XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Does anyone have an easy fix for the wings of the First Order Special Forces Tie Fighter?

I'm actually pretty pissed that this is the real design for this. What were they thinking? its so flimsy I cant even give it one good swoosh.

Does anyone have an easy fix for the wings of the First Order Special Forces Tie Fighter?

I'm actually pretty pissed that this is the real design for this. What were they thinking? its so flimsy I cant even give it one good swoosh.

You should push the pylons in until they (audibly) click, they're actually super sturdy if you attach them properly. Don't be afraid to break it. The ones on the original (9492), now those are flimsy.

Edited by khatmorg

You should push the pylons in until they (audibly) click, they're actually super sturdy if you attach them properly. Don't be afraid to break it. The ones on the original (9492), now those are flimsy.

Flimsy yea, but at least the wings weren't falling off!

And thank you, I finally got it. I just kept trying and got both of them in tightly after a lot of troubleshooting. I even tried replacing all the clips.

I'm debating whether or not to drop $150 on the TFA Millennium Falcon. I have all the other TFA sets (except for the Battle of Takodana), but I need to know if it's worth it. Thanks!

I'm debating whether or not to drop $150 on the TFA Millennium Falcon. I have all the other TFA sets (except for the Battle of Takodana), but I need to know if it's worth it. Thanks!

This is a great set. It is very similar to the last version of the Falcon but there are improvements. The minifigs are interesting and the set has good features. The build is enjoyable too. If you don't have the previous version then I highly recommend it. If you already do then it depends on how big a fan you are of the ship and if there are other sets you want.

Hi guys.

Im in the marked of my first SW UCS sets to build. As it stands now, I'm thinking of buying 75060 Slave 1 and 75095 TIE Fighter.

I really dont think the Slave 1 look that good, and the TIA fighter is for me a bad deal thinking of the price pr brick. I also think these sets probably wont increase in value for a lot years.

So should I wait and see what 2016 brings, or cash up for those sets now while they are avvible in Legostore? Are there any other goodies than the Death Star in the UCS line we basicly have comfirmed?

What do you think of the value of the sets Im interrested in, within 3-5 years?

Thanks for reply's. And I also want to thank you for a great forum you have!

What is going on with the new Falcon 75105? It has been out of stock for ages at Lego.com and even stores don't have it. Is there an issue with this set?

I say the Sandcrawler is a an amazing UCS set both buildwise and display/play value (another option for you), but i am in love with my Slave 1 also. Not sure why you really care about the value of the set in a few years like it thats a big deal too you might as well buy both the TIE and Slave 1 keep them BNIB for 5years then resell cause you are probably gonna double your money. When i buy LEGO and most people here will agree with me, is that we buy a set cause its awesome and we want it, the resale vaule in 5 or soo years doesnt cross our minds. But really i own the TIE too and its pretty good. But the Slave 1 for me is just the better build and display peice

^^^ So true. But what you like, this way you'll never regret it. If you're purchasing for an investment you have to be pretty non-sentimental to do well

If you want "investment" advice, which is what the tone of post sounds like, then you are probably best to head over to brickpicker. I think most people here would disagree that Slave 1 doesn't look good. I may be biased (look at my avatar) but it is often at the top of "best sets of 2015" lists. It's also a much more satisfying build experience to the UCS Tie Fighter and certainly feels like you are getting better value for money.

Did anyone receive two sticker sets with 75102 Poe's X-Wing?

Because I received three of them. I thought it was two of them. I moved some bags around and found the third

Edited by addemlit

Yeah, if you don't think Slave I looks good, you can't possibly have actually looked at it. It's had nothing but rave reviews about it, apart from some issues with the bottom/rocket color.

I also believe the Slave 1 is a really great set and it looks pretty good. Got mine a week ago and I had a fun time building it.

Hi guys.

Im in the marked of my first SW UCS sets to build. As it stands now, I'm thinking of buying 75060 Slave 1 and 75095 TIE Fighter.

I really dont think the Slave 1 look that good, and the TIA fighter is for me a bad deal thinking of the price pr brick. I also think these sets probably wont increase in value for a lot years.

So should I wait and see what 2016 brings, or cash up for those sets now while they are avvible in Legostore? Are there any other goodies than the Death Star in the UCS line we basicly have comfirmed?

What do you think of the value of the sets Im interrested in, within 3-5 years?

Thanks for reply's. And I also want to thank you for a great forum you have!

I believe that the UCS slave I will have much better value in a few years as the Slave I contains a rare Boba Fett whose value will increase just like the Cloud city Boba Fett.

I check on UCS set prices on eBay once in a while, and it seems that they double in price pretty quickly after retirement (in sealed box, or course). If you are buying for value, I would suggest the Slave 1 and the Red 5 X-Wing personally, as I feel they are the most popular ships available currently that new collectors are likely to consider "must-haves" when they are starting a collection in a few years.

I wish I had the discipline to either keep my UCS sets boxed, or save enough money to buy extras! So far the only unopened Star Wars set I own is a UCS B-Wing that I picked up during the $100 Brick Friday sale.

Are the Carbon Freezing Chamber and the Droid Escape Pod ever coming to the US?

Looks like March timeframe.

Has TLG stoppet producing the 75054 AT-AT?

(I can't find it anywhere)

And if yes, why would they do it when they are releasing the UCS Echo Base this year?

Does anybody have any pictures or videos of these sets next to each other? I haven't been lucky enough to see either in person and I am wondering how they compare.

I don't know which one to get. When I started collecting again and saw the sandcrawler I instantly wanted it but was put off by the price.

Now I have the money there is the option of the cheaper slave 1 which looks more fun to build and everybody says how good it is I am wondering if the sandcrawler is worth the extra money.

I am not a massive Bobba Fett fan but empire strikes back has to be my favourite of the films. I have always loved the scenes with the sandcrawler.