XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Hi, have you tried Bricklink? (here)

For future reference there's a general Q&A thread pinned to the top of the forum. I'll merge this with it in a bit :classic:

Cheers, Robin

Which is better? 8097 3rd Version or 75060 4th Version of the Slave 1.

Also, is it worth it to buy a SW minifigs torso at a high(er) price if loose from a set?

Which is better? 8097 3rd Version or 75060 4th Version of the Slave 1.

Also, is it worth it to buy a SW minifigs torso at a high(er) price if loose from a set?

I've got both of those sets and I was really happy with 8097 but the step up in size and detail in 75060 is considerable. No, it's not perfect. The side canopies over the 'wing' support joists should cover the joist rather than have it bolted onto it and the curve at the back can be a little jarring but it's a fantastic set in my eyes. Fett is the definitive version you'll get from Lego but I'd recommend picking up the Arealight Boba Jetpack to really complete it as it's far superior to the Lego version.

If you're talking about buying the Fett torso then there are better ways to pick that up than others. PM me if that's the one you're after.

Edited by Robianco

Anyone know a way to mod the 75054 AT-AT so that the head can look up and down? I'd like to recreate the toe cable scene from Empire, but without being able to make it look up, I can't get the thing to lay down correctly!

Anyone know a way to mod the 75054 AT-AT so that the head can look up and down? I'd like to recreate the toe cable scene from Empire, but without being able to make it look up, I can't get the thing to lay down correctly!

The way it's built, the only way to do that is with a ball joint, or to flip the connection sideways so it can only go up and down. I'm thinking a ball joint would be best, but I don't think it could hold the weight. You'd have to experiment.

Edited by GuyDudeMan27

Does anybody know what the actual status of the Ewok Village set is? In the US it says it's sold out and to "call back" in January? What? I understand that it's being replaced by Echo Base sometime later this year, but they never marked it as officially retiring yet.

I thought it was the DS that was retired to make way for Hoth?

Does anybody know what the actual status of the Ewok Village set is? In the US it says it's sold out and to "call back" in January? What? I understand that it's being replaced by Echo Base sometime later this year, but they never marked it as officially retiring yet.

It's status is Temporarily Unavailable. I think they would just list it as Sold Out if they were making room for the Echo Base. It's been available for two years already, so it's probably nearing the end of its run though.

Alright thanks everybody! I need to get one or I'll be like:

:wink:

I wouldn't wait and any they might get could disappear fast or might go to orders not completed. Amazon still has them available.

Hi everyone

I wondered if any of you could help me convert this list of missing parts into something I could order from lego.com

I think I need the element IDs for :

Missing parts lego 10030

1 no. grey 3x1

1 no. Blue technic to fix stud

1 no. Grey 3x2

1 no. Grey 2x2 with axle sheeth

2 no. 1x1 light Grey block

1no. 2x2 light Grey square

4no.? 2x2 light Grey smooth square tile

1no. 2-to-1 converter 2x1 tile

2no. Light Grey rods

3no. 2x1 light grey claw/pipe holder

3no. Blue 2x2 square tile w/ technic stud

In the instructions there's no list at the back of the parts

what would be the best way for me to convert this list into something I can order from please ?

cheers

Raj

Hi

go to www.bricklink.com.

There you can search for your set number in the catalogue and list all the inventory of that set.

There are the part ID's and colour numbers you need for ordering.

Bricklink itself is an marketplace for lego parts with shops all around the world, where you can order from.

So you can place your orders here directly and not at lego.com.

Cheers

Lexa

darn it ... I was hoping someone would be able to do the heavy lifting for me and provide me a list ... LOL

I have a quick question: there's still 3 LEGO Star Wars movie posters to be given out with S@H purchases, isn't there? (Ep. 1, 2 and 3 ones). Does anybody know when each of the remaining three will be available in the UK? I know Ep. 1 poster is a freebie in August (this month), Ep. 2 poster is a freebie in September and Ep. 3 poster is a freebie in October, but what weeks will you be able to get each one?

Hi Raj_UK

As mentioned above there's a list of parts list available for 10030 on Bricklink (link). This includes all of the part refs, so you should be able to work it out from there. However, there are several parts that aren't available via LEGO, so you may have to locate them via Bricklink anyway!

For future reference there's a general Q&A pinned to the top of the forum; I'll merge this thread with it in a bit :classic:

Does anyone know when 75060 is going to be discontinued? Just hope not any time soon though.

Id also be interested to know this, as my intention is to buy it in February :look:

Id also be interested to know this, as my intention is to buy it in February :look:

The Slave I shouldn't retire until a couple of years (perhaps in 2017 or 2018) since I believe it's an early-2015 set.

I was searching through some old stuff and I found the Technic set 8007 (the Black and Gold C3PO) and I was wondering if its really worth anything. I have the box, the instructions, an old catalog the sticker sheet, all pieces. If anyone knows its rarity let me know!

I was searching through some old stuff and I found the Technic set 8007 (the Black and Gold C3PO) and I was wondering if its really worth anything. I have the box, the instructions, an old catalog the sticker sheet, all pieces. If anyone knows its rarity let me know!

Around 200$ if you have NIB

Ohh well it's been built, but then taken apart with all the pieces intact. Anyone want to purchase :laugh: :laugh:

You can sell one built for 50$, without manual or box. Im not sure someone will want to build from a mess :laugh:

Edited by Lego Fett