XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

None at all, so 0. I hate to be pessimistic, but this is the age of Disney Star Wars dominance. None of the Star Wars product for the next 5 years will ever be marked down or clearanced - the demand is just too high. Stores won't have to worry about moving the product.

Some of the TFA sets have already went on sale. The Command Shuttle is $15 off at Target, same with the TIE at Walmart.

I bought most of the first wave TFA sets during Amazon's sale at the start of November, when they were about 20% off. I'd imagine they'll do a similar sale after Christmas.

I admit, none of the small sets that have been released recently really interest me. Maybe that will change when I see the movie in about a week and a half, but right now, have no desire to purchase any of them.

I admit, none of the small sets that have been released recently really interest me. Maybe that will change when I see the movie in about a week and a half, but right now, have no desire to purchase any of them.

From what I've heard from others, that will change after you see the movie :sweet: :sweet: :sweet:

Hello fellow Eurobrickers. A small question/request from me: In 2010, prior to releasing 10212 Imperial Shuttle, Lego released the box art with a blackened silhouette of the Shuttle as a coming-soon teaser (those were the days...). I distinctly remember seeing that picture at the time and cannot find it for the life of me. Does anyone happen to still have that pic or has a good search string suggestion for it? Much appreciated!

Khm guys, not a single response in a week. Is my request above clear enough, do you know what I mean?

Khm guys, not a single response in a week. Is my request above clear enough, do you know what I mean?

I've tried searching it on google but didnt find any results. I also was in my dark ages during that time so I missed alot ;p

Good luck trying to find it! :classic:

Really ? Do you have a big collection ? I'm curious if there is a club with collectors in the Netherlands ?

I have a lot of UCS sets, and some big random sets. I have now around 30 sets. There is a Lego club in the Netherlands it is called Lowlug. www.lowlug.nl also check http://lego.startpagina.nl

I have a lot of UCS sets, and some big random sets. I have now around 30 sets. There is a Lego club in the Netherlands it is called Lowlug. www.lowlug.nl also check http://lego.startpagina.nl

Nice Thanks a lot, I have around 80 sets in my collection

My god 80 sets, you need extra rooms in your house to keep them. The so called Lego room(s). My wife won't let me.I have them all in boxes at my attic. My sons play with some of them. Can you share some pictures.

My god 80 sets, you need extra rooms in your house to keep them. The so called Lego room(s). My wife won't let me.I have them all in boxes at my attic. My sons play with some of them. Can you share some pictures.

Yeah off course, can I share it in a private chat or something ?

Edited by Jedibob

What are some good places to get star wars sets at a discounted price in the US? Preferably online, but stores work fine too.

P.S. I become a eurobricks citizen with this post :classic:

I have sent you a private Message

Now that some of the new sets are available on S@H, does this mean they will also be available in store from tomorrow AM?

Does anybody know any stores or shops where oldish Lego, I mean from 2012/13, sets are sold? This is because Im very much fond of the idea of adding the At te from the 2013 line being added to my collection at a reasonable price.

Much appreciated.

Does anybody know any stores or shops where oldish Lego, I mean from 2012/13, sets are sold? This is because Im very much fond of the idea of adding the At te from the 2013 line being added to my collection at a reasonable price.

Much appreciated.

We have a local toy shop called Toy Town in Idaho where I live. It sells sets from as far back as 2010.

Much appreciated.

Flea markets, especially the big, indoor ones. They do have old sealed sets a lot of times.

Edited by Darth_Brick360

I was wondering about something. All the minifigures we got from the The Force Awakens line untill now, do we see them in the movies? Like the female First Order officer, does she show up? It's perhaps a little early for such details, but I was just wondering :)

I was wondering about something. All the minifigures we got from the The Force Awakens line untill now, do we see them in the movies? Like the female First Order officer, does she show up? It's perhaps a little early for such details, but I was just wondering :)

As Female Extra #15, I guess. Nobody important though.