XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

it says sold out but that dosnt always mean that its discontinued right. i was planning on picking it up on the 25th when i could get the poster but now it looks like i missed out on the white boba fett D: does any one know if its discontinued, the race for crystals was sold out and came back, can any one tell me if they know whats going on with it. sorry if its in the wrong thread.

is the LEGO STAR WARS CHARACTER ENCYCLOPEDIA discontinued

At the Lego Shop website, the book itself is already in Sold Out status, but it still didn't retired yet.

At the Lego Shop website, the book itself is already in Sold Out status, but it still didn't retired yet.

know if its restocking? i wanted that boba fett

Hi pittpenguin123

It's still available in the UK, although I get the impression that its days are numbered so I'd be tempted to grab one if you can. If you're just after the minifigure have you tried Bricklink? For future reference there's a general Q&A thread pinned to the top of the forum. I'll merge this with it in a bit :classic:

.....If you can find the SF-Tie slightly below MSRP id go for that though, it is the obvious pairing with the X-wing

Actually in the lego catalog, it says "Play out exciting snow planet battles against the 75100 First Order Snowspeeder on page 18", in the same picture as Poe's X-wing, so I'm thinking that has something to do with the plot, because the logical thought would be to use the tie fighter name instead.

Actually in the lego catalog, it says "Play out exciting snow planet battles against the 75100 First Order Snowspeeder on page 18", in the same picture as Poe's X-wing, so I'm thinking that has something to do with the plot, because the logical thought would be to use the tie fighter name instead.

Good point, we wont know until the movie hits though, id still stick with the Tie though, makes more sense to me :P An X-wing is a starfighter, not a ground support craft

Good point, we wont know until the movie hits though, id still stick with the Tie though, makes more sense to me :P An X-wing is a starfighter, not a ground support craft

I know, I found it VERY odd when I read that, I still think a pairing of an X-wing and tie is the best

is the LEGO STAR WARS CHARACTER ENCYCLOPEDIA discontinued

Looks like it - it's on a bargain basement sale price in the UK. Just picked it up in ASDA (Walmart) for £6. I bet they'll release a new one next year with all the new TFA figures. I'll probably end up buying that one too for whatever random but unique minifig they package it with.

What do you guys think is the best LEGO incarnation of a Droideka? I can't seem to figure it out myself.

I seem to be having a lot of trouble locating some TFA sets to buy, the more popular sets seem to have gone out of stock really fast. That's more than a little strange. Anyone else noticing this? Are they being sold like hot cakes, or is there a supply problem?

I seem to be having a lot of trouble locating some TFA sets to buy, the more popular sets seem to have gone out of stock really fast. That's more than a little strange. Anyone else noticing this? Are they being sold like hot cakes, or is there a supply problem?

just like JW super duper popular and lots of hype

No problems what so ever here in europe, but those sets are priced pretty damn high over here. One major toychain has Kylo's shuttle on sale for €99 (down from €129) and the transport for €78 (down from €99), and even then they dont seem to be moving those sets at a large rate.

Of course it will be this one: http://brickset.com/sets/8002-1/Destroyer-Droid

Thank you all! I indeed was asking in minifig scale (should have been more precise).

I actually don't like the one from the episode II battlepack, but Only Sinner's one I do really like. The one I have is the very first Droideka from episode I (Jedi Defense I), but it also has many flaws.

Has anyone noticed that the new storm troopers from the Force Awakens sets all have white hands now? They are probably more accurate now, but it is a bit jarring to see the white hands, because the Lego troopers have always had black hands going back to my childhood.

I don't mean this as a complaint, just an observation, and something I missed in pictures and only realized after buying the new sets. Has anyone else noticed this or been bothered by it?

http://imgur.com/jbdWWnv

I like the change on the FO Stormtroopers. I also think the white on the guns is starting to look better every time I see it.

Could someone give me the proof of purchase number on the back of the instruction book of the FO Transporter? I bought one this past weekend and it was missing the head from the female resistance trooper and am going through Bricks and Pieces to replace it. I don't have access to mine, as it is back home, and I am at school across the country.

I like the change on the FO Stormtroopers. I also think the white on the guns is starting to look better every time I see it.

what white on the guns i havnt gotten minifigs yet u have a photo

what white on the guns i havnt gotten minifigs yet u have a photo

I'm guessing that he's referring to the actual movie appearance rather than the Lego counterparts.