XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Okay, so there have been rumors about a UCS Snowspeeder releasing next year, does anyone know information about this?

No info, but i was so hoping for a new UCS millenium falcon.

You guys think we will get an FN-2187 minifig with the blood going across his helmet? Seems to be pushing it a little, but Lego did make a burnt alive version of Anakin, so there may be hope.

You guys think we will get an FN-2187 minifig with the blood going across his helmet? Seems to be pushing it a little, but Lego did make a burnt alive version of Anakin, so there may be hope.

Well we're getting him in a worn stormtrooper outfit but the helmet might be pushing it a little...

Any one have any ideas when the 'buy individual bricks' option will be returning to S@H bricks and pieces? After seeing the film, I'm chomping at the bit to start on a few projects!

Hello EB users,

It's been a while since I first saw the Repbulic gunship, and I've wanted it for a long time. The 2013 version didn't appeal to me, and the 7676 is outragesly expensive...

I have been thinking about bricklinking it, but it takes too much time to gather up all parts from diff. shops....

Is there a possibility to "bricklink" it through Pick-a-brick? and what's the best way to obtain at the cheapest price?

Pick-a-brick has a very limited part selection so you won't find everything you need there.

I would recommend waiting until Bricks & Pieces is back online sometime after new years and check pieces & prices there, they will probably have a lot of the pieces.

I can guarantee you won't be able to buy all parts there though, so if you want to "Bricklink" it you will need to order from multiple shops, which will make shipping costs a factor pretty quickly.

What do you consider outrageously expensive? The Bricklink prices doesn't seem out of the ordinary for retired sets, it will probably cost more to buy the pieces than buy a used set.

Pick-a-brick has a very limited part selection so you won't find everything you need there.

I would recommend waiting until Bricks & Pieces is back online sometime after new years and check pieces & prices there, they will probably have a lot of the pieces.

I can guarantee you won't be able to buy all parts there though, so if you want to "Bricklink" it you will need to order from multiple shops, which will make shipping costs a factor pretty quickly.

What do you consider outrageously expensive? The Bricklink prices doesn't seem out of the ordinary for retired sets, it will probably cost more to buy the pieces than buy a used set.

I'm not talking about bricklink, I don't know if I'm ever going to order there anymore... Had too many bad experiences. Prices on Amazon and sites that have one entity. I didn't know Bricks & Pieces was down, hadn't checked it out for years.. thx for the advice :D

Edited by _Samibotss_

Buying from Bricklink is like any other type of merchant transaction. Make sure you pick a seller with a high reputation and good standing. I concur, it would be cheaper to buy the set used.

I don't know how the used Lego scene looks like in Switzerland but I see these sets occasionally on craigslist here in the US. Also I have two of them myself as well as the newer version. The best IMHO is the CW Dropship.

Your best bet is to buy one second hand and then Bricklink any missing parts. I've never had a problem with Bricklink in over 50 orders.

Buying from Bricklink is like any other type of merchant transaction. Make sure you pick a seller with a high reputation and good standing. I concur, it would be cheaper to buy the set used.

I don't know how the used Lego scene looks like in Switzerland but I see these sets occasionally on craigslist here in the US. Also I have two of them myself as well as the newer version. The best IMHO is the CW Dropship.

There are sites like ricardo.ch, which basically act as a Swiss Craigslist... I've never had a Gunship or dropship, So yeah. I found one swiss seller selling the 2013 version at a reasonable price, but I was looking at cheaper than that.

I bricklinked 2 Gunships 2 years back. I made it a combo of the 7676 and 75021. I took the wings, engines, guns and cockpitarea from the 75021 and the main body from 7676. It cost me +- 228€ in total. Not bad for 2 gunships.

Edited by Cyberfounder

Try Ebay, they (7676) were going ridiculously cheap when the latest version was out. I mean, they were going for like £50-70 with all minifigs quite frequently. You wouldn't get it any cheaper than that. I also haven't had problems with Bricklink, other than a few missing parts which were quickly sent out or part refund given etc, nothing major and Ive bricklinked lots. Just double check the feedback...

This sort of question is best suited to the general Q&A thread which is pinned to the top of the forum. I'll merge it in a bit.

Well 7676 is a great set, I find 75021 to be more stable. My only gripe with the newer version is the lack of front doors, but than can be fixed cheaply using this mod I found on YouTube:

On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being very unlikely, 10 being very likely), what are the odds that last summer's TFA sets will be on discount during the upcoming winter sale?

On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being very unlikely, 10 being very likely), what are the odds that last summer's TFA sets will be on discount during the upcoming winter sale?

What upcoming winter sale?

None at all, so 0. I hate to be pessimistic, but this is the age of Disney Star Wars dominance. None of the Star Wars product for the next 5 years will ever be marked down or clearanced - the demand is just too high. Stores won't have to worry about moving the product.