XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Highlight following for SPOILERS...

Ackbar is confirmed to be in TFA

How did you do that?

^white text color and underscore? like this

Edited by krisandkris12

I've tried to limit my exposure to discussion and news of the latest sets as well as next year's stuff so as to avoid spoilers for a certain upcoming movie, but I couldn't help but notice a bunch of new images of TLG's early 2016 waves from various lines have arrived, and a whole bunch of the Star Wars ones have minifigures standing atop various dish elements, like figure stands. What's up with that (assuming it doesn't pertain to some peculiar screen development)? Are these just to make it easier for kids to stand them up and not have them fall over, or what?

If you quote someone else's white text, the background becomes light grey. Depending on your contrast settings, the hidden text may be clearly visible on your monitor. Spoiler tags however...

Yes. As CM4Sci said, it's just for the pictures.

A lot of people was asking about this on facebook today :grin:

If you quote someone else's white text, the background becomes light grey. Depending on your contrast settings, the hidden text may be clearly visible on your monitor. Spoiler tags however...

How do you do the spoiler thing?

using [ and ] instead of { and }:

{spoiler}Darth Vader is actually Luke's father!{/spoiler}

Darth Vader is actually Luke's father!

Do you guys think we have a shot at some new smaller UCS sets somewhere soon?

Im kinda of contemplating getting a big/complex set soon, and UCS is a good direction, but the current new offerings dont really appeal to me right now (i do like Slave I, but i already have 6209 set up on display, which i feel is close enough for now, and will probably mod that before getting 75060), so im looking over the older sets on bricklink. I like the scale/size of the AT-ST and Jedi-starfighter (though not so much the models themselves), id love the bigger stuff, but bricklinking a MF, Star destroyer or SSD is waaay out of budget.

Id love a 1000-1500 piece A-wing or Eta-2, but it seems like the last sub $180 UCS set was five years ago

Hi Blondie-Wan, as this question seems to have been answered I'll merge it with the general Q&A thread in a bit. It almost seems like a sensible move if TLG did include them, although perhaps it would be better if they used trans-clear instead. This could be one of those moments when a random event resulted in an entirely new approach!

It's a trap

General Ackbar TFA style.

He's probably still an Admiral...but who knows? The Alliance military has always been a bit weird with ranks...it's possible that extended into the New Republic and later the Resistance, too.

But if you want further proof of where that figure will appear in Star Wars media, check this image out.

After looking at a couple of cantina MOCs, I was wondering - is there a thread anywhere for cantina patrons that people have together with using genuine Lego parts and/or custom jobs? My own cantina is pretty well populated, but I'm looking to add more recognisable drinkers.

Moderators - please merge this if there is a thread!

After looking at a couple of cantina MOCs, I was wondering - is there a thread anywhere for cantina patrons that people have together with using genuine Lego parts and/or custom jobs? My own cantina is pretty well populated, but I'm looking to add more recognisable drinkers.

Moderators - please merge this if there is a thread!

I have a pretty good cantina too - there are 4 o 5 of them about, and I too would love to see how others have approached recreating the patrons...

Just saw the 2014 MTT with a retiring soon label on the lego shop. I guess TLG is getting rid of non sellers a lot faster than it used to.

Just saw the 2014 MTT with a retiring soon label on the lego shop. I guess TLG is getting rid of non sellers a lot faster than it used to.

No, 2 years is the same as always

I was planning on picking up the UCS X-Wing in the double VIP points, since I understand it's probably not going to be around much longer. But I'd like to hold off long enough to get the free Christmas train too (I'm in the UK). Is that a safe course of action, do people think? Is there any way of knowing how likely the X-Wing is to still be in stock in a week or so?

Today i got this...well,pile of connected Lego Bricks.It seems like something from Star Wars,a Droid Hover Tank or something like that,but i can`t identify it.I know there is a lot of Stuff missing and it might be raided for Parts but it would be cool to know what i am raiding here.Maybe if not too many Parts are missing i will restore it......

20151014_163247_zpsopnkhtjl.jpg

20151014_163351_zpsoe2zyas0.jpg

Today i got this...well,pile of connected Lego Bricks.It seems like something from Star Wars,a Droid Hover Tank or something like that,but i can`t identify it.I know there is a lot of Stuff missing and it might be raided for Parts but it would be cool to know what i am raiding here.Maybe if not too many Parts are missing i will restore it......

Set number 9491 Geonosian Cannon. It's nothing special, not my cup of tea, but if you like it and want to restore it, have fun :sweet:

Set number 9491 Geonosian Cannon. It's nothing special, not my cup of tea, but if you like it and want to restore it, have fun :sweet:

Thanks man.And you are right,it`s nothing too special,the most important Things would be the Miifigs.Well,seems like i can add some orangy brown Slopes, brown Dish a a few Plates to my Stash :D

Re: Star Wars Ultimate Collectors Millennium Falcon # 10179 - I have an open box with sealed bags inside. There are 79 sealed bags, 2 long brown ladders, & the sticker. Can anyone tell me if this is a complete set? Thanks!