XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Guys I need help deciding on what order to get these things.

Here is what I need and estimated cost.

Custom Shaak Ti Force Unleashed $40

Parts to finish custom figures-capes/helmets/guns ~$40

6 clone pilots -$20

Anakins yellow interceptor-$20

Finishing my at-ot-$50 to 60

Bulk clone troopers - $3 a piece in varying phases probably about 10 phase 1 and 10 phase 2 troopers.

Long term big items-separate list

UCS Slave I-180

Turbo tank (august release)-100

Custom moc~$150? Waiting on instructions and partslist.

It seems like the order you should get these items in would come down to your personal preference. What items do you want to have the most? Get those first. The only advice I can give is to get the items that are currently available before they retire like the Slave I.

@Artanis I: :blush: Yikes, I even answered the original question :wall:

If people answering questions with questions in a "questions" topic would quote the original question or at least mention the name of the poster, I'm sure there would be less such confusion.

If that sentence wasn't too confusing.

Hi fadlyabduljalil, and welcome to Eurobricks!

That's a difficult question to answer, but if you're considering buying something, decent research is always a good starting point. In addition, I'd always buy from a reputable seller, with a good feedback history on either Ebay or Bricklink, and be prepared to pay the market price for it. As with most things, if something looks too good to be true it usually is! or future reference there's a general Q&A thread pinned to the top of the forum. I'll merge this with it in a bit :classic:

How do I check the authenticity of the rare Lego Yoda New York I ❤️ ?

I just want to ensure that it is the original minifig and not the knock off fake one

Personally I wouldn't risk paying hundreds of dollars on the premise that it's real. I own a fake one, bought it for less than $20 and the printing is so good I can't tell. I wouldn't normally (knowingly) buy fakes but it's genuine Lego and its a cool minifig. Even the polybag would be easy to copy so I wouldn't rely on that. They were extremely limited release and given out to individuals at specific events so when you see Ebay sellers who have sold or are selling multiples it's pretty safe to assume they are reproductions.

Can anyone tell me how to link a part number to a brick link page for the part. Like if i wanted to put brick 6008 in a post and it will be blue and send you to the brick link page if you tap on it. Im using an Iphone 6 btw.

If it works like a browser, then you copy the URL of the Bricklink page, then type the text (brick 6008 or whatever) into your post, then highlight the text you typed in, then select the chain link icon and paste the URL in the address.

If the phone doesn't work like that, then maybe someone else has the answer.

I wondered if anyone could help me: on the Lego website a few years ago there were two short lego star wars films made partly using stop motion. These films chronicled the whole star wars saga. They did not feature much music. The figures used were all yellow. I think these films were on the lego website between around 2005 and 2010 (or at one point between those years. I can't find them on YouTube and I am trying to find them with the way back machine. Can anyone help find them?

I wondered if anyone could help me: on the Lego website a few years ago there were two short lego star wars films made partly using stop motion. These films chronicled the whole star wars saga. They did not feature much music. The figures used were all yellow. I think these films were on the lego website between around 2005 and 2010 (or at one point between those years. I can't find them on YouTube and I am trying to find them with the way back machine. Can anyone help find them?

Is this it? - (

) :classic:

Is this it? - (

I've never seen this before - it's fantastic! Must have taken so long. Any idea if there are any BTS photos or good quality stills - the emperors throne room looks amazing.

Was there a prolonged scene on Cloud City? I seem to remember an official Lego animation that took place on cloud city from around those years. Can't find it though :sceptic:

Can anyone tell me how to link a part number to a brick link page for the part. Like if i wanted to put brick 6008 in a post and it will be blue and send you to the brick link page if you tap on it. Im using an Iphone 6 btw.

See the little chain mark with a green plus sign in the EB poster? Write "6008" or whatever, highlight it, then click on that chain. Paste in the URL of the Bricklink page, and voila!

Does anyone have any idea on when UCS Slave 1 will be retired. I've been thinking of getting it in May.

Does anyone have any idea on when UCS Slave 1 will be retired. I've been thinking of getting it in May.

It should be around for a while I imagine. I think you'll definitely be safe in May.

Is this it? - (

It isn't that, but thank you anyway.

Was there a prolonged scene on Cloud City? I seem to remember an official Lego animation that took place on cloud city from around those years. Can't find it though :sceptic:

Possibly, or you could be thinking of the Han solo affair. There was no music and the only sound effects were stuff like ships taking off and lightsabres clashing. All the dialogue was subtitles.

Edited by Godtshep

Possibly, or you could be thinking of the Han solo affair. There was no music and the only sound effects were stuff like ships taking off and lightsabres clashing. All the dialogue was subtitles.

Ah that's the one, thanks

What's the typical price of the new veRion white boba fett? Would $8 shipped on ebay usually sell fast?

It should be around for a while I imagine. I think you'll definitely be safe in May.

That's good, thanks.

What's the typical price of the new veRion white boba fett? Would $8 shipped on ebay usually sell fast?

Try going to bricklink, they have some in the Star Wars minifig section