'speeder. Are there any links/threads of existing mods or mocs of this set that could help with inspiration ?

dont put words in his mouth :tongue:

also the voice is thing is strange

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oops sorry, typing on my phone !

The accent took me aback for a second when she answered, I'm a sucker for that Icelandic sound

Do you think that TLG made the Encounter on Jakku set "one quarter portion" of Niima Outpost on purpose as a joke or something?

lol... :sad:

Random question - I was just in a WalMart and I saw a set with Dengar and some random Sith looking guy and his vehicle I didn't recognize - the bounty hunters were always my favorite part of the original trilogy, so I definitely wanna snag that Dengar - is that set old or new? Like, am I real lucky to find it or will it probably pop up again for me? (Sorry, I don't collect Star Wars Lego at all, would just like to some day when the wallet allows but don't wanna miss Dengar lol)

Random question - I was just in a WalMart and I saw a set with Dengar and some random Sith looking guy and his vehicle I didn't recognize - the bounty hunters were always my favorite part of the original trilogy, so I definitely wanna snag that Dengar - is that set old or new? Like, am I real lucky to find it or will it probably pop up again for me? (Sorry, I don't collect Star Wars Lego at all, would just like to some day when the wallet allows but don't wanna miss Dengar lol)

That is a new set, it was released for this summer; no stress for availability.