XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Probably a remarkably simple answer, but the new imperial battlepack 75134 features a "Control Console". I cant work out for the life of me if this is supposed to be a vehicle or a stationary unit. Can anyone shed any light on this and put my poor mind at rest?

This is some kind of stationary structure.

Edited by La Chupacabra

Has anybody noticed that 10240

Red Five X-wing Starfighter is now at

Temporarily out of stock and not shown as retired on the lego website? Is it back from the dead?

http://shop.lego.com...Listing=listing

its red that means highi demand and might come back or will take forever to get back in stock. if its like the JW sets (that all had this tag) the moment it restocks it will be sold out again and have taken off the page so the demand for it goes down a bit then come back a few weeks.

An employee at my local LEGO store told me that there is a shortage on all Star Wars sets, but that should clear up in February,

Has anyone been able to find the 75127 Ghost Microfighter in the U.S. I checked my local Lego store a few weeks ago and they only had the First Order Snowspeeder from the Series 3 of Microfighters. Is this an exclusive or has it not been released yet because Amazon has it for well over double the MSRP of $10.

Has anyone been able to find the 75127 Ghost Microfighter in the U.S. I checked my local Lego store a few weeks ago and they only had the First Order Snowspeeder from the Series 3 of Microfighters. Is this an exclusive or has it not been released yet because Amazon has it for well over double the MSRP of $10.

I haven't seen it. I believe it will be coming out in march with the the other winter sets.

Hello,

i'm new here. Would any old timer can tell me if I'm allowed to place here my Lego SW sell ad, of course new, sealed items? Thank you for help.

Hello,

i'm new here. Would any old timer can tell me if I'm allowed to place here my Lego SW sell ad, of course new, sealed items? Thank you for help.

I think you have to have over 100 posts before you are allowed to post in the buy/sell/trade forum. Check the site guidelines.

Well that's pity if it's like that cause I have two Finns in polybag and thought in first instance about people here. So I'll try eBay then.

Edited by dupczyslaw

Well that's pity if it's like that cause I have two Finns in polybag and thought in first instance about people here. So I'll try eBay then.

HOW DID YOU GET THEM!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!!!!?!!??!!!?!?!??!?!?!

Quick question. Was the Battle Droid Troop Carrier ever in the movie (Episode I)? I only remember seeing a bunch of ATTs and MTTs.

Are you from Poland? If yes, then please contact me at pawel.k małpa vodnik.net :)

Does anybody know the exact piece count for the AT-ST that comes in the 8038 Battle Of Endor set?

I got it from random guy. Got two polybags to sell.

Im guessing he works at a toy store and stole them. happens at my TRU all the time. I asked if any storm troopers where left the manager said he would go check the back and he said they where hidden under a coat.

the coat of the person who said they didnt have any

Edited by pittpenguin123

They started putting sets back out at my local base exchange, that they took off the shelves to make room for TFA sets. I got my hands on the last UCS Slave 1. I was really excited, didn't think I would get my hands on one. They also put out the UCS Tie Fighter. Don't think I'll get that one though

Ok, this might be the wrong thread but I have to ask. Which site is the best for hosting images that I can then link here on eurobricks ... Imgur ? Flickr ? Any others ? I'd like to sets/mods etc but I'm not sure which site to use. All my images need to be shared from my phone/tablet too, as my pc is out of action and laptop is kept free for work use. Anybody point me in the right direction ?

Hi! New to the forum and couldn't find a release date for the new sets coming out i.e. carbon chamber hoth scene etc. Does anyone know or have they not released that info yet? I thought they were supposed to be out this month.

Hi! New to the forum and couldn't find a release date for the new sets coming out i.e. carbon chamber hoth scene etc. Does anyone know or have they not released that info yet? I thought they were supposed to be out this month.

They'll be out in March.

They started putting sets back out at my local base exchange, that they took off the shelves to make room for TFA sets. I got my hands on the last UCS Slave 1. I was really excited, didn't think I would get my hands on one. They also put out the UCS Tie Fighter. Don't think I'll get that one though

Hey just a quick question if you don't mind. When you say base exchange do you mean like an overseas PX store? Thanks!