XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

I found my technic dark side developer kit built into the AT-AT ... no box or instructions ... any idea what it's worth please ?

cheers

:)

I found my technic dark side developer kit built into the AT-AT ... no box or instructions ... any idea what it's worth please ?

cheers

:)

Complete with instructions start at £50 on Bricklink (here). Obviously, a lot depends on the condition as well! :classic:

Is discussion of the young magic space knight buildable action toys legal? I mean he's in the movie we can't talk about, just in an aged configuration... Does that put him off limits, even though they've been shown at toy fairs?

:grin::tongue:

Good evening, I need a little help. Anyone have any good ideas of a suitable replacement for part 6205 in the set 10030 as these are extortionatly priced parts and are extremely hard to get hold of in lbg. I would like to keep the look of the build similar to the original but as I am already taking some detours with the project it does not have to be identical.

Many thanks in advance.

I have a quick question: there's still 3 LEGO Star Wars movie posters to be given out with S@H purchases, isn't there? (Ep. 1, 2 and 3 ones). Does anybody know when each of the remaining three will be available in the UK? I know Ep. 1 poster is a freebie in August (this month), Ep. 2 poster is a freebie in September and Ep. 3 poster is a freebie in October, but what weeks will you be able to get each one?

Is anybody able to answer my question? It feels like it's been completely skipped over - or does nobody actually know? :look:

Good evening, I need a little help. Anyone have any good ideas of a suitable replacement for part 6205 in the set 10030 as these are extortionatly priced parts and are extremely hard to get hold of in lbg. I would like to keep the look of the build similar to the original but as I am already taking some detours with the project it does not have to be identical.

Many thanks in advance.

If you're meaning the modified tile, the LBG ones are crazy expensive! I would just get the LG ones, and paint them if I had to, but some would consider that a sacrilege. :wink:

If you're meaning the modified tile, the LBG ones are crazy expensive! I would just get the LG ones, and paint them if I had to, but some would consider that a sacrilege. :wink:

Yeah I was referring to the modified tile, I already intend to go down the colour change route with the engines as they are another part that you need a mortgage for. I wasn't to bothered about them though as I have seen alternate builds for those if the colour matching goes horribly wrong. The modified tiles are a bit more visual on the build so was wondering if anyone has tried any alternate parts to replace those parts without completely changing the look.

Yeah I was referring to the modified tile, I already intend to go down the colour change route with the engines as they are another part that you need a mortgage for. I wasn't to bothered about them though as I have seen alternate builds for those if the colour matching goes horribly wrong. The modified tiles are a bit more visual on the build so was wondering if anyone has tried any alternate parts to replace those parts without completely changing the look.

I propose 2 modified tiles, but half the lenght?

I propose 2 modified tiles, but half the lenght?

I did think about trying to do something like this but the 6x16 modified tile is such a large tile and they only seem to do 4x4, 4x6 or the 6x12 in the type of tile that would give the same effect and I'm not entirely sure of the make up of the frame work underneath as to what would be best, will probably end up using 6x12 tiles with added plates at either end but was seeing if anyone else came across this problem when bricklinking the star destroyer and if anyone had overcome it without selling their grandma.

Edited by Bandit778

I have $10 USD now and I would like to buy my first Star Wars Microfighter.But which one is the best in terms of swooshability,piece count,and accurancy compared to the movie?

1.75072 ARC-170 Starfighter

2.75073 Vulture Droid

3.75074 Snowspeeder

4.75075 AT-AT

5.75076 Republic Gunship

6.75077 Homing Spider Droid

Probably the Snowspeeder or the Gunship. The AT-AT is cute, but not accurate or swooshable! None are particularly designed with accuracy in mind!

I'd probably say the Snowspeeder too. I'm a fan of Rebel pilots anyway. The AT-AT pilot if a nice figure and obviously only available in the larger 75054 set but as MartinCliffe says above it's not swooshable.

The AT-AT is a horrible abomination.

The microfighter or the system scale set?

Just keep checking http://shop.lego.com...rs-free-posters - it looks to be about every 5 weeks.

Thanks. I wonder why they are running the poster promos at different times though? The US offer for it went live yesterday, yet for those over the other side of the Atlantic, we have to wait another week.

Suppose there is a silver lining to that though: our time for the poster promo runs through Force Friday, which is handy as I'm planning to buy some SW stuff that day (as is a lot of other people I take it). My question now is: shouuld I try and get the poster before Force Friday, or risk trying to get one on Force Friday when there might be a LOT of people buying SW on that day and the poster may go out of stock at my local store?

Does anyone else think that UK/EU LEGO stores may run out of the poster on Force Friday?

The AT-AT is a horrible abomination.

If by "horrible abomination" you mean "adorable chibi goodness", I agree. I love the AT-AT Microfighter. I've got mine rearing on its hind legs like a cute little puppy or kitten...

If by "horrible abomination" you mean "adorable chibi goodness", I agree. I love the AT-AT Microfighter. I've got mine rearing on its hind legs like a cute little puppy or kitten...

To each their own.

But i still hate it :laugh:

Edited by Lego Fett

The AT-AT is kinda cute, the little AT-AT Mother/puppy scenes are pretty funny too.

The snowspeeder is fairly proportionally accurate for a microfighter, you could almost use it(with a few small mods to finish the canopy) to make a little scene with a UCS AT-AT :)

Edited by Lunchietey

Can anybody guess when the 2016 micro fighter set names may be revealed? I think a black X-Wing and Kylo's shuttle are solid bets, but I also think their early reveal could affect the sales of any 2015 containing the same hero/ villain.

Can anybody guess when the 2016 micro fighter set names may be revealed? I think a black X-Wing and Kylo's shuttle are solid bets, but I also think their early reveal could affect the sales of any 2015 containing the same hero/ villain.

Your question is not very suitable to been asked in this topic. But if you want, you can discuss the 2016 Microfighters rumors with the other members at here : http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=111762

Edited by ArmstrongYong

So I'm slowly trying to pick up models of the last vehicles I am missing from my Star Wars collection, Republic Cruiser, Turbo Tank, Grievous' starship, Venerator, and Tantive IV.

three questions. One, with the reels tv show and rogue one in the works is the Tantive IV worth it's 200-250 price tag if a new one might be around the corner?

Second. Which turbo tank is better?

Third. Is the venerator even worth it? It looks kind of chunky to me