XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

I assume one day we'll get a chromed Phasma as a polybag exclusive reward or something.

I hope not. Chrome seems to be much too bright for Phasma. Nickle plated on the other hand - yes, please!

The C3-P0 polybag and Captain Phasma are two perfect excuses to chrome some minifigs. And yet TLG decided to not chrome them. They feel lacking in realism.

I disagree. I think the color on Captain Phasma armor is enough realistic and although chrome will be nice, it's highly impractical because chrome will be easy to rub off and will be too shiny to be a battle armor.

Edited by ArmstrongYong

Hi, I'm a new member, and this is my first post. I don't know how to fully navigate these forums, so I'm assuming this is a good place to ask this question: Where can I get good custom Phase 1 clone troopers that don't use decals? I've been searching for hours and all I've found is an ebay listing.

Hi, and welcome to Eurobricks! I think you better introduce yourself at "Hello, my name is....." Community forum link down here:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showforum=17

I sorry that I unable to solve your question, but you can get some advice from other members here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=87520&hl=

I don't think theirs a seller out there that makes printed Phase I clones. Most use decals, the best I can think of is probably Minifigmaker.

I hope not. Chrome seems to be much too bright for Phasma. Nickle plated on the other hand - yes, please!

Comparing her armour to the chrome Stormtrooper minifig, it looks spot on.

Will Lego re-issue Vader`s T.I.E. fighter, now that it has featured in the Rebels episode "Siege of Lothal" ?.Even if they only re-box it,I`d still love to have it ! :classic:

Will Lego re-issue Vader`s T.I.E. fighter, now that it has featured in the Rebels episode "Siege of Lothal" ?.Even if they only re-box it,I`d still love to have it ! :classic:

Wrong thread, dude.

Pretty much as the title says, has anybody heard of somebody who came up with a mechanism to make a MTT unfold like it's supposed to on the movie version? Or somebody who modified theirs to do that? I'm considering modifying a MTT that way, and I'm stuck for ideas.

They might maybe. It would be a nice opportunity to get an updated TIE Advanced (that's not a Prototype lol) and a Rebels Darth Vader.

If they made a Rebels Darth Vader I would hope he have a new Helmet sculpt.

Though at this point I'm not sure that'll be any time soon with all the focus on TFA.

That an it's not one of he rumored sets for 2016.

Hope that helps.

Well the upper part doesn't necessarily change much regarding the official set, but as of the lower part includes of course some kind of round plate like part with weird angles... You may try using different round corner parts to replicate that.

Regarding the mecanism behind the opening, some simple clip technique could get you there I think.

Good luck

Hi BraselC5048

For future reference there's a general Q&A thread pinned to the top of this forum. I'll merge this with it in a bit :classic:

I haven't see anything myself, but hopefully one of the other members will be able to help.

Yes ,I agree, I`ve just built the "Improved TIE prototype" as my Star Wars first space-craft, but I still want more TIEs! (does anyone on the forum perhaps have an inside track on what`s coming from LEGO.?)

Edited by r5-j2

Wrong thread, dude.

It's a question. It could go either here of the future sets thread, it fits better here.

Hi LePickleofDoom, and welcome to Eurobricks!

Hopefully some of the other members can help but, as Dhivael mentioned, Bricklink could be a good starting point. For future reference there's a general Q&A thread pinned to the top of the forum. I'll merge this with it in a bit :classic:

Cheers, Robin

Hi Biomajor09, and welcome to Eurobricks!

Unfortunately, your link doesn't work, but have you tried Bricklink as this has a full inventory of all SW minifigures (link). Alternatively, this website is very comprehensive and includes some great photos (link). I hope that this helps :classic:

Cheers, Robin

@Robianco - Sure, I will show you the figures I have yet. Either here or in a PM

@Artanis - Yes you are probably right,

@FrenchLegoBoy - Thanx, but I already know of them, they don't really have what I look for, I look for molds

@ChiefPie - No clons really either

The C3-P0 polybag and Captain Phasma are two perfect excuses to chrome some minifigs. And yet TLG decided to not chrome them. They feel lacking in realism.

I think the Phasma is fine how lego made it, but I do think that the C-3P0 should have been chromed. I know in the past, chrome parts get the chrome worn off of them, but I think Lego has improved their chroming, because the ring pieces from lotr that I have never wear off.

I remember seeing a thread where someone made a bunch of stands for all the vehicles like an x wing. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Does anyone know where to find the names of all Star Wars mini figures? I mean not just what Lego calls them but their in universe name. I am trying to put together something similar to what is seen here https://youtu.be/oJ6Fz2MIEvw.

http://minifigs.nl/ Has links to (as far as I can tell) every SW minifig made, with links to their wiki articles.

Hi all, I was wondering which Hoth Rebel Trooper looks the most truest to the movie material? The new (mostly) white one, or the tan (older) one?