XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Which figure should go with the UCS X-Wing? Which set would that figure be from? :)

In what sense? The UCS X-Wing only comes with an R2 figure if that's what you mean?

In what sense? The UCS X-Wing only comes with an R2 figure if that's what you mean?

I meant which set had a Luke x-wing pilot but I forgot that the #9493 comes with both Jed and Luke. I'll just put Luke in the Red five where he belongs :)

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I've been wondering if anyone knows the definitive color that a fig of Kylo Ren should be? I originally thought black from the tteasers, but I'm starting to wonder if it's actually dark brown. I know the costume was shown off this past weekend at Star Wars celebration, but there was a weird lighting on it so it's still hard to tell in my opinion from the pictures. Does anyone have a pic that shows it and it's true colors?

Thanks for any help.

Can anybody suggest a good part for Sabine's spray paint "cans?"

this or DBG this part might do the trick, sabine's hands should be on the "barrel". But it would probalbly look rediculous.

Edited by TWP

I'm really late to the party on this one but only recently became interested in Rebels...

Does the Phantom fit in the back of the Ghost like in the TV series?

You can also put it in backwards (you'll have to remove the cockpit of the Phantom to do so):

Ghost_zps940f7f51.jpg

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

@Jedi-Bendu Does it fit in that way without modification to the ghost? Just remove the cockpit of the Phatom?

The only reason I ask is that I was thinking of getting these sets May 4th, and I was trying to figure out how to improve the model a bit, so it's closer to its TV counterpart.

I think it really is just removing the cockpit... others have modified the Ghost for better accuracy and you can probably find 'em within a few pages pretty easily--at least one was very extensive!

@Jedi-Bendu Does it fit in that way without modification to the ghost? Just remove the cockpit of the Phatom?

Yup.

Just remove the cockpit (which is easy as the cockpit is attached to the rest of the ship with sticks) and you're all set. No modifications!

I am not the biggest Clone fan, but I can easily understand their appeal. I also like the fact that they come in so many versions and colours. But I am wondering why Lego has neglected named Clones, especially clone commanders in Phase II gear recently.

There are many good characters that could have been minifigs, like Cody, Fox, Thorn, Doom, Wolffe. It is not like Lego has been hesitant to create new moulds; just think of the Airborne Troopers (blink-and-you miss them RotS-only Clones) or the TCW Clone Pilot's helmet in the Z-95.

So why not the more famous commanders? ...many of them could be done with the same helmet mould.

Edit: I do know that we got a few recently. Especially Gree was really nice.

Edited by Flieger

We have Cody, Wolffe and Fox before. Gree and Rex as well.

Only a few others like Bly are missing.

It's a shame they haven't made many clone commanders. There is a demand for them since the secondary market for unique clones is pretty large. Large enough that some have made a business from it.

Sorry, I meant recent versions.

Technically there is a Phase I Fox from 2008 e.g., that is true, but it does not help me for 2008 was still my dark age, nor does it help anyone who wants a Phase II Fox.

Same goes for Phase II Wolffe and Cody.

It's a shame they haven't made many clone commanders. There is a demand for them since the secondary market for unique clones is pretty large. Large enough that some have made a business from it.

Yes, I would think clone commanders would sell very well...

Edited by Flieger

I heard that Cody was the same as the generic troopers from his unit, so any of the yellow guys from whichever set it was can be your new Cody.

We could argue some commanders are "obscure" but I really don't understand why we haven't got a Phase II commander Cody

He is in ep 3 and many clone war episodes

My phase I Cody looks out of place with my 212th army

We got a phase II Gree o go with the Kashyyyk BP

I heard that Cody was the same as the generic troopers from his unit, so any of the yellow guys from whichever set it was can be your new Cody.

Maybe the outfit but he has a visor on his helmet. That makes him different.

Maybe the outfit but he has a visor on his helmet. That makes him different.

Okay. Those parts are quite easily available, so it's not a difficult thing to make it yourself, unlike eg Gree etc, who required a specific part to be produced by TLG.

I am afraid it is a little more complicated than that. Cody for example requires far more than just a visor (even if the current 212th Phase II helmets could mount it, which they cannot).

The print of Cody's torso is very much different, because Cody sports a unique paintjob and rank insignia to set him apart:

kbIKXQX.jpg

Ovn9922.jpg

The helmet would best require a new mould, which then can be used for a number of Clone Commanders including Fox.

Of course one can argue how important they are. Thorn may be rather obscure, but Fox and Wolffe certainly have much greater roles in TCW than, say, the 501st clone pilot who got a new mould. Especially when you consider the target audience of Lego, the children, it makes sense to have these named clones for they love them. Maybe their attention has shifted to SW:Rebels now, but back when TCW was running the kids could not get enough of them.

Fox's paint is also very different from the usual shocktroopers, as is Wolffe's.

wrEny2O.png

l2MoyKW.png

I would love too see all the commanders we are missing we definitely need Cody, fox, wolf, doom, thorn, Bly and bacara

Hi Flieger, I don't think that this needs a dedicated thread, so I'll merge it into the general SW Q&A thread in a bit :classic:

Hey guys, Anyone know if the Micro-Fighter series is still going. Only just come back into collecting, but one thing I noticed that is a thing, that wasn't when I used to buy SW Lego are the the Micro-Fighters. Just wondered if there are any plans to continue them in 2016 and how frequently do they come out? Once a year or twice?